Page 397 of 401 FirstFirst ... 297347387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401 LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4007

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

I know this is not of great importance but could this be the place Jen & Lorenzo are having their dinner before going to the Fantasy site. My friend from Goteborg sent me this.

Yes, it's a possibility, they meet up at Liseberg, drive about 15 min to get to Hotel 11, where I was almost sure they had the dinner.
    http://www.hotel11.se/info.asp/id/2010 is also north of the centre of Göteborg (Liseberg is located in the centre of Gbg) and from Hotel 11 they are a bit closer to Thorskogs Slott. From there it's only a 25 min drive to the Hot Tub and the Fantasy suite.

Luvnit! It is definately a possibility. Tell your friend it was a great find!! I think it is a match! I guess we will see.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Still no Getty Images

If anyone can post the picture of Lo in the blue sweater crying. THat back ground we have seen in one of the girls interview. I'm trying to place when this happen.
    THANKS

Just thought I'd add that not everyone fell in love with Sadie! I didn't! She's working that virginity angle as hard as she can. If she didn't want anyone to know, she wouldn't have said anything about it. It's her Ace in the hole! (or should I say ACELESS in the hole, considering!) I don't see the "dry, sarcastic sense of humor" with her at all (well maybe DRY is an apt word... ..oops maybe the tongue smiley shouldn't be used either!) I'd have much more respect for her if she had kept her sex life to herself (which I guess she does... ...okay m'bad, I'll quit! )

They all giggle..cause they are all young. I see no one giggling anymore than the other. I see no one anymore composed than the other. I see Sadie kissing Lorenzo and I see Lorenzo kissing Jen. I see chemistry trying to be manufactured by one and I see chemistry happening with another. That's all I look for.

My prediction for F1...Jen

I haven't been wrong yet...but there's a first time for everything! (Even Sadie!...okay sorry I couldn't help it...I'll go back to lurkdom like I have for the last 2 years!)

FORT Fan
    From an entertainment standpoint-and this is an entertainment medium-it is more engaging for the audience when you have a villain to boo and a hero(ine) to cheer. So, the "drama" might be better with bad girl (Lisa-though I don't find her to be particularly "bad") vs good girl (Jen or Sadie, it really doesn't matter, they seem pretty interchangeable as heroines go).

Don't you dare go into lurkdome maryhse! You belong here and fit in perfectly! Sorry, you are starting to become one of my favorite posters and your posts are just too darn funny.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;2138427;
    My prediction for F1...Jen
    Well see, now you just can't leave!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt;2138345;
    I know this is not of great importance but could this be the place Jen & Lorenzo are having their dinner before going to the Fantasy site. My friend from Goteborg sent me this.

Yes, it's a possibility, they meet up at Liseberg, drive about 15 min to get to Hotel 11, where I was almost sure they had the dinner.
    http://www.hotel11.se/info.asp/id/2010 is also north of the centre of Göteborg (Liseberg is located in the centre of Gbg) and from Hotel 11 they are a bit closer to Thorskogs Slott. From there it's only a 25 min drive to the Hot Tub and the Fantasy suite.
    I wonder if they will let Lorz drive on the date. Remember the Travis/Susan? date where they got lost going into Paris? Maybe they will let him drive this time also and we will get more dialogue.

With Sadie and Lisa, it looks like they are based in one place and walk out from there.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Just thought I'd add that not everyone fell in love with Sadie! I didn't! She's working that virginity angle as hard as she can. If she didn't want anyone to know, she wouldn't have said anything about it. It's her Ace in the hole! (or should I say ACELESS in the hole, considering!) I don't see the "dry, sarcastic sense of humor" with her at all (well maybe DRY is an apt word... ..oops maybe the tongue smiley shouldn't be used either!) I'd have much more respect for her if she had kept her sex life to herself (which I guess she does... ...okay m'bad, I'll quit! )

By the same token, I don't particularly care to hear about the "craziest place I had sex" chatter that some of the other gals engaged in - really lost my respect there.

How is it that sex (or the lack thereof) brings out us lurkers (pun intended)?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;2138427;
    -I see Sadie kissing Lorenzo and I see Lorenzo kissing Jen. I see chemistry trying to be manufactured by one and I see chemistry happening with another.
    I agree with Mary on this. As much as I adore Sadie on this show, I don't think she'd be a person whose beliefs or ideals would mesh with my own in real life. She might be a "work friend" or a "friend of a friend" that I really liked but I don't think she'd be my BFF type of person. I think Lozo may feel the same. She's almost perfect, BUT... it's the fundamental difference that matters.