Page 8 of 224 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Amym1434 View Post
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/seasonpre1/Dreamerss04217.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/seasonpre2/Dreamerss05611.jpg

These look like they could both be the Italian girl that he kept. Look at the hair.
    That's definitely the Italian chick.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    I think it is Italian (we now have a name but can't remember it) hair is the same. Also from previews that is the shirt (gray with black trim) that he wears while inside a room holding a rose and looking glum.

blue/green top girl is probably Jennifer. The hair is too long and dark(under) to be Sadie.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The Prince and some blond are going to be chillin' in the Ice Hotel, probably in Iceland. Looks like a fantasy date to me, 'cause I doubt they'd be going all the way to Iceland for just a one-on-one. Kinda hard to have sex in an igloo, while dressed in 5 layers or down, so I'd say this is Sadie in this cap .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I think this is Lisa.. either maybe a fantasy date... who recognizes the background?

I'd say he's happy to see her..

same date.. pardon my geograhical ignorance.. but is this in Europe or Portland and a hometown date?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/seasonpre1/Dreamerss04226.jpg

The Prince and some blond are going to be chillin' in the Ice Hotel, probably in Iceland. Looks like a fantasy date to me, 'cause I doubt they'd be going all the way to Iceland for just a one-on-one. Kinda hard to have sex in an igloo, while dressed in 5 layers or down, so I'd say this is Sadie in this cap .
    I have been trying to figure out where the heck they were.. MsFroggy, I was laughing so hard at
    Kinda hard to have sex in an igloo, while dressed in 5 layers or down
    that I could barely answer the phone at work...
    maybe he decided to not have to make that choice with Sadie and the ice is definitely going to keep him from getting too "hot"!!

FORT Newbie

Anyone have a shot of Kim's fingers?

Hi, I am new to the board but big reality fan. I was rewatching the show this morning and it looks like Kim's fingers might be the same as the one with the ring shot.

Also, she may be the one in the Ice Hotel shot.

JMHO

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Fantasy Date at the Ice Hotel in Sweden

I believe this is Sadie

This is NOT Portland but I think it is Lisa but I don't think it is Rome either
    Fantasy Date #2

ICEHOTEL is situated in the village Jukkasjärvi, 200 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle in Sweden. The heart and backbone is the River Torne flowing freely through the unspoilt wilderness. Covered with a meter thick ice layer winter time the river is the source of all our art, architecture and design. The pure water and the steady movement of the river creates the clearest ice possible.

I think the Lisa pics are Fantasy dates also.
    Good find on the ice hotel in Sweden, Green!
    Now I think # fantasy date 3 is the girl in the swing with the beach in the background... maybe???

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    I think by the color of the hair that light brown with a red tint
    is Ellen
    I agree ~ she is our dark horse this season.

Excellent ~ so we have two fantasy dates (is that final four or three?) ~ Sadie & Lisa.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 10-03-2006 at 10:23 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

cafegirl in the bottom picture of your post it looks like a minaret. Could they be in Istanbul? Or maybe somewhere Moorish in Spain?