Page 4 of 401 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by <3deeplove<3;2114565;

Does this mean that theres also a 1-on-1 date? Or is this possibly Final 3 or 2? Where is that "Hurricane" boat from?
    My guess is Miami - and that this is the home town date. We know that Jen is in Scandanavia in the Fall (Ice Hotel, rollercoaster).
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fan
    I agree with you ,simplechef,I thought the same thing about the crossed arms.They were both leaning towards one another. I think that things can be edited to make some good look bad by an added look or glance.I think Sadies date had a lot of splices and lookes choppy at best,it had no real flow except for the one conversation at the beginning of dinner.
    Remember too in Mer and Ians season how he was portrayed as this non-communicative person,not well spoken and then he does the ATFR and is so elloquint and well spoken.They really can do so much with a look or a sentence here or there.Jen's date they really highlighted the handholding,etc., but why? It seems like they want you to believe there is something there and with Sadie they are trying to show not As much.Just a thought.
    For the record,I like both Sadie and Jen, I still think Sadie is the better match at this point.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114540;
    Walio and yes we are rather 'crazy' but in a good, not deluded socialite way!!
    As for Madrid, the only problem with that is that, Lor returned the week before, with filming ending the week of Sept. 21st.
    I did see several crew's myspaces say they were going traveling when filming wrapped and they were traveling to Paris, London and I think Spain (although, that's where I got the Barcelona idea from)
    It's a nice thought about Madrid connection though.
    agree there was post production travel, but the post was along the line of "i am getting sick of this, i have to go to madrid", rather than "i am almost finished, i am going to madrid before coming home"

maybe i read it wrong so the the backup is: post to moana during production - sept sometime from danielle - posts from danielle to myspace buddies at end of sept.

Quote Originally Posted by <3deeplove<3;2114565;

Does this mean that theres also a 1-on-1 date? Or is this possibly Final 3 or 2? Where is that "Hurricane" boat from?

This is before they meet the parents. Is this the beach one? Or does Sadie have the beach interlude?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by Walio;2114573;
    agree there was post production travel, but the post was along the line of "i am getting sick of this, i have to go to madrid", rather than "i am almost finished, i am going to madrid before coming home"

maybe i read it wrong so the the backup is: post to moana during production - sept sometime from danielle - posts from danielle to myspace buddies at end of sept.
    what is this all about? Is someone saying Lorenzo gets fixed up with moana?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2114574;
    This is before they meet the parents. Is this the beach one? Or does Sadie have the beach interlude?
    I am guessing the beach date is with Sadie, because Jen is on the boat. Because they had to come so far, I wonder if he spends more time with the families. I've noticed that as the season's go by, the hometown dates have gotten longer, more important.

It seems like he spends a whole day with each of them.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2114575;
    what is this all about? Is someone saying Lorenzo gets fixed up with moana?
    Nope. Just that the production folks from last season were involved with this season as well and some of them are friendly with some of the girls from last season and post on eachother's myspaces. Although, it does raise an interesting idea. Which of the girls from Travis' season would you fix up with Lorenzo if you could? Cole maybe?

FORT Fan
    Does anyone know when the preview for the November 6th episode comes out? Isn't it soon? ( The written preview)

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2114559;
    Oh, and about the folding the arms thing. He's leaning toward her with his arms folded on the table. That's not the same as leaning back away from her. He held her hand a lot, too, not just held Jen's hand on their date.

I definitely think that even though Sadie is a virgin, that Jen is actually the most naieve on the show. I feel pretty confident that Jen and Sadie are final two.

I think our Bach was torn between Angese and Jeanette. I really think if Jeanette had said, I want a rose as her "prize" she would have gotten it and angese or Lisa would have gone home. He likes Lisa, but I think he is catching on to her schemes.

P-Lo seems to want to see the best in everyone, and that could be why he takes Lisa with a grain of salt. Once he figures out she's not sincere (aka Susan with Travis) she'll be on a plane home.
    I laid in bed last night and thought the same thing! Last season, Susan's mom told Dr. T beware of sneaky Susan, but he still took her on a fantasty date. The seed of doubt was planted, it just took one more date to grow, then she was axed. The same will happen for Lisa. She'll be all freaky ass Bridezilla but he'll keep her for one more round just to make sure. He'll cut her after Budapest.

I agree with whoever it was that said even though Sadie and Jen are the same age, Sadie seems MUCH more mature than Jen. Jen is cute, but the giggle, nose scrunch, shoulder shrug, squeak, giggle thing has grown old already.

FORT Fan
    Ok......here's my take. I just rewatched the show and did lots of pausing. Sadie is the only one that when he kisses her he pulls her to him by her neck.LOL. That sounded funny. What I meant was that his hands are on the back of her neck. All of the other girls are pulled to him with his hand on their backs. I thought at first it was just the way they were sitting at the table. But then watched him with Jen in about the same position and he didn't put his hands on her neck. Sadie is the only one that he does this with so far as I can see. Any takes on this?