Page 399 of 401 FirstFirst ... 299349389390391392393394395396397398399400401 LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4007

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Erica said Jen is not a virgin in her guest appearance after she was sent home

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138502;
    They didn't show them talking during the RC, but both Sadie and Lorenzo mentioned it. Lorenzo in his video diary, and Sadie on the one on one date.

Erica came out and said she wasn't during her milkshake comparison. Jen seems to be keeping that to herself, which I respect.
    Oh I knwo Erica said it but maybe she just thinks that. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138499;
    who knows maybe Jen is also. when the girls were talking we just see her say "I'm good"
    I've been considering that for weeks. I also think Sarah S dropped a V-bomb on Travis on the Seine cruise group date.

Brightcryptic, that's right. Although the producers prompt comments, ask questions, and even put people up to making confrontations, if Sadie didn't talk repeatedly about being a virgin, Fleiss & Co couldn't go on and on about it.

bugsme3, I tend not to believe anything T-Erica says.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Fleiss is more than delighted to have an issue to push with Sadie. But I also think that Sadie is perfectly fine with the issue being out in the open. It is an issue that is very important to her and to her family and a cornerstone of her beliefs and of who she is. It is not ALL she is by any means.

We have a beautiful, intelligent, witty, successful career woman, who goes on national TV to Rome to win the love of a prince, who is loved by all who meet her. She has a wonderful family who support her judgement. But how can she have all this when sh is a ***gasp*** virgin?

Stay tuned folks ... you too can have everything you want and still remain a ***gasp*** virgin Great platform for your message
    Last edited by jelle; 11-12-2006 at 06:44 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2138507;
    I've been considering that for weeks. I also think Sarah S dropped a V-bomb on Travis on the Seine cruise group date.
    I know this was suspected during last season, and I asked one of her friends about it - to which I was told that she had been in a couple of serious relationships pre-bach and she was not still a virgin. Her friend actually laughed when I asked her about it.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Yeah in one of Erica's confessions, she said "Sadie's a virgin and Jen's not." All Fleiss showed us was Jen saying "I'm good" when the conversation came up. I'm sure she might have explained more but Fleiss edited out to keep her image "pure white".

I don't know what bad things you can say or show about either F2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138514;
    I'm sure she might have explained more but Fleiss edited out to keep her image "pure white".
    Or to keep Sadie as the token virgin. It wouldn't do to have two virgins in on show. How could Sadie's be emphasized? What would Fleiss use as a "negative"? (I don't think Mikey has ever known a real life virgin, the way he goes on and on almost every season. He thinks they're freaks.)
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I think Sadie has been very savey about this show. She has been careful about how she acted and how she is portrayed/photographed and I just don't think it was a miscalculation on her part that her virginity came out. I do not mean she is calculating, but she is in publicity and she does understand how this works. I think she is careful.

I really think this is one smart cookie and that is part of what I really like about her. For someone who is 23, I think she really has IT all together. I am trying to convince myself she will not be crushed.

And I try to ignore Erica - it is really time for her to go away
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2138324;
    Thanks, Jennie, for doing all that research on the order of the rose ceremonies. I am impressed ! From the second episode I have seen more chemistry betw L and Jen - the stuff betw Sadie and L seems very scripted to me. I hope I have more reassurance after Monday's show or it's going to be another long 2 weeks !
    You are welcome!

Finding that information brought out the sleuth in me. I wanted to see if the producers encouraged some kind of pattern regarding the order of the roses. From the looks of it the bachelor/bachelorettes get to select who goes first, second, third, etc.

I agree about the chemistry between Jen and Lorenzo. To me it seems much more natural than the chemistry between Sadie and Lorenzo. I loved how Lorenzo acted towards Jen on the boat after she caught the shark. Calling her fishy girl and the hugs and kisses. Awwww.....

I personally don't need any more reassurance about who will get the final rose. I am 99.9 sure it will be Jen.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2138553;
    You are welcome!

Finding that information brought out the sleuth in me. I wanted to see if the producers encouraged some kind of pattern regarding the order of the roses. From the looks of it the bachelor/bachelorettes get to select who goes first, second, third, etc.

I agree about the chemistry between Jen and Lorenzo. To me it seems much more natural than the chemistry between Sadie and Lorenzo. I loved how Lorenzo acted towards Jen on the boat after she caught the shark. Calling her fishy girl and the hugs and kisses. Awwww.....

I personally don't need any more reassurance about who will get the final rose. I am 99.9 sure it will be Jen.
    Given that you have put together the history of rose orders, what season do you think this one is following?