Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1214

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

Names could be edited either way actually. You guys all taught me that. I think that the choices for the fantasy dates says more than words. I have rewatched them both many times.

If his goal was to have fun... Jen's choices accomplish that. If he was looking for the best talking opportunities, Sadie's fantasy is better suited to that, imho.

Jen's date just doesn't scream intimate to me.

The other thing That stood out to me was... On Jen's F Date, she got out an ran to him, he didn't make much effort to get to her. On Sadie's F Date he was right at the door, opened it, and seemed genuinely excited to see her. It also looked like a much better hug,

JMO... :p
    Romantic Skeptic!

FORT Regular

Kissing encounters

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2155626;
    But I think their is more air time kissing Sadie vs Jen.
    I am coming out of quiet lurking to wonder whether anyone else finds Sadie to be study of contrasts. She is poised, articulate, quick witted, and flirtatious. She rubs Lorenzo’s arm while they are flying and tells him “she’s impressed,” she thinks pilots are “hot” and so on… She looks at him throughout with shining and "adoring" eyes. She brings him little gifts and wonders if he’s okay. No wonder that Lorenzo said she makes him feel like a “rock star.” But I think his choice of words here is telling. She puts him on a pedestal.

Being well-spoken and charming are wonderful qualities and Lorenzo is no doubt taken in by these. However, Sadie is decidedly inexperienced and immature with respect to men (and I think this transcends the “V” card) and this scares the hell out of Lorenzo. I believe this has him second guessing their “chemistry.” During serious conversation with him on their “fantasy” date when he presses Sadie with respect to her feelings for him, she responds by describing him as mature and smart, makes her feel safe, carries himself with dignity and class. Lorenzo’s face spoke volumes.

I think Sadie clips have been edited to include their many kissing encounters because nothing else about the way she interacts with him is believable with regard to their “chemistry.” I would be terribly surprised if Lorenzo picks her in the end.
    Last edited by Peaches'n cream; 11-26-2006 at 01:18 AM. Reason: correct spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches'n cream;2155756;
    I am coming out of quiet lurking to wonder whether anyone else finds Sadie to be study of contrasts. She is poised, articulate, quick witted, and flirtatious. She rubs Lorenzo’s arm while they are flying and tells him “she’s impressed,” she thinks pilots are “hot” and so on… She looks at him throughout with shining and "adoring" eyes. She brings him little gifts and wonders if he’s okay. No wonder that Lorenzo said she makes him feel like a “rock star.” But I think his choice of words here is telling. She puts him on a pedestal.

Being well-spoken and charming are wonderful qualities and Lorenzo is no doubt taken in by these. However, Sadie is decidedly inexperienced and immature with respect to men (and I think this transcends the “V” card) and this scares the hell out of Lorenzo. I believe this has him second guessing their “chemistry.” During serious conversation with him on their “fantasy” date when he presses Sadie with respect to her feelings for him, she responds by describing him as mature and smart, makes her feel safe, carries himself with dignity and class. Lorenzo’s face spoke volumes.

I think Sadie clips have been edited to include their many kissing encounters because nothing else about the way she interacts with him is believable with regard to their “chemistry.” I would be terribly surprised if Lorenzo picks her in the end.
    OMG, most men like when the woman whom they are with make them feel special, and that is exactly what Sadie is doing for Lorenzo, she is making him feel special........

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=What Am I Think;2155665;]To sum it up, I think the Sadie supporters are going on the chemistry they witness between LOR and Sadie ...

Being well-spoken and charming are wonderful qualities and Lorenzo is no doubt taken in by these. However, Sadie is decidedly inexperienced and immature with respect to men (and I think this transcends the “V” card) and this scares the hell out of Lorenzo. I believe this has him second guessing their “chemistry.” During serious conversation with him on their “fantasy” date when he presses Sadie with respect to her feelings for him, she responds by describing him as mature and smart, makes her feel safe, carries himself with dignity and class. Lorenzo’s face spoken volumes.

