Page 14 of 401 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Those strange pictures above remind me of some kind of bridge or coming out of a tunnel. Could it be in Portland somewhere?

(okay, the pictures on the previous page, I mean)
    Last edited by islandcat; 10-24-2006 at 07:22 PM. Reason: message starts on new page

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees;2114632;
    I think there is something totally wrong with that whole scene. First off, assuming it is a close friend or family member who tells Lorenzo about Lisa's "plan" that is odd. Why would you tell a "new" guy that a woman has a timeline? It's not as if she's 43 and wants kids, and the friend is being well meaning and saying "you better not be wasting her time." Telling him would be a turnoff, so it's a weird thing for somebody to do, unless that friend/family member hates Lisa or is jealous.
    TPTB "out" certain "characters" on the show. It's the same thing with Susan's mother telling Travis that Susan was an actress perhaps trying to further her career. When TPTB find out that some of the participants don't have pure motives (and, of course, there are more of those than not), then TPTB set up those participants (with or without their consent--Trish of course willingly participated) as the characters who get their comeuppance.

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat;2114837;
    Those strange pictures above remind me of some kind of bridge or coming out of a tunnel. Could it be in Portland somewhere?

(okay, the pictures on the previous page, I mean)

I thought maybe docks with fences to rope off pedestrian walkways. The big pole may be a piling? I don't think the water looks like Portland. Portland has more river trafic and this looks like open water with the barge in the distance. Maybe a public dock.

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan
    Someone should watch DWTS tonight and see if there are any new caps. I can't, but there were some last week.

Could that be the bridge in San Diego that takes you to Coronado Island?Not sure, it has been awhile since I lived there.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2114735;
    This has been brought up every season, but honestly, I do not ever remember the producers giving us a photo from another season of the final rose ceremony that was not actually the couple. Now I know in Charlie's season they couldn't because the FRC was live. Does anyone else remember this? I have been sleuthing here at the Fort since forever, and watching the shows since Bach 1, but hope that someone could refresh my memory if this is accurate or not.
    During the Jen S debacle, TPTB messed a lot with the hand photos, and after the fact, a few were determined to be neither JP's nor Jerry's fingers. But that's probably because we also determined that they must have reshot the FRC after Jen's "relationship" with Jerry fizzled out and her "relationship" with her boss hit the tabloids. Conspiracy theories were rampant on the FORT (some maintained by yours truly).

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2114849;
    I thought maybe docks with fences to rope off pedestrian walkways. The big pole may be a piling? I don't think the water looks like Portland. Portland has more river trafic and this looks like open water with the barge in the distance. Maybe a public dock.

Yeah, I just found a portlandbridges site and I didn't see anything quite like this. It just looks like some kind of suspension structure. I was just in Portland last month, but only at the airport!

Wait... barge? What barge?
    Last edited by islandcat; 10-24-2006 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2114742;
    I think when they are doing the show ,they don't take the dad witha gun and the wedding dress stuff too seriously.They probably know it for dramatic effect.I think the hometown dates are important on how they all communicate
    and the potential for some kind of future , but I think it is the time away from the parents that may be more telling,their private time, we will have to see.

But they usually bring out the comic drama for an F2 finish at most. Rarely does the drama involve the chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2114854;
    Someone should watch DWTS tonight and see if there are any new caps. I can't, but there were some last week.

Could that be the bridge in San Diego that takes you to Coronado Island?Not sure, it has been awhile since I lived there.
    I was on that in February and it's a tall, open thing, I think a newer structure (than perhaps when you were there). I found the Caltrans site for that as well. Those cross bars overhead are bugging me!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2114825;
    Any clue where this is? The pics are with Sadie's date. Are they hers? They do go to the beach, but I think it is a bonfire.
    Those photos look like either the brooklyn or manhattan bridge in New York. Looked at portlandbridges.com, none came close to the photos. Regardless it is a suspension brigde and I don't think San Diego or Portland has them

Quote Originally Posted by dondk;2114866;
    Those photos look like either the brooklyn or manhattan bridge in New York. Looked at portlandbridges.com, none came close to the photos. Regardless it is a suspension brigde and I don't think San Diego or Portland has them
    portlandbridges.com had one suspension bridge that I saw, but this looks very east coast, but not Miami. Maybe he stops at home in New York?
    Last edited by islandcat; 10-24-2006 at 07:53 PM.