Page 6 of 401 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

I often wonder that, mwcamp. When the show is over, and the couple do not stay together (ie: Travis and Sarah S.), does the bachelor ever wish he'd have gone with his second choice...? I wonder that with every couple that has been on this show...except Trista/Ryan.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey
    I have a question. Back when the ring finger was being analyzed there was a picture of someone picking up the earrings the first night. It is pretty clear that those 2 hands do not match because the nail beds are different. Now I remember reading a post that said that Jen was actually the only one to pick up the earrings that night. Is that true? I didn't tape the first episode and to my recollection no one ever commented to that post (or else I missed it, I've been out of town). So, who picked up the earrings off the pillow that first night, Jen or Sadie?

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2114608;
    I often wonder that, mwcamp. When the show is over, and the couple do not stay together (ie: Travis and Sarah S.), does the bachelor ever wish he'd have gone with his second choice...? I wonder that with every couple that has been on this show...except Trista/Ryan.
    Surprisingly, I don't wonder that with Charlie and Sarah ... as bizarre as that season was, those two seemed to have made a real connection ... Byron and Mary supposedly did too, but am a little skeptical there, since they never married and Mary was stressing over her biological clock.

Sadie picked up the earrings that first night.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2114605;
    ......you here Jenn's voice saying : "It is a beginning of a real life fairytale with MY real life prince"
    I heard that too! I think she said that in her interview after Lorenzo gives her the final rose. I think that was Jen and Lorenzo's hands in the screen caps. The ring has a lot of diamonds. Can't wait to get a better look at it.

I am at work so I can't go back and see 'til tonight, (and with the creative editing, probably can't trust what I do see) but I remember getting the impression that PLo was a little put off by Sadie's "I know you want to kiss me" routine.

Also, I agree, Lisa is SO getting the Susan edit. My guess: She will make F3 but no further.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Jennie - So you think the hand receiving the ring is Jen's??
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I'm just hung up on the fact that those nails/fingers are a dead-ringer for Agnese's!!

HELP!!! Does anyone have a close up pic of Jenn's hands???? I must have watched last nights episode several times trying to catch a glimpse of her hands on slo-mo or freeze frame, but I couldn't. That would solidify it for me.

Screen cap of Jenn's hands, anyone???

FORT Fogey
    Thanks mel!

Particularly the nails???