Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2131884;
    I may really get tomatoes thrown at me, but what woman really serious about her teaching career would even do a show like this?
    this is true......Jen doesn't seem the type to seek out exposure....but maybe the lure of 'true love' ..or a free trip to Rome is what gets these girls to do it.

I'm surprised Daddy let her go...

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2131794;
    Let me add some useless information -- As someone that has taught 8th grade in a past life-- my opinion would be that Jen works with students who have low reading abilities, many probably categorized in a special ed program. Most middle/junior high schools do not have 8th grade "reading" except for students that do not meet the qualifications of the typical Communications or Lanuage Arts classes most 8th graders are taking. These reading programs are great for the students who need them and the teachers are wonderfully patient and caring individuals. This speaks volumes about the type of person Jen probably is.

Regarding the massage--it is easy to think that Sadie is provacatively straddling Plo while giving the massage but if you look closely she is kneeling next to him. Again, not that this is important, but many will say that the massage is very sexual or not very virgin-like, but it's not always how it looks at first glance...

I hope both these young gals can come out of this show with their reputations safe. I know teachers doing body shots isn't what most parents want for their kids and virgins are real people with temptations and passion.

I agree totally with this & especially the last paragraph. Thank you.

Mampsy I went back & looked & too saw that Lorenzo did lean over to Help cover Sadie up & that was edited out. Yes I totally enjoy this couples banter which to me also shows they have a very comfortable level in that they say what they want to say & get it between each other. NOthing on guard about I wonder If???

Minney I love this statment
    Regarding the massage--it is easy to think that Sadie is provacatively straddling Plo while giving the massage but if you look closely she is kneeling next to him. Again, not that this is important, but many will say that the massage is very sexual or not very virgin-like, but it's not always how it looks at first glance...

I hope both these young gals can come out of this show with their reputations safe. I know teachers doing body shots isn't what most parents want for their kids and virgins are real people with temptations and passion.

To the person that said she hopes both these girls come out with there reputations in tact I hope they do too.

Like I said along time ago Sadie is a women with Passion,sensitivity,caring wants & needs but she has her own moral choice to deal with. IF she wasn't & Isn't real we would be discussing why she is still there because she seems so cold & fridgid & what does he see in her. This is 2006 & we have come along way in society for women to be able to show & ask for what they want & need in a relationship & I don't think we should move backwards & especially for this show. There is not a damn thing wrong with what Sadie is doing or being she is herself & is that not what we want to see. Someone that is real. I think this is a great girl, I think Jen is a great gilr but I see more personality in Sadie then Jen. ABC may beef Jen up here next Monday time will tell.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2131878;
    hmmm- gonna have to check that one out too- he was wearing a white shirt with jacket after the scooter date wasn't he- when the girls changed into dresses- he also changed clothes....if it is that nite- wonder who he was talking about.
    he's wearing the light grey shirt he wore during the vespa tours with the black jacket while he's talking 1-1 with Erica that night, but he's wearing the black jacket & a french blue shirt when he's having 1-1 with Sadie that night.
    Last edited by savannah jane; 11-07-2006 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by savannah jane;2131870;
    Another suit to notice... during Jen's hometown date when they walk into her parents' house, Lo is doing VO that he meets mom, dad and "Tiffany, her little dog and" SPLICE "i was feeling little awkward and sorta nervous and scared about what i was going to say." At sorta they show Lo in a black jacket & white shirt open at the collar. I used my VLC to cap this. My guess... after FRC.
    I believe that was LO talking after he had to tell Jami goodbye. I think he was nervous and awkward. I'm not sure why the put that for Jen's date. also on Jen's hometown you noticed that he was talking about the parents liking him (on Jen's hometown) however he was sitting on Saide's porch with the same shirt on. Therefore he was talking about how he wanted Sadie's parents to like him. Not Jen's like they want us to believe!

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savannah jane;2131870;
    Another suit to notice... during Jen's hometown date when they walk into her parents' house, Lo is doing VO that he meets mom, dad and "Tiffany, her little dog and" SPLICE "i was feeling little awkward and sorta nervous and scared about what i was going to say." At sorta they show Lo in a black jacket & white shirt open at the collar. I used my VLC to cap this. My guess... after FRC.
    I noticed that one too - and had thought initially that it may have been from the fantasy dates, but seeing that he's wearing an orange sweater and not a suit jacket ruled that out. If he's wearing the pin striped suit, that rules it out too.

The clip is at his place isn't it - not at the location of the scooter date if I remember correctly.

The clip from Sadie was taken during a pre/post RC confessional I think.

"Let me add some useless information -- As someone that has taught 8th grade in a past life-- my opinion would be that Jen works with students who have low reading abilities, many probably categorized in a special ed program. Most middle/junior high schools do not have 8th grade "reading" except for students that do not meet the qualifications of the typical Communications or Lanuage Arts classes most 8th graders are taking. These reading programs are great for the students who need them and the teachers are wonderfully patient and caring individuals. This speaks volumes about the type of person Jen probably is. " qoute from Minney

I have one child in gr 7 who is extremely bright- but struggles with reading because of dyslexia- we did tutoring in early elementary cause we caught it early. Not every child who needs assistance is going to be 'blind' to what their teacher is up to on tv. and she said she fell into teaching- Teacher asst jobs are alot easier to get then people think- which is what some tutors are. but that does not mean that she is not a sweetheart with great morals and character- but Lorenzo even made some comment about 'grade 8 boys with you for a teacher' which I took to mean he thought they would think she was hot.
    Last edited by mamaspy; 11-07-2006 at 11:51 AM. Reason: to distinguish quote

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2131902;
    I believe that was LO talking after he had to tell Jami goodbye. I think he was nervous and awkward. I'm not sure why the put that for Jen's date. also on Jen's hometown you noticed that he was talking about the parents liking him (on Jen's hometown) however he was sitting on Saide's porch with the same shirt on. Therefore he was talking about how he wanted Sadie's parents to like him. Not Jen's like they want us to believe!
    You are right HotMomma ~ Lorenzo was saying something like "I don't know what more I could do to make them like me," and his expression showed distress. He was wearing the shirt from Sadie's date. That tells me that Sadie's hometown date w/ the family was not as perfect as portrayed to the viewing audience.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2131906;
    You are right HotMomma ~ Lorenzo was saying something like "I don't know what more I could do to make them like me," and his expression showed distress. He was wearing the shirt from Sadie's date. That tells me that Sadie's hometown date w/ the family was not as perfect as portrayed to the viewing audience.
    also I believe that Jen's hometown was first Hoever they showed Sadies Just like Sara B/ and sara w. they change it up for the #1 gal to go first.
    Just another of Fliess tricks to fool the average viewer!

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2131906;
    I agree, Blondie - those hometown visits weren't exactly what tptb were trying to portray them as imo.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2131910;
    also I believe that Jen's hometown was first Hoever they showed Sadies Just like Sara B/ and sara w. they change it up for the #1 gal to go first.
    Just another of Fliess tricks to fool the average viewer!
    I also think that they changed it up so that we would not notice the shirt differences. But, of course, we did!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas