Page 395 of 401 FirstFirst ... 295345385386387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401 LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4007

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

That being said: Almost every time I have heard PLo speak whether in a an interview, or on the show--he communicates with dry,quick jest, bordering on sarcastic humour. It's meant almost like parlay--at tennis game. "OK---I hit one, now let's see if you can hit back". You see this in his interviews. You see this with the girls. You this with the family visits. I would be interested to see if this came up during TWTA and their spontaneous questions, because it does not appear his humour is panned or rehearsed/scripted.

Except for one time with Jen, the time they are fishing and he calls her fishy girl, and then when saying something to her about her dad being a gun type,I didn't see this interaction at all between the him and Jen.
    I saw it with Jen and commented on it way back:
    I agree Jen would be no challenge to him. But she did have at least some witty replies during their conversation. When he told her his "problem" about wanting to have more nights like he was having with her she replied that maybe he was spending time with the wrong people. It was a good response. And then she said something about how he'd have to figure it out. She sort of lobbed the ball right back into his court. Maybe when she gets over her initial "he really likes me and this is so cool" giddiness, they'll be able to have more actual conversations. I dunno. Everyone seems pretty young. It just does not compute. If you want em that young Lorenzo, then you'd better be prepared for the giggling.

He does seem kind of bored. Well, the home visits will cure that. Bridal gown fashion show and gun toting pa. You're not in Manhatten anymore my dear.
    I think these conversations have been so chopped up that it's ridiculous. During Merediths' season I recall many actual conversations with various men and they were not chopppy. That was during a season when most people were successfully led to think Matt would win. They dont have to chop it all to shreds to accomplish their goal. I dont get it. On the two boards I was active in at that time we were all positive it would be Ian. From the sleuthing - candle heights etc. Which is the same, non emotional reason that I have been saying it is Jen this time. I'm not on Team Jen. (Well I was definately on Team Ian back in the day - Ha.) But I just see her taking the rose and the ring.

Wow Bugs, that is a great synopis of Jen's edit! You did an excellent recap of her story with Lorenzo!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I'll quote myself since I can't edit. I put the wrong smiley; guess I clicked the wrong one. That's what I get for being in a hurry.
    Anyway, this is the one I meant to have at the end of my line.

Quote Originally Posted by W.I.Z.;2138167;
    luvinrealtv,

I'm new too, but welcome. I agree with your assessment of the board.

I also agree that it will be Jen. I really like Sadie. As you said, "who wouldn't?" She is darling and I think a good person, but Lorenzo has not been shown to speak to her the way he does Jen. He seems to have more meaningul conversations with Jen -- at least what little has been shown of his conversations with her and with Sadie. I do think Sadie and Lorenzo share the same kind of sense of humor, but that's not always enough for a romantic attraction. Of course I could be all wet, but that's how it looks.

To change the subject a little, I watched dreamer's b9 season preview 2b slo mo video (I don't think I can post a link, but most of you know where this is), and around count 2:20-2:30 it shows the scene with Jen in the black halter dress (the one she wears in the interview that is not placed yet), and Lorenzo in a dark suit. If you watch it, Jen has a drink in her hand. I don't know what that means, but they appear to be in Rome and they're drinking something. I think it's the cocktail party. I have no idea when the interview was done, but I think she wears the dress for that party.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138169;
    That was Ellen on the group date. When the girls got to pick out their dresses..
    In the video I'm talking about it was Jen. The Coliseum is in the background. If you'll look at the video at that counter, you'll see what I mean.

Sorry to double post, but I gotta get on and get off. Oh, btw, now I know why I clicked the wrong smiley.

Have a great morning.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2138218;
    Wow Bugs, that is a great synopis of Jen's edit! You did an excellent recap of her story with Lorenzo!

I am going to second that Bugs i thought you did you did a great job.

I have a question --
    L picked Sadie first at the last rc. If Lisa is let go after the fantasy dates - leaving Sadie and Jen - then wouldn't he pick Jen (the way the show ususally goes - to keep up the drama...) first at the rc after the fantasy dates - and then go back to Sadie for the winner. I have thought all along that it is Jen - others have enumerated the reasons so I won't repeat but the question I have is - is it possible that Sadie leaves after the fantasy dates and we won't be shocked bec of something that happens on the fantasy dates - perhaps she doesn't return after she leaves the table - whatever I don't know. But that would allow for L to pick Lisa first after the fantasy dates (we all see her for what she is but maybe she persuades him that she is really in this etc etc) and then Jen could be the winner. ????

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by W.I.Z.;2138222;
    In the video I'm talking about it was Jen. The Coliseum is in the background. If you'll look at the video at that counter, you'll see what I mean.

Sorry to double post, but I gotta get on and get off. Oh, btw, now I know why I clicked the wrong smiley.

Have a great morning.
    That's Ellen in front of the Coliseum with Lorenzo - it was during the scooter date. The dress material looks similar, but Jen wasn't there for that date.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138243;
    That's Ellen in front of the Coliseum with Lorenzo - it was during the scooter date. The dress material looks similar, but Jen wasn't there for that date.
    You and Hotmomma are right! Plus, I should have known it wasn't Jen because the hair was down.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvinrealtv;2138154;
    I'm new here. It's been a pleasure reading this board. Everyone is so respectful, insightful, humorous, and very congenial. Okay, well I thought it was time to finally put in my two cents, after talking to the computer screen for so long...so here it goes.

I really think that Lorenzo will choose Jen. I have several reasons for coming to this conclusion.
    * The edit has gone straight to Sadie. Sadie has been shown in this angelic edit and people can't help not to fall in love with her. I do believe that Lorenzo likes her, who wouldn't?

* This brings me to my second example. He is very natural with Jen. They don't seem to be uncomfortable with each other. They are always holding hands, and they both initiate those simple but meaningful kisses. When Lor showed Jen the location of their dinner overlooking the Vatican, she immediately went in for a kiss to show her appreciation. When Jen caught her fish, he kissed her on the forehead. It was so sweet. I also think that their times have been edited out of the wahzoo. Their talks are so spliced it's ridiculous. Why? Because, if they didn't edit their time, it would be sooooo obvious of who's meant to be together. There is a connection, and unfortunately I think it's all on the cutting floor. Which brings me to my last example.

* The reason why there are not diaries this year and reflections is because Lorenzo probably talked about Jen most of the time. He is smitten and probably couldn't stop talking about her and their time together. These diary interviews and reflection notes might have shown how much he truly likes Jen.

WELCOME!

I wonder why ABC does this?? Why do they make us "fall in love" with one girl, and then she's not the winner? Thumbs down to ABC & Fleiss!!

The hand holding was practically shoved in our face. I wonder why. It feels too obvious.

ABC always "writes" these diaries.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2138265;
    WELCOME!

I wonder why ABC does this?? Why do they make us "fall in love" with one girl, and then she's not the winner? Thumbs down to ABC & Fleiss!!

The hand holding was practically shoved in our face. I wonder why. It feels too obvious.

ABC always "writes" these diaries.
    They've done it every season, Nutty. I've watched all of them, though admittedly I missed some episodes due to moves and pre-empted broadcasts by the military channels. They always lead the audience to believe that one girl will be picked to a certain point, then they show you something that leads you to hope that the other person will really end up being the one chosen - but they leave you in suspense until the first limo pulls up at the FRC.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks