Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    I'm new here. It's been a pleasure reading this board. Everyone is so respectful, insightful, humorous, and very congenial. Okay, well I thought it was time to finally put in my two cents, after talking to the computer screen for so long...so here it goes.

I really think that Lorenzo will choose Jen. I have several reasons for coming to this conclusion.
    * The edit has gone straight to Sadie. Sadie has been shown in this angelic edit and people can't help not to fall in love with her. I do believe that Lorenzo likes her, who wouldn't? Yet, everytime I watch their times together, Sadie has been the aggressor. If Lorenzo really really liked her, I think he would show something more towards her. Yes, their kisses have been very passionate, but I think that it is because Lorenzo wants to try to put everything in for it for the sake of it. However, at the end of the day(ha! big brother fan too).....Lorenzo will realize that you can't "force" the real thing, it must be natural.
    * This brings me to my second example. He is very natural with Jen. They don't seem to be uncomfortable with each other. They are always holding hands, and they both initiate those simple but meaningful kisses. When Lor showed Jen the location of their dinner overlooking the Vatican, she immediately went in for a kiss to show her appreciation. When Jen caught her fish, he kissed her on the forehead. It was so sweet. I also think that their times have been edited out of the wahzoo. Their talks are so spliced it's ridiculous. Why? Because, if they didn't edit their time, it would be sooooo obvious of who's meant to be together. There is a connection, and unfortunately I think it's all on the cutting floor. Which brings me to my last example.
    * The reason why there are not diaries this year and reflections is because Lorenzo probably talked about Jen most of the time. He is smitten and probably couldn't stop talking about her and their time together. These diary interviews and reflection notes might have shown how much he truly likes Jen.

I have a lot of might's, probably's and maybe's because I don't know for sure. It's my opinion and I can face that. Whomever Lorenzo chooses, he's happy with his choice and therefore I'll be happy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2137895;
    The girls who have been interviewed so far have all wanted Lorenzo to pick Sadie.

It looks like Sadie is ahead in the FORT poll as well.
    If the majority of the women voted for Sadie, then I would think that it would be one more vote for Sadie, unless it's one of those deals where they were told to vote for Sadie to confuse the public.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Luvinrealtv;2138154;
    I'm new here. It's been a pleasure reading this board. Everyone is so respectful, insightful, humorous, and very congenial. Okay, well I thought it was time to finally put in my two cents, after talking to the computer screen for so long...so here it goes.

I really think that Lorenzo will choose Jen. I have several reasons for coming to this conclusion.
    * The edit has gone straight to Sadie. Sadie has been shown in this angelic edit and people can't help not to fall in love with her. I do believe that Lorenzo likes her, who wouldn't? Yet, everytime I watch their times together, Sadie has been the aggressor. If Lorenzo really really liked her, I think he would show something more towards her. Yes, their kisses have been very passionate, but I think that it is because Lorenzo wants to try to put everything in for it for the sake of it. However, at the end of the day(ha! big brother fan too).....Lorenzo will realize that you can't "force" the real thing, it must be natural.
    * This brings me to my second example. He is very natural with Jen. They don't seem to be uncomfortable with each other. They are always holding hands, and they both initiate those simple but meaningful kisses. When Lor showed Jen the location of their dinner overlooking the Vatican, she immediately went in for a kiss to show her appreciation. When Jen caught her fish, he kissed her on the forehead. It was so sweet. I also think that their times have been edited out of the wahzoo. Their talks are so spliced it's ridiculous. Why? Because, if they didn't edit their time, it would be sooooo obvious of who's meant to be together. There is a connection, and unfortunately I think it's all on the cutting floor. Which brings me to my last example.
    * The reason why there are not diaries this year and reflections is because Lorenzo probably talked about Jen most of the time. He is smitten and probably couldn't stop talking about her and their time together. These diary interviews and reflection notes might have shown how much he truly likes Jen.

I have a lot of might's, probably's and maybe's because I don't know for sure. It's my opinion and I can face that. Whomever Lorenzo chooses, he's happy with his choice and therefore I'll be happy for him.
    Lovinrealtv we are a great bunch here

luvinrealtv,

I'm new too, but welcome. I agree with your assessment of the board.

I also agree that it will be Jen. I really like Sadie. As you said, "who wouldn't?" She is darling and I think a good person, but Lorenzo has not been shown to speak to her the way he does Jen. He seems to have more meaningul conversations with Jen -- at least what little has been shown of his conversations with her and with Sadie. I do think Sadie and Lorenzo share the same kind of sense of humor, but that's not always enough for a romantic attraction. Of course I could be all wet, but that's how it looks.

