Page 398 of 401 FirstFirst ... 298348388389390391392393394395396397398399400401 LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4007

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2138157;
    If the majority of the women voted for Sadie, then I would think that it would be one more vote for Sadie, unless it's one of those deals where they were told to vote for Sadie to confuse the public.
    Sounds like something Fleiss would do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2138324;
    Second try - first one didn't get posted...

Thanks, Jennie, for doing all that research on the order of the rose ceremonies. I am impressed ! From the second episode I have seen more chemistry betw L and Jen - the stuff betw Sadie and L seems very scripted to me. I hope I have more reassurance after Monday's show or it's going to be another long 2 weeks !
    I knew it was Sarah S last time. I kept waiting to see the chemistry (which never occured).

This time, I think we'll see something. But will it be front & center like Mary, or between the lines like Ian?
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138417;
    If anyone can post the picture of Lo in the blue sweater crying. THat back ground we have seen in one of the girls interview. I'm trying to place when this happen.
    THANKS
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2138468;
    Sounds like something Fleiss would do.I knew it was Sarah S last time. I kept waiting to see the chemistry (which never occured).

This time, I think we'll see something. But will it be front & center like Mary, or between the lines like Ian?
    Thanks so muc Zinnia. I just haven't figured out how to post pic yet~

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2138302;
    I am 99.9% sure Lisa leaves after the fantasy dates.

I went back to some of the old ABC websites and found the rose order. I couldn't find Aaron, Byron or Meredith's seasons, but I did find Alex, Andrew, Bob, Jesse, Charlie, Jen and Travis's seasons.

The only ones that followed the every other rose theory were Bob and Jesse. I don't necessarily think Lorenzo will follow the every other rose theory this season.

Alex: Shannon, Shannon, Trista, Amanda

Andrew: Tina, Kirsten, Jen, Jen

Bob: Kelly Jo, Estella, Kelly Jo, Estella

Jesse: Tara, Jessica B, Tara, Jessica B

Charlie: Kim, Sarah B, Sarah B, Sarah B

Jen: Ryan, John Paul, John Paul, Jerry (then she dumps him on national TV)

Travis: Sarah B, Susan, Moana, Sarah S

Lorenzo: Lisa, Sadie, (Jen, Jen, my predictions for the next two episodes)
    I had to finish your excellent analysis. I'm not sure you're onto something, but let's see.

Aaron: Angela, Gwen, Helene, Helene

Byron: Mary, Cynthia, Tanya, Mary

Meredeth: Matt, Ian, Matt, Ian

Trista: Charlie, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    1. Sadie isn't pushing the virgin thing. She told PLo b/c she didn't want the other girls to tell him first. Fleiss is pushing it. And I respect that. And any good honest guy would respect that if it was the girl's wish and vice versa.

2. I think there is chemistry between both girls (granted I see more Sadie and Lo's Chem). We know it was hard for him to choose. He cried. And he only decided 2 hrs before the FRC. That all said, it was close, very close.

3. I see Sadie as someone I could be BFF with. She is a sweet, down-to-earth girl with high morals. We have a lot in common. Maybe that's part of the reason she's my fave.

4. I do see more gigglyness with Jen. But that could be nerves. Or we might night see the giggle bunny in Sadie come out. But something tells me she has more of a quirky personality. I get her jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2138484;
    I had to finish your excellent analysis. I'm not sure you're onto something, but let's see.

but I also believe that sadie has always been before Jen except the first night!?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2138484;

I think it's either Charlie, Andrew or Trista that it's following.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138486;
    1. Sadie isn't pushing the virgin thing. She told PLo b/c she didn't want the other girls to tell him first. Fleiss is pushing it. And I respect that. And any good honest guy would respect that if it was the girl's wish and vice versa.
    I would agree that it was just Fleiss pushing the virgin thing, but Sadie's been talking about it with Lorenzo multiple times. Fleiss wouldn't be able to push it, if it hadn't happened that way. We know they talked about it during the Tuscany date, then the next RC, then the dinner during their one on one date. She talks about it often. Sadie could've said her peace at Tuscany and then thanked him for his acceptance, but she's made it more than that and that's what gave Fleiss the footage to use to push it on the audience.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

I don't remember her talking to PLo at the RC. I do remember her admitting to the camera that she might not get a rose b/c of it.

On the 1 on 1, she talked to Lo about it b/c she admitted that she was happy to recieve a rose after it b/c some guys wont date her. That is when she thanked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138495;
    I would agree that it was just Fleiss pushing the virgin thing, but Sadie's been talking about it with Lorenzo multiple times. Fleiss wouldn't be able to push it, if it hadn't happened that way. We know they talked about it during the Tuscany date, then the next RC, then the dinner during their one on one date. She talks about it often. Sadie could've said her peace at Tuscany and then thanked him for his acceptance, but she's made it more than that and that's what gave Fleiss the footage to use to push it on the audience.
    who knows maybe Jen is also. when the girls were talking we just see her say "I'm good"

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138498;
    I don't remember her talking to PLo at the RC. I do remember her admitting to the camera that she might not get a rose b/c of it.

On the 1 on 1, she talked to Lo about it b/c she admitted that she was happy to recieve a rose after it b/c some guys wont date her. That is when she thanked him.
    They didn't show them talking during the RC, but both Sadie and Lorenzo mentioned it. Lorenzo in his video diary, and Sadie on the one on one date.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138499;
    who knows maybe Jen is also. when the girls were talking we just see her say "I'm good"
    Erica came out and said she wasn't during her milkshake comparison. Jen seems to be keeping that to herself, which I respect.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks