Page 12 of 401 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2114774;
    So maybe when I heard this said by a bachelorette at the end of the second episode..."This is the most amazing experience of my life, It truly is." And the voice was kind of crying, it sounded like Jennifer, so maybe this is when she does her goodbye interview. I really hope not, but Sadie seems to be the viewers favorite and Lorenzo's also. And also, because my favorite never wins. EVER.
    I see the edit going back and forth between the two. As far as the quote, I don't trust the producers farther than i can throw them, it could easily be a trick. The voice could be anyone at anytime, it just has the words they wanted, so they edited where they wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2114751;
    Who you are at twenty something is not the person you are at forty.
    jelle, As the mother of two grown girls (one married, one single) I have to comment. This is exactly what I tell them.

I just dont care to see ABC cater to someone like Erica..to find love. I think she's just there for her little moment of fame. Id rather Bachelor put on a bachelorette who truly wants to find a soulmate. This show has had enough failures.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 10-24-2006 at 05:18 PM.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

NBC needs to bring back the show "For Love or Money" and have Erika as the Bachelorette! But, then again, she wouldn't know which to choose.

FORT Regular

Hard decision between F2?

Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2114490;
    I go back to PLo consistently saying that he had a hard time deciding between the F2. I've seen him enough to believe that he's telling the truth when he says this. So, I think that he really liked both Sadie and Jen. I wonder : Is he now second guessing his choice?
    Everyone says they had a hard time, though. They have to. And he made the decision 2 hours before? No way. Before what? 2 hours before the FRC they already have the girls dressed, wouldn't you think? I don't know - his face says a lot, so maybe I need to SEE it if it's on video. I can't speculate about the show AND about current real life too, I guess!

FORT Fan
    Hey 3 Reality...............I just heard that quote this morning on the CBS site. It was in a video of the farewell speeches for the ladies who have already left. I'll try to snoop and see if I can find it again to see which one said it.

The quote was about this being the best experience of her life. It really was

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114659;
    In San Diego, Lorenzo discovers that Sadie’s moral fortitude and her sexual abstinence stems from her devout Christian family

I brought this up once before, and nobody took much note, but in my mind - this is going to be an issue. If it said her 'devout Catholic family', I wouldn't think twice about it.

Let's remember that this Prince is a Prince through the grace of a past Pope - I'd be pretty surprised if Catholocism isn't important to his family. Now, while Sadie might convert (but sounds as if she's pretty set in her own belief system), her family probably won't, and won't approve of her doing so, either.

If he's serious about the potential relationship continuing on past the show, and into a long term romance (not that I believe this), then religion is going to be a problem in Sadieland.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyjane;2114790;
    Hey 3 Reality...............I just heard that quote this morning on the CBS site. It was in a video of the farewell speeches for the ladies who have already left. I'll try to snoop and see if I can find it again to see which one said it.

The quote was about this being the best experience of her life. It really was

Really...what a relief haha. I think it was Jami. When she left, she was talking sort of like the girl who said that quote, and her voice was teary too. But I for sure thought it was Jennifer, but I'm more than glad it isn't. Thanks
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

You may be right MissThing, but even tho Sadie is saving herself for marriage, she also seems pretty flexible and realistic . . . or maybe I just want to believe that. PLo doesn't seem very religious--but that's based on nothing but a gut instinct.

I think people nowadays are much more flexible when it comes to switching/converting to another religion, too.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous