Page 8 of 401 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 4007

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

  1. #71
    Fort Fan mystic_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Headed to New Caprica
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopyjane;2114642;
    My take on the wedding dress is that it belongs to the friend and she just tried it on. Who knows....this might have even taken place at the friend's house and it could have been her magazines. Maybe the friend is planning her own wedding. We have to look at all the angles here.
    That's good snoopin, SnoopyJane!!! Well...I have to go. When I get home tonight I want all this speculation stuff sorted out, ok?

  2. #72
    FORT Fan Maidenlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114568;
    I think this is the activity in Florida before he meets the NRA card holding dad.
    Not sure it be then but could be on Sweden trip as they are wearing coats
    Florida is hot this time of year (Aug I understand this was taped )
    but sweden could be very cold so wearing jackets on this boat & ice hotel and on roler coast they got on sweaters and coats so think it all from that Sweden trip none of the home date but there is caps of Prince with her dad on home trip . Think thats going be biggest thing shown there .

  3. #73
    FORT Fan Maidenlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2114588;
    Does anyone know when the preview for the November 6th episode comes out? Isn't it soon? ( The written preview)
    no show then as it the AMC award show
    it be the next week .

  4. #74
    FORT Fan mwcamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    284

    What we know about the edit

    Those of us who have watched the Bacheor/ette series have learned a few things, sometimes the hard way, about the edit. :nono

    1. The chosen one is NEVER completely trashed--this eliminates Lisa.
    2. The winner is usually not given the best edit---they're starting to be a bit too obvious w/ Jenn at this point.
    3. The physical EVIDENCE always wins. The FORT sleuthers discover the truth, whether it's what we want or not.
    4. It's the SHOW, not the romance that we are always presented.

  5. #75
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982
    I see this hasn't been posted yet, so I'm going to post the PR announcemnt by ABC here and in the media thread, since I figure it will be dissected here... notice that Sadie appears to have the most noncontroversial homevist.. think they're trying to even the playing field w/ her and Jenn?

    October 24, 2006



    LORENZO IS PUT THROUGH THE WRINGER VISITING THE FINAL FOUR WOMEN’S HOMETOWNS WHEN THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS PUT HIM ON THE HOT SEAT,
    ON “THE BACHELOR: ROME” MONDAY, OCTOBER 30

    * Jennifer’s Overprotective Father Ominously Introduces Lorenzo to His Gun Collection;
    * Lisa Terrifies Lorenzo by Donning a Wedding Dress and Her Mother Twists
    The Bachelor into a Pretzel During a Pilates Lesson;
    * The First European Hometown Date in Series History is Marred by
    A Serious Communication Breakdown


    “Episode 905” – Lorenzo is feeling the mounting pressure as he leaves to visit each of the final four women’s hometowns and receives some rude and unexpected awakenings, on “The Bachelor: Rome,” MONDAY, OCTOBER 30 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

    Traveling to Miami, Lorenzo spends a spectacular day shark fishing with Jennifer, but when he meets her high school football coach father, it’s obvious the man is extremely overprotective of his only daughter and is not impressed by the Bachelor’s title of Prince. After an awkward dinner, Jennifer’s father shows off his other pride and joy to Lorenzo – his gun collection. And to make sure he gets the message, he tells Lorenzo he’d have no problem using the weapon if anyone hurt his daughter!

    In San Diego, Lorenzo discovers that Sadie’s moral fortitude and her sexual abstinence stems from her devout Christian family, who welcome him with open arms. The couple share an intimate moment at the end of the day on a moonlit beach in front of a bonfire.

    There are more surprises in store for Lorenzo when he meets up with Lisa in Portland, Oregon. Lisa’s friend pays a visit, carrying a wedding gown for the marriage-obsessed Lisa to wear, stunning the panicked Bachelor. Lorenzo learns that Lisa has a definite timeline to wed and have children. As his potential future with Lisa flashes before his eyes, he is treated to an uncomfortable impromptu Pilates session led by Lisa’s mother.

    Back in Italy – for the first time ever – there is a European hometown date with Agnese’s family in Venice. The beauty of the city, however, is overwhelmed by the difficulty Lorenzo has in communicating with her family when he discovers they speak absolutely no English.

    An emotional Lorenzo must dispatch one broken-hearted Bachelorette home in tears as he prepares to take the final three women on fantastic overnight dates.

    The four remaining women are:

    • Agnese, 24, student, who currently resides in Venice, Italy
    • Jennifer, 24, teacher, who currently resides in Pembroke Pines, FL
    • Lisa, 25, marketing manager, who currently resides in Portland, OR
    • Sadie, 23, publicist, who currently resides in Carlsbad, CA

    link
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

  6. #76
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15
    I think that Lisa blows her chances out of the water big time next week. I am really cheering for Sadie, I really like her, but I think all these girls a are a bit young for a thirty four year old.
    I was on the ABC website and all Lorenzo talks about for 1 mintue is how much he likes Sadie, how he can see himself waking up with her each morning, blah, blah blah. I think Sadie would really have to blow it big to screw this up, but then, I thought that about Lisa. And look what she does!
    No doubt, Erica is the best entertainment around.
    On the physical note of theings, one of the girls he kissed last night (can't remeber who) smiled as he finished kissing her and he looked really confused. Can't remember which one....I know it was not Sadie. Help me out.
    Oh yes, hello all. I didn't want to get sucked in, but I have just spent three hours checking out everyone's input, so I guess it is time to admit defeat. Is it really only Tuesday?

  7. #77
    Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114659;
    In San Diego, Lorenzo discovers that Sadie’s moral fortitude and her sexual abstinence stems from her devout Christian family, who welcome him with open arms. The couple share an intimate moment at the end of the day on a moonlit beach in front of a bonfire.
    I can't help but think of the Travis visit to Moana's home and they were a devout Christian family, albeit an extremely judgemental one.

  8. #78
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUIRREL;2114664;
    I think that Lisa blows her chances out of the water big time next week. I am really cheering for Sadie, I really like her, but I think all these girls a are a bit young for a thirty four year old.
    I was on the ABC website and all Lorenzo talks about for 1 mintue is how much he likes Sadie, how he can see himself waking up with her each morning, blah, blah blah. I think Sadie would really have to blow it big to screw this up, but then, I thought that about Lisa. And look what she does!
    No doubt, Erica is the best entertainment around.
    On the physical note of theings, one of the girls he kissed last night (can't remeber who) smiled as he finished kissing her and he looked really confused. Can't remember which one....I know it was not Sadie. Help me out.
    Oh yes, hello all. I didn't want to get sucked in, but I have just spent three hours checking out everyone's input, so I guess it is time to admit defeat. Is it really only Tuesday?
    It was Jenn.. during the first part of their kiss she is smiling and I think she's just a bit nervous (shades of sarah Stone) about the cameras and the PDA at Trevi fountain.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

  9. #79
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Maidenlady;2114649;
    Not sure it be then but could be on Sweden trip as they are wearing coats
    Florida is hot this time of year (Aug I understand this was taped )
    but sweden could be very cold so wearing jackets on this boat & ice hotel and on roler coast they got on sweaters and coats so think it all from that Sweden trip none of the home date but there is caps of Prince with her dad on home trip . Think thats going be biggest thing shown there .
    See the PR annoucement above.. it's shark fishing in the Atlantic (I"m guessing), hometown date.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

  10. #80
    FORT Fan mwcamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    284

    nail analysis

    o.k. I haven't dug out my protractor and I'm NOT a nail expert, but my opinion:
    I feel that Jen and Sadie are F2, so comparing these two, these are my feelings. I will now weigh in where I have no real knowledge, only my observations. I am no longer the hopeless romantic that believed what we were shown, nor the one that even thought that the bachelor would pick his favorite, so the physical evidence and the edit is all important to me. (Sorry to repeat myself on this )

    1. The winner has a pinkie finger that is shorter than Jen's. I know, angles, etc., but that's what I saw. It appeared the length of Sadie's little pinkie, as measured with the joint was a match. jmo.
    2. Jen's fingers seem thinner than Sadie's which appear to me to be like the hand in the ring picture.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.