Page 9 of 401 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 4007

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

  1. #81
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    275
    I saw the bach clip on Abc.It is interesting, maybe they put that on to contrast the show last night. He really talks a lot about Sadie and how he would love to wake up with her,spend the day doing anything, that she is different from the other girls as far as he is so able to relax around her.Check it out, it is not worded exactly like that, it is much better than my recap.

  2. #82
    FORT Fan mwcamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114672;
    It was Jenn.. during the first part of their kiss she is smiling and I think she's just a bit nervous (shades of sarah Stone) about the cameras and the PDA at Trevi fountain.
    Now we know why SS was nervous. She was only the default easy pick, not his fav.

  3. #83
    FORT Fogey bugsme3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,126
    In the past who ever the bachelor talk about the most, did they pick that person? when viewing it from the web site?

  4. #84
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982
    I have to say, w/o having seen the clip you guys are referring to about Lor's favor w/ Sadie, that to me that's a Fleiss signal she's NOT the one!! They wouldn't make her that obvious, so by default or hidden romance, Jenn is more likely the final one. (again, it's hard to choose between these 2 girls because they're both likeable and almost too interchangeable! )
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

  5. #85
    FORT Fan mwcamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2114677;
    I saw the bach clip on Abc.It is interesting, maybe they put that on to contrast the show last night. He really talks a lot about Sadie and how he would love to wake up with her,spend the day doing anything, that she is different from the other girls as far as he is so able to relax around her.Check it out, it is not worded exactly like that, it is much better than my recap.
    Wow, that's interesting. Now, they're messing w/ us. They know that we're looking for the edit. :nono Why no comments about Jen? Maybe there will be comments about Jen and Lisa later? What does this mean? I do think his comments are honest to a decent degree, so I hope there's a quote about Jen, the other (imo) F2 girl.

  6. #86
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    275
    I don't know,cafegirl. Maybe it is because last night was such a weird edit on her that they threw this out there.It seems very sincere when he talks about her,could mean nothing.They really emphasized the romance with Jen more last night with the close up of the holding hands,etc.They are being somewhat obvious with both girls.I think the parent date and moment at the beach with Sadie may tell us more next week.Also, the write up for Jen's date next week looks pretty bad,but you never know with that.

    The clip talks a lot about how he doesn't care about the virgin thing and that he wanted her to know that,that he really respects that.etc. It wasn't so much about their date last night.I hope they feel they addressed this enough already and move on,highly doubtful with the fantasy dates coming!!
    Last edited by goldie4; 10-24-2006 at 03:46 PM.

  7. #87
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114685;
    I have to say, w/o having seen the clip you guys are referring to about Lor's favor w/ Sadie, that to me that's a Fleiss signal she's NOT the one!! They wouldn't make her that obvious, so by default or hidden romance, Jenn is more likely the final one. (again, it's hard to choose between these 2 girls because they're both likeable and almost too interchangeable! )
    I agree with you Cafegirl ~ the producers are really pushing Sadie, which does not make sense because she appears to have quite a following from viewers without a need for this push. I do think that Jen will receive the final rose.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 10-24-2006 at 04:01 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  8. #88
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2114697;
    I don't know,cafegirl. Maybe it is because last night was such a weird edit on her that they threw this out there.It seems very sincere when he talks about her,could mean nothing.They really emphasized the romance with Jen more last night with the close up of the holding hands,etc.They are being somewhat obvious with both girls.I think the parent date and moment at the beach with Sadie may tell us more next week.Also, the write up for Jen's date next week looks pretty bad,but you never know with that.

    The clip talks a lot about how he doesn't care about the virgin thing and that he wanted her to know that,that he really respects that.etc. It wasn't so much about their date last night.I hope they feel they addressed this enough already and move on,highly doubtful with the fantasy dates coming!!
    Ok, I just went and watched the clip and had to notice that the clothes he's wearing are from last week's RC... so this was before this week's date, but after she revealed her virginity secret to him. It says Week 4 and also has Gina's departure speech as Week 4, so this week is considered week 5 or at least I know that the interview was done for last week's show timeline.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

  9. #89
    FORT Fan mwcamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    284
    Good cath cafegirl,

    However, that still leaves the question: Why are they showing us this? My guess is that later on there will be another tape about the other two and this is done to keep us guessing. I've never thought the clips meant anything other than a manipulation. :nono By all accounts he really had feelings for his F2. o.k. Now, I'm getting all wrapped up in being manipulated by the edit. :nono :nono

  10. #90
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,550
    That's what I see with the hand/finger analysis, too. I just think the winner's fingers are bigger looking than Jen's, unless they are shown at a different angle than Jen's in the photo of her with her hands over her face.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.