Page 400 of 401 FirstFirst ... 300350390391392393394395396397398399400401 LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4007

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2138553;
    You are welcome!

Finding that information brought out the sleuth in me. I wanted to see if the producers encouraged some kind of pattern regarding the order of the roses. From the looks of it the bachelor/bachelorettes get to select who goes first, second, third, etc.

I agree about the chemistry between Jen and Lorenzo. To me it seems much more natural than the chemistry between Sadie and Lorenzo. I loved how Lorenzo acted towards Jen on the boat after she caught the shark. Calling her fishy girl and the hugs and kisses. Awwww.....

I personally don't need any more reassurance about who will get the final rose. I am 99.9 sure it will be Jen.
    Jen on the fishing trip was before Lor met her parents! do you think that could have changed his mind? we must also remember that Lor even said he kept changing his mind between the two girls?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138572;
    Jen on the fishing trip was before Lor met her parents! do you think that could have changed his mind? we must also remember that Lor even said he kept changing his mind between the two girls?
    Are you sure about that ~ changing his mind between the two girls? If you are referring to the Ellen interview and the deciding "2 hours before the ceremony" if he was in love, I do think this was just a case of his dry humor coming through.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2138584;
    Are you sure about that ~ changing his mind between the two girls? If you are referring to the Ellen interview and the deciding "2 hours before the ceremony" if he was in love, I do think this was just a case of his dry humor coming through.
    No I thought I heard he kept changing his mind about the two girls not the night before FRC. I think the 2hour is if he was going to ask for her hand in marriage! Heck I don't know anything any more

Regarding Jennie's rose order analysis:

Except for the 2002-2003 TV season (Aaron-Trista-Andrew) and Charlie (who picked two months after the Finale was taped), whoever received the post-Fantasy Date rose, wasn't F1.

That hints that whoever receives the first rose next time (I think Sadie), finishes F2. But I don't have confidence in this analysis as a predictor.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138589;
    No I thought I heard he kept changing his mind about the two girls not the night before FRC. I think the 2hour is if he was going to ask for her hand in marriage! Heck I don't know anything any more
    Yes, Ellen asked him when he knew that this girl was "the one," and that is when his dry humor came through. I'm not sure about Lorenzo changing his mind ~ maybe that was someone's opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2138599;
    That hints that whoever receives the first rose next time (I think Sadie), finishes F2. But I don't have confidence in this analysis as a predictor.
    I don't either Zinnia.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2138599;
    Regarding Jennie's rose order analysis:

Except for the 2002-2003 TV season (Aaron-Trista-Andrew) and Charlie (who picked two months after the Finale was taped), whoever received the post-Fantasy Date rose, wasn't F1.

Kind of reminds me of the 'who is standing where' in each week's post RC toast theory that was particularly popular last season.

We'll really stoop to any level to try to get any sort of advantage on Fleiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2138605;
    Kind of reminds me of the 'who is standing where' in each week's post RC toast theory that was particularly popular last season.

We'll really stoop to any level to try to get any sort of advantage on Fleiss.
    LOL with you saying who standing where! I was trying to find my paper with that info on with the order of roses. couldn't find it

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    In the last RC, Jen was on one side and Sadie and Lisa were on the other. But in the previous one, Sadie was where Jen stood in the last RC.

I can't believe with the chemistry he seems to display with Jen that he didn't know who he was going to pick until 2 hrs before??? Seems to me that every Bach/bachette has gone thru this same agonizing turmoil.
    So for me i am not buying that story yes he has two great girls but only one has he been showing real romantic chemistry with and that is Jen.
    I know Fatasy Dates don't necessarily mean a whole lot but since this season has been based on a fairy tale who is the one getting the Fairy Tale Fantasy date in a castle with the real live Prince.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138610;
    In the last RC, Jen was on one side and Sadie and Lisa were on the other. But in the previous one, Sadie was where Jen stood in the last RC.
    Well, I don't know about the stance during the Rose ceremonies or the order of who gets a rose first meaning that much, but I can say pretty confidently, that whoever gets out the of the limo last and stands to the Right (our right) of Lor at the FRC will be the Final one!! (not counting that loser season of Jesse's!! )
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"