Page 52 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Yes, I agree! They keep throwing us off.. that is why now I tend to agree with Goldie regarding that comment about "don't say anything lame" - they really throw things out of context in the previews!

Quote Originally Posted by recklesskellie;2116299;
    I remember when Andrew picked Jen. After the Final Rose showed us outtakes from the season. I was loving how comfortable and fun they were with each other in the outakes. It spoke volumes about how they felt about each other. I think this may also be the case with Sadie and Lo. The 'don't say anything lame' comment is something you would only to someone you were very comfortable around and know they would understand your humor. I think they are alot closer than Fleiss is showing us.
    I agree, and I think they have very similar senses of humor. That line is being blown out of proportion, IMO, and I think it'll play out as kind of funny in context.

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;2116294;
    They blew the " I'll make it easy for you" comment that Sadie made last week. The show was a lot different than its preview.
    The point is that the producers are not showing the winner in a negative light. They didn't show anything negative about Sadie.

FORT Fan
    Recklesskelie,
    I completely agree with you.Now I wish they would show us some of the romance like we didn't get to see with Ian and Mer. They edited it all out on them,but we still saw it.Let us see the love develop,then maybe we'll believe it.

Remember the FRC picture of Ian and Meredith, where it said it was flipped. The writing on the bottom of the picture was backwards.

I will be shocked if Lisa makes it to the final 2...no way :nono He will keep her around for the fantasy date in Budapest but that is the end of the road for her. Angese is gone next week, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2116266;
    That comment that Sadie makes to him about "Don't say anything lame" is interesting in that it shows her sense of ease around him.She is not at all intimidated by him and I bet he likes her confidence.Jen does seem a tad overwhelmed in his presence!

2observe, What is the clue?The intimate date at the beach?
    The clue is that Sadie is the only one that wasn't portrayed in a negative light in the previews. There were several issues they could have used regarding Sadie, but they didn't. I tend to think that winner is starting to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by recklesskellie;2116299;
    I remember when Andrew picked Jen. After the Final Rose showed us outtakes from the season. I was loving how comfortable and fun they were with each other in the outakes. It spoke volumes about how they felt about each other. I think this may also be the case with Sadie and Lo. The 'don't say anything lame' comment is something you would only to someone you were very comfortable around and know they would understand your humor. I think they are alot closer than Fleiss is showing us.
    Took the words right out of my head... I loved Andrew after I saw those out takes. I hope you are right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyjane;2116220;
    And............Lorenzo has a really dry sense of humor. I think he tries to be funny on these interview shows. Thus, I tried but none of the girls would do it.
    Exactly! That's what I was saying earlier. I think he was using humor to deflect an over-personal question once again. He seems way too well-mannered to make a serious comment like that.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2116343;
    The clue is that Sadie is the only one that wasn't portrayed in a negative light in the previews. There were several issues they could have used regarding Sadie, but they didn't. I tend to think that winner is starting to shine.
    I see your point with the spoilers. It could also have been that they worked with what they had to an extent. There's NO doubt that the gun thing was a set up, but there were apparently guns in the house= works for Fleiss and co. I still don't think they showed Sadie, in the promo, having fun with PLo, lots of frames with Jenn on the boat though.
    The edit really facinates me, lots of puzzle pieces. Can ya' tell? At this point I want to know the one chosen, then work backwards and see the well hidden romance develop. I do think there was at least one true romance on the show. I don't think it'll last, but I think it was there. Maybe not to a lightening striking type of degree that I believe he's looking to find.

I want to see the sparks. Oh and I hope the segment with Erica lives up to her past performances.

Oh and if you want to catch the romance you've got to use the slo-motion. That's what worked with MerandIan. It picked up the subtle gestures that weren't edited out.

Okay think about this. Here is this well know guy from a family who had a Pope in it. He has pressure not to embarass sp? himself, he has 3 companies with his family involved. No way is he going to let loose or be anything other than respectful. There is too much riding on this. His mother said in the first episode that he didn't wear his feelings on his sleeve. He is reserved and we can see that. He has been groomed and maybe the reason he doesn't know italian is because he was away at boarding school most of his life. I am sure his parents are fluent.. He has the pressure of not even knowing how to speak the language that his family came from. He is picking the one that gets the best edit!
    Last edited by Piano-Girl; 10-25-2006 at 09:02 PM.