Page 1 of 401 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Part one is getting a bit unwieldy. Please analyze away in here.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

He might be a hand holder but not ever one he holds hands with, didn't see it with Sadie that's for sure. Not he first time with Jen though he did not want to let go of her hand after the tuscany date when they went outside to talk. That conversation was crappy at best too.

I see PL as a very compassionate person who is careful to make deserving people feel at ease. The hand holding is part of this encouraging strategy, imo. I don't think that the Fleiss and his minions are in the business of making the FORT's job easy this season. Thus, I am very suspicious of all the physical interactions that we're shown with Jen. It's a bit too much of a positive edit. I'm thinking that the positive, but moderately questionable edit, which is increased in next week's screen caps, points to Jen being F2, but not getting the final rose. Sadie looks good, but has had some questionable editing and omissions in next weeks screen caps. What does this tell us experienced sleuthers? I'm thinking that the editors want us to believe that Jen=Cinderella and gets her prince, so I'm thinking that it doesn't happen. I like both girls and they seem to like each other, so I'm just analyzing what I think I see. I may have to break down and tape the next show so that I can review in slo-mo. I SWORE I was never going to do that again.

What did you all think about the BIG Gap of space between Sadie and PLO while in the hot tub? It looked more like friends being in there together. And in past seasons normally when placed in a hut tub on a fantasy date or 1/1 there is some action. I guess I can own it up to them being shy of course..and that would make sense. But isn't it kind of 'now or never' when you get a 1/1 like that nearing the end of the show? Don't you want to try to get a bit passionate? Or atleast move closer together and snuggle in the water?

Sadie is young, but confident-and my personal fav right now. Sometimes though I think she forgets Lor is much older and more life experienced than her usual beaus. While her cutesy antics probably work wonderfully with guys her age, I think Lor might tire of them soon. But that is his problem and what he deserves for keeping the younger gals.
    IT's almost like he wants to be more challenged than a typical 23 year old girl is capable of but was unwilling to keep any of the slightly older women with whom he could have better conversations and companionship. He sort of shot himself in the foot. I think he wants what his father experienced -a sort of love at first sight. And ..... he realized quickly that it didnt happen with any of these 27 women.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2114474;
    IT's almost like he wants to be more challenged than a typical 23 year old girl is capable of but was unwilling to keep any of the slightly older women with whom he could have better conversations and companionship. He sort of shot himself in the foot. I think he wants what his father experienced -a sort of love at first sight. And ..... he realized quickly that it didnt happen with any of these 27 women.
    Right on pajamasam, He may still be hoping for that from Sadie. I also wonder if Sadie has ever dated anyone as mature as PLo. She is only 23, no matter what spirit she has and she does give away her age. On the other hand maybe this wouldn't be a problem for PLo who while he's looking to be swept away may still not want to get married for a couple of years.

Jen would be no challenge to him, imo.

I agree Jen would be no challenge to him. But she did have at least some witty replies during their conversation. When he told her his "problem" about wanting to have more nights like he was having with her she replied that maybe he was spending time with the wrong people. It was a good response. And then she said something about how he'd have to figure it out. She sort of lobbed the ball right back into his court. Maybe when she gets over her initial "he really likes me and this is so cool" giddiness, they'll be able to have more actual conversations. I dunno. Everyone seems pretty young. It just does not compute. If you want em that young Lorenzo, then you'd better be prepared for the giggling.

He does seem kind of bored. Well, the home visits will cure that. Bridal gown fashion show and gun toting pa. You're not in Manhatten anymore my dear.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Sadie and Plo's kiss last night looked forced, on Plo's part. It did not look comfortable to me, frankly, he looked a bit awkward the entire date.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Pajamasam.. agree with both your assessments.. young'uns equal giggles and a lack of maturity... so I'm guessing that Lor's pop is a bit older than his mom??

I had to post Sadie's attempt to capture the matronly look.. (someone on the discussion thread compared her to Mamie Eisenhower.. (too funny)...
    Geez, Sadie.. lose that look!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I go back to PLo consistently saying that he had a hard time deciding between the F2. I've seen him enough to believe that he's telling the truth when he says this. So, I think that he really liked both Sadie and Jen. I wonder : Is he now second guessing his choice?