Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2135106;
    I believe sadie said ohhhhh when her father asked him about his requirement of a wife>
    I made these screencaps from RIGHT after she finished the prayer. Mom says, "All right, now we can eat" and then Sadie starts her VO when this lip motion is shown. She's saying, "My mom & dad want me to be with someone..."
    here's a link to all the caps I took. http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...il-AlbumInvite
    Last edited by savannah jane; 11-09-2006 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2135108;
    You guys are no fun ... I think my answer is better.. at least it makes this boring fairy tale a little spicier!!

Now that might create a few ratings points for Fleiss and ABC!
    you missed my point- why would they need to be 'firmly in his lap' ?

I don't know about anyone else, but just being in a suana for a few minutes with the temps so hot and suffocating--the last thing I would think about it a kiss or anything sexy! LOL It's enough for me to get my next breath.

When this picture was taken they could not have been in that sauna for very long because after about 5 minutes you are usually drenched and notice their hair is NOT damp at all.
    Most likely they are sitting side by side on a teak bench in the sauna. I think this pose is very much scripted.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 11-09-2006 at 02:22 PM.

FORT Newbie

I was looking at these images and it's interesting to see the body languages. Is it just me? Lorenzo though holding Sadie's hand seemed quite 'disengaged'. It's like he's simply trying to accomodate the presumed 'perception'. With Jenn, they both looked 'tentative' but with Lisa, they seemed quite at home with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by neneng;2135120;

I was looking at these images and it's interesting to see the body languages. Is it just me? Lorenzo though holding Sadie's hand seemed quite 'disengaged'. It's like he's simply trying to accomodate the presumed 'perception'. With Jenn, they both looked 'tentative' but with Lisa, they seemed quite at home with each other.
    This is what I see.
    Look at his where his hand is at with Jen. Those darn producers, made him put it there? lol. WELL they look like they were both laughing at something, hmm probably because of where he put his hand lol. Very cute!
    But I agree, Lisa's picture with Lorenzo looks homely. Hopefully editing.
    To me it looks like he is only holding Sadie's finger, not hand, but her hands are so small, so I am undecided. Cute picture though!!!
    Last edited by sanlee; 11-09-2006 at 02:27 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie
    Arrrgh! trying to do too many things at once!
    So let's go with the assumption that Jen does make final 2. I am begining to think that Lisa will be there also. I guess I haven't seen anything to convince me that she goes home now, becuse even after PLo grills her about her plan, he still takes her to the fantasy suite. I might be mistaken, but I swear somewhere it said that all three women go to the fantasty suite. Might be in the media thread....Does anyone else recall seeing this somewhere?

But I agree, Lisa's picture with Lorenzo looks homely.
    did you mean 'homey' or homely ...?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Maybe Sadie just bit into a sour grape.. kind of has that look!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2135113;
    you missed my point- why would they need to be 'firmly in his lap' ?

Well shucks... someone DOES appreciate my humor!! miss the FIRM confirmation!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2135127;
    did you mean 'homey' or homely ...?
    Opps, my bad. I meant homey. I was rushing to type this, I didn't see my mistake. Thanks for correcting me!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."