To change the subject a little, I watched dreamer's b9 season preview 2b slo mo video (I don't think I can post a link, but most of you know where this is), and around count 2:20-2:30 it shows the scene with Jen in the black halter dress (the one she wears in the interview that is not placed yet), and Lorenzo in a dark suit. If you watch it, Jen has a drink in her hand. I don't know what that means, but they appear to be in Rome and they're drinking something. I think it's the cocktail party. I have no idea when the interview was done, but I think she wears the dress for that party.
    Last edited by W.I.Z.; 11-12-2006 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by W.I.Z.;2138167;
    luvinreality,

I'm new too, but welcome. I agree with your assessment of the board.

I also agree that it will be Jen. I really like Sadie. As you said, "who wouldn't?" She is darling and I think a good person, but Lorenzo has not been shown to speak to her the way he does Jen. He seems to have more meaningul conversations with Jen -- at least what little has been shown of his conversations with her and with Sadie. I do think Sadie and Lorenzo share the same kind of sense of humor, but that's not always enough for a romantic attraction. Of course I could be all wet, but that's how it looks.

To change the subject a little, I watched dreamer's b9 season preview 2b slo mo video (I don't think I can post a link, but most of you know where this is), and around count 2:20-2:30 it shows the scene with Jen in the black halter dress (the one she wears in the interview that is not placed yet), and Lorenzo in a dark suit. If you watch it, Jen has a drink in her hand. I don't know what that means, but they appear to be in Rome and they're drinking something. I think it's the cocktail party. I have no idea when the interview was done, but I think she wears the dress for that party.
    That was Ellen on the group date. When the girls got to pick out their dresses..

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2138011;
    While I have managed to stay non-biased this season and have kept my promise (to myself) that I would not become vested in "one certain girl" I thought I would jump in here and tell you all who in my opinion is winning the debate at this point.

I have carefully been reading all of your eloqent speeches and reasons why you think the chosen one is ______.(Jen or Sadie)

I must say that the Jen fans seem to be thinking more logical while the Sadie fans seem to be thinking more emotional. Reminds of the girls themselves.

Sadie is wearing her heart and beliefs for the world to see and her passionate fans admire that and want her to be rewarded for her character traits, honesty, kindness, respect etc. (I too think that Sadie should be admired, especially by my 17 year old daughter who has just gotten into a serious relationship)

Jen on the other hand is a teacher/counselor and we have not been privy to a lot of emotion from her. That is the nature of her occupation. She has to listen, not be quick to form opinions and act accordingly. I find it interesting that the posters backing Jen tend to rely on logic. for example: what few caps are available, the editing and most are still waiting for more evidence.

With all of that being said....I have to say...in my opinion...the Jen Fans are winning this debate at this point. (Don't give up Sadie fans, you still have time to convince me its your girl that gets chosen)

Whomever he chooses, I wish Monday would get here.

back to lurking.....Debate away!!!
    Interesting analysis Snapit ~ and it is wonderful hearing from you! I was wondering if there was a difference of opinion in the seasoned Forter posters and lurkers vs. the newer ones, and this may explain it. Please keep posting Snapit!

Welcome to the Fort Lovinrealtv! Glad that you have joined us! I enjoyed reading your post.

Quote Originally Posted by W.I.Z.;2138167;
    Wahoo ~ I have been thinking that this was the dress for the cocktail party. Thank you W.I.Z.!
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 11-12-2006 at 09:52 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2138131;
    Also, another possibility: wondering if his crying scene will be seen in this week--for the fantasy dates in reference to Lisa's reaction and prespective meltdown. That he did not expect her to freak out as she did, and so cut her knowing he could no longer go on with her plan.
    "The Bachelor: Rome Finale" - Monday, November 27 (9:00-11:00 p.m.ET/PT) - "Episode 907" -- In this gripping two-hour special conclusion to this season's Bachelor, Prince Lorenzo struggles with his final decision about who will be his future Princess. His parents, Prince Francesco and Princess Amanda Borghese, fly to Rome to help their son with his difficult choices. The women are surprised with the arrival of their parents and an awkward cocktail party ensues between the three sets of parents, the ladies and Lorenzo. Lorenzo's mother reveals that she has helped design the engagement ring that her son will offer to one lucky bachelorette, and our bachelor chivalrously asks permission from both fathers to marry their daughters. But as the time ticks down and the women each have a final intimate date with Lorenzo laying their hearts on the line, he dissolves into tears just hours before he must choose. After the tearful and heartbreaking departure of one of the women, Lorenzo and the woman who has captured his heart reveal their love for one another. Which fortunate woman is about to have her life changed forever and have her fairytale come true?
    He cries in the F2 episode.

Hi Good morning all!

I have rewatch my tape until it is coming apart at the seams. I have come to the conclusion that not only has JEN won. Every scene with Lorenzo and Jen has been cut to the bone. If I am not mistaken it might also have been love at first sight. Here me out: When JEN came out of the limo she is the only one they show from foot straight up to the head, there meet and greet was different they could not stop talking over each other. Their one and one time was different it showed that JEN can banter just like he can, and they throw those compliments to each other right away. He was checking her out from under his brow like no ones business.

At the first group date the beach JEN as he said was the first one to come and talk to him, he was right they talked about sports and she tried to find out more about him, they moved away from the others to the water edge and DESIREE commented that he wa touching her, he expressed him self to her about how he was feeling and gave her the rose, she was the only one who got a full body hug from him, he touch no one else, except at the RC and those were DELTOID hugs.

The second date which was TUSCANY date note if you watch carefully you will see LORENZO around JEN very often, the pool party he had her on his shoulder there had to be a comfort level there for that. Slo mo he watches her every chance he got, the truth or dare reveal a little of what he was feeling when the body shot happen Jeannette caught it, his face gave a little away then come their talk the next morning and the first free kiss he gave or took without asking, handholding, her compliments etc. The bedroom scene show him red face when Jen walked in he focus his attention on her face to see her reaction, good reaction no problem.

Then (the piesta resistonce) pardon me french the one and one, we did not get to see his face at all when he picked her up but we saw JEN glides into his arm and that body hug that only DESIREE take she got it full on. Their dinner was cut to the bare bones, there is a scene in there that show them about to put their arms around each other we did not see, they kiss while walking in the alley we did not see but body language turning to each other just then camera cut away, their dinner conversation OH GAWD cut up in slices more was said we did not get, there was more kiss but did not see it either.

Hometown date oh lord it was so dice up you could not find meat if you wanted out of it if not a veteran sleuther. We saw no interaction between Jen and her parents, like the others, we saw no talk between Lor and her mom which we know happens print out refered to it, we saw them leave but that was it nothing like Sadie they just disappear. This I believe is the problem their interaction was too hot to handle so they dice, splice, cut, trim, chop everything up to fool the public. Chris in gave it away last show when he said JEN got her wish and Lorenzo is smitten by the Florida teacher. I know I am not as elequent like some of you all but those are my thoughts.

SADIE is going to be heartbroken, but he cant pick her because they have the same sense of humor, they have to have that something something if you know what I mean she does not have it. Lovely girl but not for LORENZO. The my real life fairytail was splice in because watching it over Jen was the one who said it but the my was splice in by SADIE but real life fairytail is JENS at the end.

I'll go out on a limb and say that the fantasy date will be splice too, but in whose favour this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2138053;
    Ditto. The tapes themselves are the convincing evidence for the "Pepsi" Jenneration Team.
    And the "Award For the Best Misuse of an Analogy" otherwise known as the "MsFroggy Award for Outrageous Malapropisms" goes to Ryvetted!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2138011;
    While I have managed to stay non-biased this season and have kept my promise (to myself) that I would not become vested in "one certain girl" I thought I would jump in here and tell you all who in my opinion is winning the debate at this point.

I have carefully been reading all of your eloqent speeches and reasons why you think the chosen one is ______.(Jen or Sadie)

I must say that the Jen fans seem to be thinking more logical while the Sadie fans seem to be thinking more emotional. Reminds of the girls themselves.

Sadie is wearing her heart and beliefs for the world to see and her passionate fans admire that and want her to be rewarded for her character traits, honesty, kindness, respect etc. (I too think that Sadie should be admired, especially by my 17 year old daughter who has just gotten into a serious relationship)

Jen on the other hand is a teacher/counselor and we have not been privy to a lot of emotion from her. That is the nature of her occupation. She has to listen, not be quick to form opinions and act accordingly. I find it interesting that the posters backing Jen tend to rely on logic. for example: what few caps are available, the editing and most are still waiting for more evidence.

With all of that being said....I have to say...in my opinion...the Jen Fans are winning this debate at this point. (Don't give up Sadie fans, you still have time to convince me its your girl that gets chosen)

Whomever he chooses, I wish Monday would get here.

back to lurking.....Debate away!!!
    Love your assestments, Snapit!
    Although I think Jen is getting the"winner" edit I just have a gut feeling that there is a specific reason that Sadie is still in the game and Fleiss will reveal the reason soon. Guess this shows emotional vs logical thinking!