Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2120065;

Found the face cap .

I think the idea of Sadie being in Sicily for the fantasy date was set by matching the one screencap of the harbor to Sicily. I don't think there's any further indication than that though.
    LOL I just found it myself and was going to post it.. It's still hard to tell from the profie.. I need further persuasion lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2120065;

Found the face cap .

I think the idea of Sadie being in Sicily for the fantasy date was set by matching the one screencap of the harbor to Sicily. I don't think there's any further indication than that though.
    Thank you for finding this picture. I must have scrolled past it looking for it. Went thru all the pics. I knew it was out there. It is definitely Jen in Sweden!

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2120077;
    LOL I just found it myself and was going to post it.. It's still hard to tell from the profie.. I need further persuasion lol
    The fact that she doesn't have bangs doesn't sell you on it?

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2120078;
    Thank you for finding this picture. I must have scrolled past it looking for it. Went thru all the pics. I knew it was out there. It is definitely Jen in Sweden!
    It wasn't in any of the main screencap threads - Dreamer had posted it seperately after it was requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2120084;
    The fact that she doesn't have bangs doesn't sell you on it?
    Yes, it does.. I think I just wanted to jump up and down if it was Sadie!

Can I also just say how unbelievably AWESOME this hotel looks! I want to go! I want to go! Check out the WARM and COLD accomodations.. I want to see the Aurora lights

http://www.icehotel.com/Winter/Stay/Warm/
    Last edited by armywife; 10-28-2006 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2120072;
    Sadie face does not look please in this picture to me at all.
    Yeah this is when she says, don't say anything lame.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

That was a rude comment to make, even if it is a joke especially with cameras there

The more I look at these pics, the more I'm beginning to think that the final 2 maybe Sadie and Lisa. I noticed that in the pics that show Jen hugging Lor (either doing hometown or fantasy date) Lor's head is turned away from Jen. In the pic that some think is Sadie (the one with the head band), Lor is just looking straight ahead. But, the one that show Lisa hugging Lor, he is kissing her cheek. Based on Lor's body language, I think he was really happy to see Lisa. JMHO

On another note, I don't know how to post the pics. But the one pic that I referred in an earlier post was with Sadie kissing Lor during her one on one date. Her hand looks very distorted, as thought they don't want you to see her fingers clearly.

Sarcasim is well noted for humour with Lorenzo even in his interviews. I am sure it is banter & nothing more between these two.

Fleiss is messing with ya?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2120093;
    The more I look at these pics, the more I'm beginning to think that the final 2 maybe Sadie and Lisa. I noticed that in the pics that show Jen hugging Lor (either doing hometown or fantasy date) Lor's head is turned away from Jen. In the pic that some think is Sadie (the one with the head band), Lor is just looking straight ahead. But, the one that show Lisa hugging Lor, he is kissing her cheek. Based on Lor's body language, I think he was really happy to see Lisa. JMHO

On another note, I don't know how to post the pics. But the one pic that I referred in an earlier post was with Sadie kissing Lor during her one on one date. Her hand looks very distorted, as thought they don't want you to see her fingers clearly.

That puts us back to good girl & not so good. LOL Interesting but there also is apic that I don't know how to post of Lisa's hand. HMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2120093;

Where is the picture?