Page 55 of 401 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2116114;
    I don't believe the ring picture is Jen's based on the opinion that Jen's hands are not very attractive (in other words they're ugly - long, bony etc.) The ring picture hands look very elegant and feminine. In addition, Jen's nail bed is round, in the ring picture the nail beds are more squared off. I don't think a manicure would change that. Now we haven't to my knowledge seen any pictures of Sadie's hands close up enough to see her nail beds. Also, in the picture of him putting the ring on, from the top of the hand, looks totally different. That hand looks shorter. I actually think, depending on the camera angle, the fingers can be made to look any length they want.
    Thank you, thank you, I have been saying all along, Jennifer's fingers are KNOBBY and they don't match the ring picture! Her fingers remind me of ET...
    Loooooreeeenzooooo Phoooonneeee Hooooommmmeee!

Quote Originally Posted by legs268;2116612;
    I see the face in his knuckle and it is a blonde haired woman with her hair pulled back the way Sadie's is pulled back in the mysterious yellow wall pic. Not saying it is Sadie though...can't tell. I noticed it after I noticed that there were strange swirls on his other hand and realized I was seeing a remnant of the previous scene.
    Well, if the caps of the ring pics are from a preview, then anything could have been in the scene before ........know what I mean? And, unless I am wrong, all of the screen caps of future shows are from previews, in which many scenes are compiled together.

Not to get too far off the hands conversation [altho' I don't see how those hands in the FRC pic could possibly be Jen's], but I just remembered one of Lo's interviews where he stated that the girl he picked is "very, very sweet" [or maybe it was "really, really sweet"]. Anyway, I would think that would have to be either Jen or Sadie.

Whoever's hands the winner's pic is...I dont think they match the pic of Jen's hands holding the earrings. The fingers of the winner are larger than Jen's holding the earrings. (Assuming the hands are Jen's with the earrings)
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I conceed the winner is who ever catches his heart hope it works out though

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyI;2115503;
    Just a note about the yellow plate wall: TPTB at the Kempinski hotel in Sicily emailed me to say that according to Italian law, they could give me no info about their guests :nono :nono :nono (I emailed the yellow wall-plate photo and asked if that was at their hotel).
    So, is this some fancy dance to get around admitting that it is their hotel and they were their guests? If it wasn't their hotel and they hadn't signed some lengthy, confidentiality agreement (because you know they would have if it was, in fact, them) couldn't they just say, "Sorry, no. Never seen that wall."?????

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2116431;
    Looks like the FRC is going to be held outside, so maybe it will come down to the bushes soon. If only Fleiss would serve up some more pics already so there's something else to look at besides bony fingers.
    Good then we have candles, flowers, bricks, and pedestals to dissect, but at least we haven't gotten down to "picking" apart nostril and earlobes (who can forget that craziness during Jen's season? )
    But I'm with you about the bony fingers (skinny long ring fingers I mean).. I agree, they look like Jenn's, can't come up with any scenario to make Sadie's fingers that long and skinny, save pulling them on a vise for days!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Mystic,
    I see what you are saying as far as the pinkie nailbed length.
    Do you think they shot two different hands or digitally changed them?

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;2116655;
    Mystic,
    I see what you are saying as far as the pinkie nailbed length.
    Do you think they shot two different hands or digitally changed them?
    I am not sure. That's why I wish I could watch that whole scene again when he puts the ring on her finger......but this looks like two clips of two different hands, which makes me think it might be .........one in the jeweler's...with PLo trying it on a girl's hand there.......and one from the final rose. I don't know..........
    Last edited by mystic_one; 10-25-2006 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_one;2116658;
    I am not sure. That's why I wish I could watch that whole scene again when he puts the ring on her finger......but this looks like two clips of two different hands, which makes me think it might be .........one from the jeweler...trying on.......and one from the final rose. I don't know..........
    I'll go pull it up on tivo and see