Page 3 of 401 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2114528;
    The hot tub scene last night reminded me of the showmance hot tub scene between Sarah S and Travis. No "action" there. . . .How ironic is it to use the term "showmance" for a show that's ostensibly about romance? There may be more romance on a show like Big Brother and more game-playing on a show like The Bachelor.
    o.k. I'll admit I left the room while the show was on and missed the hot tub scene with Sadie and PLo. Was it in the promo or in the show? Are there any screen caps? If so where can I find them.

FORT Newbie
    I will have to jump in and say I think Erika has made this show this
    season.

Just wondering what Fleiss really has in store for us
    regarding her

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2114528;
    The hot tub scene last night reminded me of the showmance hot tub scene between Sarah S and Travis. No "action" there. . . .How ironic is it to use the term "showmance" for a show that's ostensibly about romance? There may be more romance on a show like Big Brother and more game-playing on a show like The Bachelor.
    bama.. I had the same thought when I saw the hot tub... nightmare flashbacks to that psuedo romance between Sarah S and Travis!!
    You're right about themes being reversed on these reality shows. I think Survivor has had more successful romances than The Bachelor!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2114542;
    o.k. I'll admit I left the room while the show was on and missed the hot tub scene with Sadie and PLo. Was it in the promo or in the show? Are there any screen caps? If so where can I find them.
    It was in the show. Only whenhe was looking at her hand did they get near. At the table his hand was cross before him,not a good sign and it is rude to do that in my opinion.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Okay, I feel like I watched a totally different show than some of you did.... I thought Sadie's date was by far the best date. Didn't anyone else find it odd that they showed about 2 minutes of Sadie's date? What happened to the whole day? They left in the afternoon and the next thing you know it's dark outside. I think there is a LOT they didn't show us. Also her kisses with Lorenzo were pretty passionate, they just didn't show us much of it on the show. Remember the preview, they showed tons of kissing. I am 100% confident now that Sadie gets the 3rd fantasy date, so that gives us Lisa, Sadie & Jen. I'll go hunt through the screen caps and think I found the Final 2 dress for Jen, but haven't seen anything for Sadie, yet... I am pretty sure that Lisa goes home.

By they way, for the poster who talked about Mary & Byron's home visit, Byron spoke Spanish, so their conversation was great. It was Bob who's home visit with Mary was excruciating.

I do think there may be some relation in the gun thing. Tara was final 2 and had the gun toting daddy, Brooke was loser of fianl 2 with dad who had Bama room and also talked about taking out the man who hurt his daughter... Jen could be getting that edit.

Finally, I also remember that Jen S. had SO little air time shown with Andrew until the fantasy date. Her date with Andrew to the Spa was edited down to just about 3 minutes, too. I think that Sadie is getting the Jen edit, and that could mean good things for her.

Oh one more thing, I find it interesting how Lorenzo's take on Sadie saying she's saving herself is that she's saving herself for the "Right Person". he said it twice like that. She told us she's saving herself for marraige, but Lorenzo thinks she's saving herself for the right guy. Totally different take... Maybe Lorenzo thinks that he's the right guy and she'll have s*x with him if they are "in love" and not have to wait to get married....

Oh, and about the folding the arms thing. He's leaning toward her with his arms folded on the table. That's not the same as leaning back away from her. He held her hand a lot, too, not just held Jen's hand on their date.

I definitely think that even though Sadie is a virgin, that Jen is actually the most naieve on the show. I feel pretty confident that Jen and Sadie are final two.

I think our Bach was torn between Angese and Jeanette. I really think if Jeanette had said, I want a rose as her "prize" she would have gotten it and angese or Lisa would have gone home. He likes Lisa, but I think he is catching on to her schemes.

P-Lo seems to want to see the best in everyone, and that could be why he takes Lisa with a grain of salt. Once he figures out she's not sincere (aka Susan with Travis) she'll be on a plane home.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-24-2006 at 02:50 PM.

Lisa has a princess crown like Erica!

FORT Regular
    I totally agree! She is saying that she is saving herself for marriage - He is saying she is saving herself for the right guy, right time. Two totally different view points. He doesn't get I think......

Does this mean that theres also a 1-on-1 date? Or is this possibly Final 3 or 2? Where is that "Hurricane" boat from?
    Last edited by <3deeplove<3; 10-24-2006 at 02:16 PM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <3deeplove<3;2114565;

Does this mean that theres also a 1-on-1 date? Or is this possibly Final 3 or 2? Where is that "Hurricane" boat from?
    I think this is the activity in Florida before he meets the NRA card holding dad.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I think the boat pic is before they go to her parent's home, 3deeplove.