Page 7 of 401 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Crystal Allen

Lisa/Wedding Dress

I think there is something totally wrong with that whole scene. First off, assuming it is a close friend or family member who tells Lorenzo about Lisa's "plan" that is odd. Why would you tell a "new" guy that a woman has a timeline? It's not as if she's 43 and wants kids, and the friend is being well meaning and saying "you better not be wasting her time." Telling him would be a turnoff, so it's a weird thing for somebody to do, unless that friend/family member hates Lisa or is jealous.

Secondly, is there any woman on here who, if she were not engaged and bought wedding magazines would not burn them if a guy was coming over? No single woman would let a man know she was buying Brides magazine before she even met him.

Third, if you're the type that has spent every single moment since birth planning your wedding, you would not want the guy to see your dress. You'd be thinking of that moment when you walk down the aisle and he sees you for the first time, you would never spoil it by saying "here it is!!" You also wouldn't spoil the vision he'd have of you by not being perfectly made up, shoes, jewelry, etc. She looked almost like a kid playing dress up.

Page 141 of the first Spoiler page.....Bachelor Rome Part 1
    I think Jen's middle finger between her first and second finger joint is TOO long a space..as compared to the ring finger.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2114627;
    Jennie - So you think the hand receiving the ring is Jen's??
    There have been lots of discussion about the hand screen caps and there are a lot of opinions out there.

The fingers in the picture are long and thin. Of the final three Lisa, Sadie, and Jen, IMO the fingers match Jen's the best.

I know a lot of you think they match Agenese's hands but IMO she doesn't make it past the hometown dates and therefore doesn't try on any rings.

For me, its down to Sadie or Jen's hand...I feel they may be the final 2. That middle finger of Jen's puzzles me, tho..that lonnnggg space between her first and second finger joint..longer than the finger in the ring pic.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2114633;
    Page 141 of the first Spoiler page.....Bachelor Rome Part 1
    I think Jen's middle finger between her first and second finger joint is TOO long a space..as compared to the ring finger.
    I don't think we can know 100% for sure based on the screen caps who the hands really are. I am just giving my opinion of what I see. It is all about perception. Until it is proven otherwise IMO the hands are Jen's and Lorenzo's.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2114637;
    For me, its down to Sadie or Jen's hand...I feel they may be the final 2.
    If you look at Sadie's hands her fingers are short and thick. Remember in the last episode when she put her hand up to Lorenzo's? She has some very short fingers.

But we cant see the whole length of the fingers, because the pic is cut off before we get to see the whole length of the fingers...

FORT Fan
    My take on the wedding dress is that it belongs to the friend and she just tried it on. Who knows....this might have even taken place at the friend's house and it could have been her magazines. Maybe the friend is planning her own wedding. We have to look at all the angles here.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopyjane;2114642;
    My take on the wedding dress is that it belongs to the friend and she just tried it on. Who knows....this might have even taken place at the friend's house and it could have been her magazines. Maybe the friend is planning her own wedding. We have to look at all the angles here.
    Something else to consider. Lisa said she is inexperienced with dating and has only been in two long term relationships. Maybe she bought the dress when she thought she was going to marry one of her past boyfriends? I think the producers encouraged Lisa to put on the dress and have the wedding magazines out for good television.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2114608;
    I often wonder that, mwcamp. When the show is over, and the couple do not stay together (ie: Travis and Sarah S.), does the bachelor ever wish he'd have gone with his second choice...? I wonder that with every couple that has been on this show...except Trista/Ryan.
    Angelicone! I wonder the same thing. There canNOT be anything contractual that says that it can't happen. Lorenzo has consistantly stated that he only decided two hours before the frc. Now, let's be honest, what girl is going to resist if he comes back and says he picked the wrong one? I wouldn't, not if I'd really been falling for him. Would you?