Page 15 of 401 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2114855;
    During the Jen S debacle, TPTB messed a lot with the hand photos, and after the fact, a few were determined to be neither JP's nor Jerry's fingers. But that's probably because we also determined that they must have reshot the FRC after Jen's "relationship" with Jerry fizzled out and her "relationship" with her boss hit the tabloids. Conspiracy theories were rampant on the FORT (some maintained by yours truly).
    Thanks Bama, but wouldn't this be different since no rings were put on the girl's hand? I do remember the hand, but wasn't it JP's hand holding Jen's during the FRC? You mean they just shot a model's hand, or did the hand shots come from Meredith's or Trista's show? I think we would have determined that then. How am I remembering this?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2114829;
    Wow you ladies have been busy today. I don't think Religion is that much of a problem in this show. I like both Jen/Sadie but think Jen will win this thing. I missed the first part of Sadie's date in the airplane but the rest didn't seem very at ease to me. He seemed more at ease with Jen on their date. At least from what they are editing. We need some more clues to figure out the final rose. Jen(shy quiet)vs Sadie(outgoing --take charge kind of person)
    That is a good contrast Pansy ~ Shy/quiet girl v. Outgoing/take charge girl.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Back to the religion talk, I DO think that Sadie's faith could be her downfall. If P-Lo isn't very religious, then her faith could definitely scare him. At this point, I think P-Lo really likes Sadie, and if he does indeed have a tough time choosing between Jen & Sadie, I think Sadie's religion will be the deciding factor.

For those that say Catholics and Protestants both share Jesus in common is true, but if you look at Ireland, there is a WORLD of difference between protestant and catholic faiths.

I think it could be a real problem down the road. Even though Sadie is my personal favorite, I think P-Lo won't pick her because of her faith. That is why he'll choose Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2114882;
    Back to the religion talk, I DO think that Sadie's faith could be her downfall. If P-Lo isn't very religious, then her faith could definitely scare him. At this point, I think P-Lo really likes Sadie, and if he does indeed have a tough time choosing between Jen & Sadie, I think Sadie's religion will be the deciding factor.

For those that say Catholics and Protestants both share Jesus in common is true, but if you look at Ireland, there is a WORLD of difference between protestant and catholic faiths.

I think it could be a real problem down the road. Even though Sadie is my personal favorite, I think P-Lo won't pick her because of her faith. That is why he'll choose Jen.

In the real world that would be a factor, but honestly, this is so far from a real commitment even with a ring. I would equate it to a guy deciding that he'll seriously date a girl. I don't see the religion being a factor in this day and age in most cases. I just don't

We don't even know if Sadie is Protestant.

FORT Fan
    Bamabrain,
    I agree with you about the final2 edit with the weird hometown date.Thus reasoning for Jen to be F2 and Sadie F1.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2114827;
    Me too, and I hope she (Erica) doesnt come back. I just dont feel she deserves any more screen time. The chances of finding a soulmate on this how are slim to none, but if Erica was brought back to choose as the next bachelorette, the show's ratings would plummet, Im afraid.
    I can't believe that they'd make her the next bachelorette, but they know that she's darn entertaining, so will use her to the max. imo

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2114894;
    We don't even know if Sadie is Protestant.

True and we don't even know if Jen is Protestant.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2114896;
    Bamabrain,
    I agree with you about the final2 edit with the weird hometown date.Thus reasoning for Jen to be F2 and Sadie F1.
    I agree with you guys, but what's your "take" on his comments on the video diary? I'm guessing that a very positive assesment of his feelings for Jen will appear on the next video diary. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by dondk;2114866;
    Those photos look like either the brooklyn or manhattan bridge in New York.
    I have wondered if the shot of Sadie and Lorenzo in front of the plates is from his apartment in NY. Maybe his parents meet the girls there.
    Pretty sure the bridges are in NY.