Page 10 of 401 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    I don't think that Sadie has all the followers already.I think Jen has come off pretty well so far, maybe alittle young.She definitely got a better edit last night.It is weird ,though, whoever he picks he seemed to have at least 2 good options.I think the last rose will be hard to watch,it seems like Sadie ,Jen,And PLO have some feelings there.We will see as we move on here.

What if the hand is not either of the girls from this season but one from a previous season to throw everyone?
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Can someone please bring the hand from the date last night of Sadie and Prince in the spa they were measuring hands and there is a clear shot of Sadies hand. Please good samaritians

What would be an AMAZING twist would be if Lorenzo calls Chris in his room and says "I really just do not have ANY connection with the remaining women. Can we bring back the ones I let go and start again with them?" Meaning letting the remaining ones know how he feels and no roses are given out. And we start all over with the ones that he kicked off already! Wouldn't that be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2114725;
    What would be an AMAZING twist would be if Lorenzo calls Chris in his room and says "I really just do not have ANY connection with the remaining women. Can we bring back the ones I let go and start again with them?" Meaning letting the remaining ones know how he feels and no roses are given out. And we start all over with the ones that he kicked off already! Wouldn't that be fun!
    That should have happened last season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I think the hands look like Sadie's and I also think her date went much better, more fun, less hoopla. So does a friend of mine. AND....we are both Sadie fans!
    Now, many of Jenn's fans think it is definitely her fingers, and that her date was absolutely the best.
    There are so few clues, we are being led by our hearts!

I do think Lo seemed to be really relaxed in his date with Sadie in the airplane ride. He kept commenting how he liked that she was so adventurous.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2114720;
    What if the hand is not either of the girls from this season but one from a previous season to throw everyone?
    This has been brought up every season, but honestly, I do not ever remember the producers giving us a photo from another season of the final rose ceremony that was not actually the couple. Now I know in Charlie's season they couldn't because the FRC was live. Does anyone else remember this? I have been sleuthing here at the Fort since forever, and watching the shows since Bach 1, but hope that someone could refresh my memory if this is accurate or not.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2114719;
    ...it seems like Sadie ,Jen,And PLO have some feelings there.We will see as we move on here.
    He said in an interview he had real strong feelings for three of the women. I think they were Lisa, Jen, and Sadie. My guess is he bonded with them all on the fantasy dates.

FORT Fan
    I think when they are doing the show ,they don't take the dad witha gun and the wedding dress stuff too seriously.They probably know it for dramatic effect.I think the hometown dates are important on how they all communicate
    and the potential for some kind of future , but I think it is the time away from the parents that may be more telling,their private time, we will have to see.