Page 400 of 401 FirstFirst ... 300350390391392393394395396397398399400401 LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4007

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

  1. #3991
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2138553;
    You are welcome!

    Finding that information brought out the sleuth in me. I wanted to see if the producers encouraged some kind of pattern regarding the order of the roses. From the looks of it the bachelor/bachelorettes get to select who goes first, second, third, etc.

    I agree about the chemistry between Jen and Lorenzo. To me it seems much more natural than the chemistry between Sadie and Lorenzo. I loved how Lorenzo acted towards Jen on the boat after she caught the shark. Calling her fishy girl and the hugs and kisses. Awwww.....

    I personally don't need any more reassurance about who will get the final rose. I am 99.9 sure it will be Jen.
    Jen on the fishing trip was before Lor met her parents! do you think that could have changed his mind? we must also remember that Lor even said he kept changing his mind between the two girls?

  2. #3992
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138572;
    Jen on the fishing trip was before Lor met her parents! do you think that could have changed his mind? we must also remember that Lor even said he kept changing his mind between the two girls?
    Are you sure about that ~ changing his mind between the two girls? If you are referring to the Ellen interview and the deciding "2 hours before the ceremony" if he was in love, I do think this was just a case of his dry humor coming through.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  3. #3993
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2138584;
    Are you sure about that ~ changing his mind between the two girls? If you are referring to the Ellen interview and the deciding "2 hours before the ceremony" if he was in love, I do think this was just a case of his dry humor coming through.
    No I thought I heard he kept changing his mind about the two girls not the night before FRC. I think the 2hour is if he was going to ask for her hand in marriage! Heck I don't know anything any more

  4. #3994
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Regarding Jennie's rose order analysis:

    Except for the 2002-2003 TV season (Aaron-Trista-Andrew) and Charlie (who picked two months after the Finale was taped), whoever received the post-Fantasy Date rose, wasn't F1.

    That hints that whoever receives the first rose next time (I think Sadie), finishes F2. But I don't have confidence in this analysis as a predictor.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  5. #3995
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138589;
    No I thought I heard he kept changing his mind about the two girls not the night before FRC. I think the 2hour is if he was going to ask for her hand in marriage! Heck I don't know anything any more
    Yes, Ellen asked him when he knew that this girl was "the one," and that is when his dry humor came through. I'm not sure about Lorenzo changing his mind ~ maybe that was someone's opinion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2138599;
    That hints that whoever receives the first rose next time (I think Sadie), finishes F2. But I don't have confidence in this analysis as a predictor.
    I don't either Zinnia.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  6. #3996
    is mostly lurking... Secret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2138599;
    Regarding Jennie's rose order analysis:

    Except for the 2002-2003 TV season (Aaron-Trista-Andrew) and Charlie (who picked two months after the Finale was taped), whoever received the post-Fantasy Date rose, wasn't F1.

    That hints that whoever receives the first rose next time (I think Sadie), finishes F2. But I don't have confidence in this analysis as a predictor.
    Kind of reminds me of the 'who is standing where' in each week's post RC toast theory that was particularly popular last season.

    We'll really stoop to any level to try to get any sort of advantage on Fleiss.

  7. #3997
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2138605;
    Kind of reminds me of the 'who is standing where' in each week's post RC toast theory that was particularly popular last season.

    We'll really stoop to any level to try to get any sort of advantage on Fleiss.
    LOL with you saying who standing where! I was trying to find my paper with that info on with the order of roses. couldn't find it

  8. #3998
    Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,096
    In the last RC, Jen was on one side and Sadie and Lisa were on the other. But in the previous one, Sadie was where Jen stood in the last RC.

  9. #3999
    FORT Fanatic LuvnIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    420
    I can't believe with the chemistry he seems to display with Jen that he didn't know who he was going to pick until 2 hrs before??? Seems to me that every Bach/bachette has gone thru this same agonizing turmoil.
    So for me i am not buying that story yes he has two great girls but only one has he been showing real romantic chemistry with and that is Jen.
    I know Fatasy Dates don't necessarily mean a whole lot but since this season has been based on a fairy tale who is the one getting the Fairy Tale Fantasy date in a castle with the real live Prince.

  10. #4000
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138610;
    In the last RC, Jen was on one side and Sadie and Lisa were on the other. But in the previous one, Sadie was where Jen stood in the last RC.
    Well, I don't know about the stance during the Rose ceremonies or the order of who gets a rose first meaning that much, but I can say pretty confidently, that whoever gets out the of the limo last and stands to the Right (our right) of Lor at the FRC will be the Final one!! (not counting that loser season of Jesse's!! )
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.