Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Looks like poor Lisa is a goner and Larry gets his choice of either blonde, perky and nauseatingly cutesy behind door #1 or blonde, perky and nauseatingly cutesy behind door #2. *Yawn*. Gee, which one is Larry going to pick? That's a tough choice there for our faux prince, considering his romantic history and his apparent inability to commit to either a better haircut or a sane, reality TV free life. I'm sure Erica would say it's like picking between Coke and Pepsi, Reese's Cups and Reese's Pieces or a red M&M and a green M&M. One big double vanilla milkshake with a cherry on top. Literally.

Ah, young love! Well, actually halfway young and probably no-way love, but who really cares! At least Larry here looks like he'll be a good little foot soldier for ABC and he'll actually make a pick at the end. Hurray for small favors. Larry won't be the male J**!

Alas there is still that pesky little crying scene at the end where Larry just couldn't make up his mind between Coke and Pepsi and his subsequent admission in an interview that he only decided 2 hours before the end which one of them to pick. Oh, I'm sure the newly minted faux-princess-in-waiting was thrilled to hear about that sweet little romantic tidbit. What woman hasn't dreamed of being a guy's first choice by only a very narrow margin? Lovely.

I hope Fleiss doesn't get any fancy ideas, like recycling the leftovers again and bringing back the real winner - that's the 1st runner up - for a second go round as the next Bachelorette. One whole season with either sugary sweet cutesy virgin girl or sugary sweet cutesy giggly girl is not my idea of fun. Just imagine the losers who'd sign up for that show: mamma's boys who still live at home, well coiffed and hairsprayed man-virgins, "saintly" altar boys and maybe some actor wannabes with dreams of getting a foot in the proverbial Hollywood reality show door, swimming before their eyes. Would she fall for a hot actor or a man-virgin?

On second thought, that might actually be fun to watch.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

The Great Debate - Jen or Sadie?

While I have managed to stay non-biased this season and have kept my promise (to myself) that I would not become vested in "one certain girl" I thought I would jump in here and tell you all who in my opinion is winning the debate at this point.

I have carefully been reading all of your eloqent speeches and reasons why you think the chosen one is ______.(Jen or Sadie)

I must say that the Jen fans seem to be thinking more logical while the Sadie fans seem to be thinking more emotional. Reminds of the girls themselves.

Sadie is wearing her heart and beliefs for the world to see and her passionate fans admire that and want her to be rewarded for her character traits, honesty, kindness, respect etc. (I too think that Sadie should be admired, especially by my 17 year old daughter who has just gotten into a serious relationship)

Jen on the other hand is a teacher/counselor and we have not been privy to a lot of emotion from her. That is the nature of her occupation. She has to listen, not be quick to form opinions and act accordingly. I find it interesting that the posters backing Jen tend to rely on logic. for example: what few caps are available, the editing and most are still waiting for more evidence.

With all of that being said....I have to say...in my opinion...the Jen Fans are winning this debate at this point. (Don't give up Sadie fans, you still have time to convince me its your girl that gets chosen)

Whomever he chooses, I wish Monday would get here.

back to lurking.....Debate away!!!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2138010;
    Looks like poor Lisa is a goner and Larry gets his choice of either blonde, perky and nauseatingly cutesy behind door #1 or blonde, perky and nauseatingly cutesy behind door #2. *Yawn*. Gee, which one is Larry going to pick? That's a tough choice there for our faux prince, considering his romantic history and his apparent inability to commit to either a better haircut or a sane, reality TV free life. I'm sure Erica would say it's like picking between Coke and Pepsi, Reese's Cups and Reese's Pieces or a red M&M and a green M&M. One big double vanilla milkshake with a cherry on top. Literally.

Ah, young love! Well, actually halfway young and probably no-way love, but who really cares! At least Larry here looks like he'll be a good little foot soldier for ABC and he'll actually make a pick at the end. Hurray for small favors. Larry won't be the male J**!

Alas there is still that pesky little crying scene at the end where Larry just couldn't make up his mind between Coke and Pepsi and his subsequent admission in an interview that he only decided 2 hours before the end which one of them to pick. Oh, I'm sure the newly minted faux-princess-in-waiting was thrilled to hear about that sweet little romantic tidbit. What woman hasn't dreamed of being a guy's first choice by only a very narrow margin? Lovely.

I hope Fleiss doesn't get any fancy ideas, like recycling the leftovers again and bringing back the real winner - that's the 1st runner up - for a second go round as the next Bachelorette. One whole season with either sugary sweet cutesy virgin girl or sugary sweet cutesy giggly girl is not my idea of fun. Just imagine the losers who'd sign up for that show: mamma's boys who still live at home, well coiffed and hairsprayed man-virgins, "saintly" altar boys and maybe some actor wannabes with dreams of getting a foot in the proverbial Hollywood reality show door, swimming before their eyes. Would she fall for a hot actor or a man-virgin?

On second thought, that might actually be fun to watch.
    Great Post. MsFroggy! Very entertaining/enlightening.. I think you nailed it by the way.

PS: I think it'd be a Great mistake if they brought back Sadie or Jenn as a bachelorette. I think we can concur that when this happened..ie trista/jen. I think we had our fill of them by then. Seeing Sadie or Jenn for a whole season with it geared towards then would make me lose my attention span. I would be sick of them and want fresh faces. I think I will have seen more than enought this season with Sadie/Jenn. Time to move on after this season!
    Last edited by armywife; 11-12-2006 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2138011;
    While I have managed to stay non-biased this season and have kept my promise (to myself) that I would not become vested in "one certain girl" I thought I would jump in here and tell you all who in my opinion is winning the debate at this point.

I have carefully been reading all of your eloqent speeches and reasons why you think the chosen one is ______.(Jen or Sadie)

I must say that the Jen fans seem to be thinking more logical while the Sadie fans seem to be thinking more emotional. Reminds of the girls themselves.

Sadie is wearing her heart and beliefs for the world to see and her passionate fans admire that and want her to be rewarded for her character traits, honesty, kindness, respect etc. (I too think that Sadie should be admired, especially by my 17 year old daughter who has just gotten into a serious relationship)

Jen on the other hand is a teacher/counselor and we have not been privy to a lot of emotion from her. That is the nature of her occupation. She has to listen, not be quick to form opinions and act accordingly. I find it interesting that the posters backing Jen tend to rely on logic. for example: what few caps are available, the editing and most are still waiting for more evidence.

With all of that being said....I have to say...in my opinion...the Jen Fans are winning this debate at this point. (Don't give up Sadie fans, you still have time to convince me its your girl that gets chosen)

Whomever he chooses, I wish Monday would get here.

back to lurking.....Debate away!!!
    I see it quite differently what I see is that Sadie's fan are saying that they like both women but just like Sadie more and we are happy that Lor and the chosen one are still together...........That is what I have been reading from the Sadie fans and I for one am not trying to convince anyone that it's Sadie

Didn't someone post earlier about the women who had the most camera time was the next to go??? If so, I counted 9 pics for Jen, 15 for Lisa and 20 for Sadie. That would mean that Sadie is out next RC.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2138010;
    it's like picking between Coke and Pepsi, Reese's Cups and Reese's Pieces or a red M&M and a green M&M. One big double vanilla milkshake with a cherry on top. Literally.

Alas there is still that pesky little crying scene at the end where Larry just couldn't make up his mind between Coke and Pepsi
    You know - Lisa may turn out to be a stalker or Gina may declare him father of her babies or Ellen may demand a recount or Jami and Erica may be the featured attraction in the boxing ring on one of the dates. The candles could catch the house on fire - or they might just all go out His Mother might declare him illegitimate, Jenn's father might shoot someone, perhaps the chosen one will hate the ring and turn it down ...
    Who knows what amazing and wonder-ful thing we might see in the next few weeks ...... So hang in there we might be surprised or awed
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2138016;
    I see it quite differently what I see is that Sadie's fan are saying that they like both women but just like Sadie more and we are happy that Lor and the chosen one are still together...........That is what I have been reading from the Sadie fans and I for one am not trying to convince anyone that it's Sadie

I think the Jen Fans are just saying their opinion that they think Jen is going to win, because maybe (in their minds) they see everything pointing to Jen. While others may see everything pointing to Sadie. It is just what everyone "thinks" will happen. It is all about their opinions, nothing is solid until we know for sure.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2138017;
    Didn't someone post earlier about the women who had the most camera time was the next to go??? If so, I counted 9 pics for Jen, 15 for Lisa and 20 for Sadie. That would mean that Sadie is out next RC.
    Where are you counting the pics???????

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2138030;
    Where are you counting the pics???????
    Dreamers site

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2138017;
    Sounds right, but its been pretty much confirmed by someone who attended tonight's taping that Lisa is out come Monday.....supposedly "we will NOT be surprised"....That combined with with the producers saying Desiree would like this weeks episode, combines for bye bye "timeline".