In the end, the ring/hand photos are pretty compelling. I have thought Jen gets the ring for weeks and was happy to see the slow turn in editing.

[QUOTE=Peaches'n cream;2155764;]
    Quote Originally Posted by What Am I Think;2155665;
    To sum it up, I think the Sadie supporters are going on the chemistry they witness between LOR and Sadie ...

Being well-spoken and charming are wonderful qualities and Lorenzo is no doubt taken in by these. However, Sadie is decidedly inexperienced and immature with respect to men (and I think this transcends the “V” card) and this scares the hell out of Lorenzo. I believe this has him second guessing their “chemistry.” During serious conversation with him on their “fantasy” date when he presses Sadie with respect to her feelings for him, she responds by describing him as mature and smart, makes her feel safe, carries himself with dignity and class. Lorenzo’s face spoken volumes.

In the end, the ring/hand photos are pretty compelling. I have thought Jen gets the ring for weeks and was happy to see the slow turn in editing.
    How can Sadie be immature an inexperince because she makes her man feel special or put him on a pedestal.........I love it when my man make me feel like a queen

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2155720;

Sadie
    Not a Catholic

Jennifer
    Catholic
    How are we sure that Jennifer is Catholic? Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;2155822;
    How are we sure that Jennifer is Catholic? Did I miss something?
    Some came on the boards who went to school with her and said she is catholic. The person has not come back though to talk

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2155749;
    Names could be edited either way actually. You guys all taught me that. I think that the choices for the fantasy dates says more than words. I have rewatched them both many times.

If his goal was to have fun... Jen's choices accomplish that. If he was looking for the best talking opportunities, Sadie's fantasy is better suited to that, imho.

Jen's date just doesn't scream intimate to me.

The other thing That stood out to me was... On Jen's F Date, she got out an ran to him, he didn't make much effort to get to her. On Sadie's F Date he was right at the door, opened it, and seemed genuinely excited to see her. It also looked like a much better hug,

JMO... :p
    The reason why some to believe that Jen's date wasn't that intimate is because of the EDIT. They show what they want to show, we don't know what happened behind closed doors. She could've had a bed of roses, but they chose not to show that.
    People are not judging Jen's dates fairly and the air time was not even shown fairly throughout this season. We see Jen and Lo's conversations (with the hand-holding and little kisses in between) and no end-of the night make-out sessions(although, I'm sure there were). We see Sadie and Lo's conversations (no touching, just serious looks from Lo) and then they show us the end-of -the night make out sessions between the two, why? So that the viewers can finally see a little something between the two. I just can't judge "chemistry" by make-out sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvinrealtv;2155890;
    The reason why some to believe that Jen's date wasn't that intimate is because of the EDIT. They show what they want to show, we don't know what happened behind closed doors. She could've had a bed of roses, but they chose not to show that.
    People are not judging Jen's dates fairly and the air time was not even shown fairly throughout this season. We see Jen and Lo's conversations (with the hand-holding and little kisses in between) and no end-of the night make-out sessions(although, I'm sure there were). We see Sadie and Lo's conversations (no touching, just serious looks from Lo) and then they show us the end-of -the night make out sessions between the two, why? So that the viewers can finally see a little something between the two. I just can't judge "chemistry" by make-out sessions.
    I thought they showed the bed and there weren't rose petals, Luvinreality. It's hard to say what will happen but right now I actually think that Lorenzo may pick Sadie. They seem to be making it look like it's Jen which is usually the kiss of death. I guess I could be wrong since I'm not pouring over the editing like I've done in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2155244;
    I agree with you. Normally Amanda's public profile is far more "classy" and elegant. On the television broadcasts, I think she looks beautiful. Maybe she was dressing down to make the others feel at home? LOL
    What I was referring to was the sense of humor and "feel" of the family. imo, she has that confidence, sense of humor, and warmth that Amanda has.