Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

I still think that Angese is getting the winner edit! Just don't count her out yet I think maybe Lisa will be sent packing this week!
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2119875;
    That's Sadie hugging Lo with the sweatband on her head. I can tell by the hair..it's thicker than Jen's.
    Thanks, yes, I knew it was Sadie, just couldn't remember when. Thanks again. I was having a late night and ran across pictures of things I didn't remember.

Thanks also for using "than" correctly. It seems to be so commonly replaced by "then" by too many.
    Last edited by islandcat; 10-28-2006 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyjane;2119922;
    I am going to be amazed when Agnese pulls this thing off and is the F1. I'm cheering for Sadie but still not convinced that she doesn't go home this week. What if, like Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier, the prince travels across the ocean to find his princess?
    Yes, but they first met in Cannes.

I want to bring up the comment I brought up days ago.. when as you watch the season's clips from the first episode ..at the VERY end you hear Jenn saying "this is the beggining of a real life fairytale with MY real life prince!"

So what do we make of this? Notice the "MY".. and right at the very end while the RING is being slipped on the finger!

Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2119959;
    I wanted to put this in a separate post, because I'm really thinking about this theory.

We all pretty much think that PLo is a classy guy, who has some money. Jewelry has been a big part of this season, with Lisa getting diamond earrings. We also have PLo saying that he loved two girls. With the Cinderella storyline wouldn't it make sense for PLo to want his other F2 gal to go home with a nice ring? Is this a possibility that the screen caps could be from two women each getting a ring? One of course being a commitment ring and the other being more of a remembrance gift.
    What self-respecting woman wouldn't throw a "remembrance ring" back in his face? I would. I could take rejection gracefully, but this kind of buy-off is tacky, IMO.

I must go back & check in abit here as I never brought it up but Sadie says something very simial & it is first or second episode. LOL

One thing is Lorenezo saying I feel like I am falling of a cliff & something like I have no idea where I'm ending up or something.

The only one where I feel he may feel like he's taking a huge chance but wants to go for it is either Sadie or Agnese. Now hwo knows after this weeks dates we may find something on Jen also.

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat;2120169;
    What self-respecting woman wouldn't throw a "remembrance ring" back in his face? I would. I could take rejection gracefully, but this kind of buy-off is tacky, IMO.
    It all depends on how you look at it, but when you put it that way, yep. This just isn't adding up to me. Something is not as it appears. The bunting is still bothering me, it looks like a set up to look like the bunting.

Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2120177;
    It all depends on how you look at it, but when you put it that way, yep. This just isn't adding up to me. Something is not as it appears. The bunting is still bothering me, it looks like a set up to look like the bunting.

That is the whole premise for this show! Nothing is at it appears!!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2119995;
    I hate to say this.. but I lightened the ICE HOTEL Pic and I REALLY think it's not Jenn, but Sadie.. the hair is soft and flowy like Sadies.. and same length (unless it's tucked into the shirt/jacket which is possible) plus it has the puffy top where her headband normally would be. Jenns hair is more spaghetti stragly at times, sadies always looks sleek, healthy and shiny.. not that jenns looks bad everytime..just sadie's more consistant i guess., and Jenn has darker roots, sadie does not.. this pic doesn't show dark roots..does it?

Yes, I also thought the hair looked more like Sadie's except that the roller coaster has been identified as being in Sweden (it's called Balder) and he's wearing the same shirt under that jacket as he's wearing on the roller coaster.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    [QUOTE=HotMomma;2120147;]

Congrats on the new grandchild. My second great-nephew was born this week too!!