Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A.T. the Angelfire Psychologist

Re: A.T. the Angelfire Psychologist

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2453712;
    I have never read A.T. before.

So I followed the link and read a while.

As for Andy, even when not asked about Andy he mentioned he is only into himself because he is an athlete.

Something about Marathon people comments, sound off to me.

I was reminded of Danielles parents in the Marathon picture holding hands at the finish line and Andy saying now that is what family is about. This is so opposite of what A.T. implies.

Andy seemed to like the idea of exercising together. Tessa is a runner. I remember Tessa saying that her family would go for a run before opening Christmas presents. (Do not know if ture.) So I think she likes running as well.

Anyway, I found the athletic comments odd. Just wondering.

To bad I just discovered these post now.

From the link:
    Will be interesting to see if Mr A.T. predictions come true. Wonder what the squeaky clean comment means.:

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I recall that A.T did not like the Trista/Ryan partnership. He did not think they would last, he was adamant about that. So, while I have enjoyed A.T.'s insights, he does not have a perfect prediction record.

For the record, I did not like the ILY's Andy threw out there either. However, Andy does not have to please me, just Tessa and it looks like she is satisfied with his answers.

Andy only has to please Tessa, I agree. Still, his character was fully revealed
    by the way he handled the ending of this show.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Jelle, thanks for bumping this. I was a little confused at first and thought I had stepped through the portal of a time machine. I had forgotten about AngelFire. Thanks again for the post.

I seem to remember the only bachelor Angelfire thought would make it was Andrew/Jen and look how that turned out,after he was wrong about that he has been giving bad reviews for all of them including the ones who are still together....He only have opinion like each of us..

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2453746;
    Will be interesting to see if Mr A.T. predictions come true. Wonder what the squeaky clean comment means.:

No one is squeaky clean, so anything that happens the prediction will become ture.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2453789;
    I recall that A.T did not like the Trista/Ryan partnership. He did not think they would last, he was adamant about that. So, while I have enjoyed A.T.'s insights, he does not have a perfect prediction record.

For the record, I did not like the ILY's Andy threw out there either. However, Andy does not have to please me, just Tessa and it looks like she is satisfied with his answers.
    tallede, intresting about Trista/Ryan. How many more years for it to work.

With a 50%+ divorce rate, any prediction is 50%.

Tessa is satisfied that the ILY to her were sincere. Does anyone really beleive Tessa would accept Andy's proposal if Andy was iffy the day of the proposal. Or if she thought Andy's ILY to Bevin were meant the same intensity the Andy's ILY were meant for her.

Tessa is way to classy for that.

Tesssa knows Andy's heart.

I still like knowing why people think certain ways. Especially if these are his professional opinions, why were they made.

Blondie, excellent tip from A.T. about watching with the sound off. It is much easier to see the real emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2395206;
    Really, I wish him and his family all the best, and it sounds like a terrific opportunity and one that he should love. He was a great history buff, and it was obvious that is where his heart was - not with ABC Bachelor.

Fare thee well, AT. It's been fun!
    Sounds like a great opportunity for him and his family. Yes it has been fun

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I wasn't able to include the quote from MomLady's post on page 3, post #28. But at the end of her post, she included something from AT's link that had AT's “magical crystal ball futuristic insights.” AT had it out for Andy before anyone even had much of an idea about him. He based it all on Andy being athletic and probably being shown shirtless. So AT stereotyped Andy and decided it was how the guy was, and never looked back. I do not know Andy personally, so I can't say AT isn't right. But AT sure seems to jump to conclusions.

I use to enjoy reading his comments, but took them with a grain of salt. Without knowing the guys & girls, he probably has as much a chance of guessing what happens to them as we do.

Oh, I forgot; Keep an eye out for Lt. Andy, he is not as squeaky clean as the series made him out to be.

Interesting comment. I wonder what he is insinuating??

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2453882;
    I seem to remember the only bachelor Angelfire thought would make it was Andrew/Jen and look how that turned out,after he was wrong about that he has been giving bad reviews for all of them including the ones who are still together....He only have opinion like each of us..
    Well stated luvlady. I've seen that pattern , backs up my opinion", but then it becomes apparent that he's no more and maybe less often correct than anybody else. It's like the astrological advise in the newspaper. We have to ask ourselves just when he has been correct, lol.

He probably has no more of an idea about the true story than we do, and maybe less.

Nutty1: YES what is he insinuating? and How "professional" is this little jab? It doesn't sound like something a true "psychologist" would say. It sounds a lot more like a disgruntled fan. jmo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast