385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 10 of 122 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2127497;
    Points to ponder...

The only really good kissing scenes we've had this season (so far) are between Plo and Sadie. Are they just trying to exploit the virgin label or is she the only one up to this point that has had make-out level kisses with the bachelor.

Why show Erica talking about vanilla shakes (jen and sadie) and openly say Jen isn't a virgin while all Jen was shown saying during the girls convo was "I'm good", which I considered a classy way to handle that question on national tv. I thought it wasn't nice to Jen for Erica to say that--or for Fleiss to show it.
    I agree. We have seen Sadie and PLO kiss/make out, more than Jennifer and Lisa. But could it be the editing, I remember watching Sarah from last season say on her hometown date that she hadn't been intimate with Travis yet. And I don't think we had seen them make out until the fantasy dates and she was the winner, so I think we should maybe wait until the fantasy dates to see, but if on the fantasy dates, Sadie gets the most kissing, more than the others, I would agree, she may be the winner. For me, I have to wait until the fantasy dates to see who he is the most intimate with, because those dates are when they start showing it, although, they showed Sadie kiss Lorenzo the most so far, so maybe that is a sign that she is the winner?? Maybe, for Sadie's sake, if she is the winner, Lorenzo wanted to protect Sadie and let her know that he didn't want/really even kiss any of the other women?? When she watches the shows, she may see that and it may make her happy.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2127474;
    Is everyone set as Sadie/Jen F2? Does anything think Lisa will make it to F2?
    I can't see Lisa in the final- because she's been shown too negatively- even Lorenzo is shown to question her - and because of Desiree's interview where she said that the producers knew she didn't like Lisa and said she'd enjoy the next show.

Couple of other things I've been wondering about- Lisa's mentioning about "not getting a rose"= she doesn't say she's worried Lorenzo doesn't return her feelings- or that she 's falling in love- she's still worried she's not getting a rose- still playing the game .

the voiceovers we have heard- Jen's voice saying 'beginning of the fairy tale with my real life prince" which may or may not be editted or spliced..........and Sadie's voice saying " I'm falling in love with Lorenzo"- not 'the prince' but Lorenzo- it seems to me and I could be wrong- but I think Sadie looks at him more as just a man- and Jen seems to see him as a prince. does anyone else see that or am I delusional?...........

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2127510;
    Is this not what he said to Sadies father?? I know he could have said it to Jens too. Just saying. LOL

Are you talking about the sincere, trustworthy, --- best friend comment?? If so, I think he did say something about that to Sadie's father. But yes he could have said it to Jennifer's father, but Fleiss decided not to show it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2127480;
    A few others have said it and I agree -- if Sadie isn't the F1, TPTB should give her Lanny's phone #. Lanny's mom would LOVE Sadie.

FL girl is really on the "Lisa bandwagon". Hmmmm, is she one of Lisa's college sorority sisters or an ABC plant to get us off track...??? (What sorority was Lisa in, by the way?) This show does attract the sorority girls: Trista was an Alpha Chi Omega, Jen Scheft was an Alpha Xi Delta, & a Bachelorette from another season was a Kappa Kappa Gamma at UCLA.

I really wish I could go to TFR taping, but have another commitment. Went to the one for Charlie's season and got a plethoria of great information. Plus, the bachelorettes were wonderfully snarky on Sarah W (with her "rotation" quote). Now, THAT was entertainment!

Is anyone in the Los Angeles area going?
    OH my God- can you imagine sweet Sadie with Luscious Lanny- almost makes me want Lorenzo to send her home...........Lanny was to die for- yum...

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2127527;
    Are you talking about the sincere, trustworthy, --- best friend comment?? If so, I think he did say something about that to Sadie's father. But yes he could have said it to Jennifer's father, but Fleiss decided not to show it.

seemed to me he answered Sadie's dad alot quicker than Jen's about what he liked - but it could have been the gun making him nervous.
    he also told Sadie's parents and Lisa's that he could see where she got her good qualities after meeting them.

I loved Lanny!!!!

The interview from Desiree.....wasn't she talking about the show that just happened? When she said the producers said she would love it, I think they meant her with the gown & such.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2127510;
    Is this not what he said to Sadies father?? I know he could have said it to Jens too. Just saying. LOL
    That's almost word for word what he said to Sadie's father. I dunno, I know I'm squarely rooting for Sadie at this point, but I was all 'aww' by what he said to her dad. It was something along the lines of saying that she blows him away. He's speechless when he's around her. Etc.

Clearly, he's more eloquent than our most recent Bachelors - Travis, Charlie, *blech* Jesse. But still, the way he said it was very nice.

But, I also agree with other posters that it is unfair to compare what he said to Sadie's dad to what he said to Jen's Dad. Because uh... anyone would lose their train of thought staring down the barrel of a gun!

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2127529;
    seemed to me he answered Sadie's dad alot quicker than Jen's about what he liked - but it could have been the gun making him nervous.
    he also told Sadie's parents and Lisa's that he could see where she got her good qualities after meeting them.

I totally agree, but the whole hometown date was based on the shotgun and Lorenzo being nervous, that we didn't see Lorenzo and Cheryl talking, Jen talking to her mom about Lorenzo, we didn't see the end of Jen and Lorenzo's evening, and all the stuff that was said and done with Sadie and Lisa's hometown dates, yet when you read ABC episode recap, it states that these things happened, but Fleiss did not show it. ANd IMO you could tell when Lorenzo was describing what he liked about Jennifer, it was choppy. He was agreeing with Jen's dad at one point and shaking is head, as to agree with him, but it didn't fit with what the dad was saying. So it could be editing, or it could not be, I guess we will see. Like I said, I try to keep an open mind about who will be his girl in the end, with a slight favor for Jen, but if Sadie wins his heart, I would be 'more' than happy, as long as he and the girl are happy!!!!
    Last edited by sanlee; 11-02-2006 at 10:30 PM.

I know I keep rattling on, but I thought that the Sadie supporters would love to hear this and maybe someone can check to make sure. While Lorenzo was talking about Sadie and her qualities to her dad, I think, and it is a big think, because I can't remember the song, but I think I heard "the music" , while they talked in the background??! Someone should check this out, because I could be wrong about this. If it was indeed the music, I'd say we have a winner????

The only thing is, I just don't want to see Jennifer get hurt, especially because she lays her heart out on the line to Lorenzo. I think it would be a slap in the face if he sent her home, but if his heart says she needs to go, then she needs to go.

Thanks for the photos of Lisa and Lo. I am starting to put Lisa to rest.

Hey there has to be somebody rooting for the poor girl. I truly feel sorry for her. And she was Lo first choice. She has lasted this long, it tells you something.

I am still going to hope that she makes it to the end. I know you think I'm as nuts as Lisa, but hey, you just never know.

Sadie is my choice. I really don't want Jen to win. (miss America candidate.)