Page 13 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    I don't think conversion between a Protestant and Catholic is too difficult, they agree on the big issue; Jesus.

Yep, I agree.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

"Christian" covers a lot.....she could still be Catholic.

FORT Fan
    I agree, MissThing..............This is a biggie!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2114786;
    I just dont care to see ABC cater to someone like Erica..to find love. I think she's just there for her little moment of fame. Id rather Bachelor put on a bachelorette who truly wants to find a soulmate. This show has had enough failures.
    Of course she is - they all are. And Erica is making no excuses about parlaying this into a "career."

I also think Erica had grand Ideas that only she would be appropriate with a prince and that she would get a boyfriend. He dad encouraged her to go on the show - he was tired of supporting her boyfriends! So a prince ...

Think of the hilarious possibilities -

Oh, and not very likely for anyone to find a soulmate that lasts for long ...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Regular
    O.K. - I have a question. Why the Bathtub?? Why are we seeing Erica in the tub? Is this the producers (or her) idea of a Princess - the leisurely "good life" of taking bubble baths and eating Bon Bons? Weird huh? I just think it's a bit much. Very cheezy. I hope she goes away soon.....

If these are the same date - he is not wearing the same shirt. Either he changed or it is the picture color?

Any clue where this is? The pics are with Sadie's date. Are they hers? They do go to the beach, but I think it is a bonfire.

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Me too, and I hope she (Erica) doesnt come back. I just dont feel she deserves any more screen time. The chances of finding a soulmate on this how are slim to none, but if Erica was brought back to choose as the next bachelorette, the show's ratings would plummet, Im afraid.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Wow you ladies have been busy today. I don't think Religion is that much of a problem in this show. I like both Jen/Sadie but think Jen will win this thing. I missed the first part of Sadie's date in the airplane but the rest didn't seem very at ease to me. He seemed more at ease with Jen on their date. At least from what they are editing. We need some more clues to figure out the final rose. Jen(shy quiet)vs Sadie(outgoing --take charge kind of person)

Quote Originally Posted by UsuallyALurker;2114814;
    O.K. - I have a question. Why the Bathtub?? Why are we seeing Erica in the tub? Is this the producers (or her) idea of a Princess - the leisurely "good life" of taking bubble baths and eating Bon Bons? Weird huh? I just think it's a bit much. Very cheezy. I hope she goes away soon.....
    You don't like Erica in the tub?? Don't you love it - pearl earrings and a tiarra!
    Last edited by jelle; 10-24-2006 at 06:17 PM.