Page 2 of 401 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Talk about bad hair days.. Agnese..needs to get to the salon.. Pronto!! (how do you say that in Italian?? )
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Were you guys surprised like me, that our privileged Socialite Princess didn't have some huge heart-shaped bathtub??

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114494;
    Were you guys surprised like me, that our privileged Socialite Princess didn't have some huge heart-shaped bathtub??
    I thought that was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. Erica in the tub.. lol..that was great!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114489;
    Pajamasam.. agree with both your assessments.. young'uns equal giggles and a lack of maturity... so I'm guessing that Lor's pop is a bit older than his mom??

I had to post Sadie's attempt to capture the matronly look.. (someone on the discussion thread compared her to Mamie Eisenhower.. (too funny)...
    Geez, Sadie.. lose that look!
    We need to consult Randall on this. Did PL's eyes ever make it past Sadie's neckline?

FORT Newbie

F2 - Meet the Parents is in Madrid

Fellow Sleuthers,

A Bachelor production wonk who shadowed Moana in S8 commented in her MySpace account on Sept 27 that she was going to Madrid prior to coming back to the homeland. Her homeland return date was Oct 4, so the Madrid trip must have been to meet the parents - ties in with the whole 40th anniversary, met in Madrid thing.

I must acknowedge that you people are truely nuts.

An interview don't yesterday in which he says he was happy we just have to believe him until we see them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Walio;2114501;
    Fellow Sleuthers,

A Bachelor production wonk who shadowed Moana in S8 commented in her MySpace account on Sept 27 that she was going to Madrid prior to coming back to the homeland. Her homeland return date was Oct 4, so the Madrid trip must have been to meet the parents - ties in with the whole 40th anniversary, met in Madrid thing.

Thanks for the tidbit and a big welcome to the fort.

Do we know what Sadie and PLo do in their meet the 'rents episode? I don't see it in the screencaps. That is Jen, er Cinderella, on the boat isn't it?
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2114473;
    What did you all think about the BIG Gap of space between Sadie and PLO while in the hot tub? It looked more like friends being in there together. And in past seasons normally when placed in a hut tub on a fantasy date or 1/1 there is some action.
    The hot tub scene last night reminded me of the showmance hot tub scene between Sarah S and Travis. No "action" there. . . .How ironic is it to use the term "showmance" for a show that's ostensibly about romance? There may be more romance on a show like Big Brother and more game-playing on a show like The Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by Walio;2114501;
    Fellow Sleuthers,

Walio and yes we are rather 'crazy' but in a good, not deluded socialite way!!
    As for Madrid, the only problem with that is that, Lor returned the week before, with filming ending the week of Sept. 21st.
    I did see several crew's myspaces say they were going traveling when filming wrapped and they were traveling to Paris, London and I think Spain (although, that's where I got the Barcelona idea from)
    It's a nice thought about Madrid connection though.