Page 7 of 224 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Well we have already seen Lisa in a group date and an individual date
    so thats one down....that picture of Desiree we saw with the grape has
    some other girls involved so it might be on the group date so not sure
    if she will stay but then we have the picture of her with the candles behind
    her so she will probably be there another week

then there is Erica we have pictures of her in 2 more evening gown
    rose ceremony dresses so she stays for another week

thats 3

ABC interview spoiler

I'm putting this in the spoiler thread because there was a media interview that appears to be spoilerish. Elsewhere, someone heard the LA radio interview with Lorenzo and said
    BTW, ABC-7 here in LA just reported that Lorenzo said he fell in love with more than one woman during the show and in response to the question 'Did you have sex with any of the women?' he declined to say but explained, "When you see who I pick it will be easy to guess what happened." That says to me he picked Sadie the Virgin!
    I guess we'll have to dissect the fantasy dates very carefully ( we always do). But they can edit them to look like he sleeps with all three. Hmm.

I like Sadie, but is she the chosen one?

1. She was, imo, manipulated into saying that she's a virgin-nothing wrong with that at all and she wasn't flaunting it. 2. Lorenzo has apparently said that he had sex with someone--reasonable minds could conclude that this was the chosen one. Would a 23 year old virgin choose to have sex before a national audience? He did say something like he'd had sex at sometime in the process, so he may not have chosen that person. (Note: If so way to make points w/ his chosen one by announcing he had sex w/ someone else.)3. Sadie is about 11 years younger than the 34 year old LB.
    Maybe Lorenzo's tears were about not choosing the girl that he took to bed? Maybe Sadie is mature for her age and it's a non-issue for LB?

I really liked Sadie though. I can't believe I've gotten sucked back into the Bachelor after that farcical last season. Tptb chose the only bachelor I'd care about. BTW: His family's company (main) is Perlier.

FORT Newbie

What was he thinking?

What was he thinking Keeping Erica and sending Rosella home? They had you thinking he was going to keep her. He talked about and kept looking at her picture. Blondes and big chests are what he likes. Young and blonde made uo the top 12. # burnettes. Hmmmm. I think Lisa will be the girl. Think Jeanette, Lisa Sadie ,Jami And Sarah will go to top 4. I think Top three Lisa Sadie, Jami. Of course I have been wrong.

Sadie was my first choice for the Bachelor out of all the women there. We'll see if she's the one. I hope so!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I think Sadie will go really far, if not 'the one'. She seems sweet and innocent.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

*Sniff, sniff* "Had to let her go. She told me she was a cat lover. I couldn't honestly bring her home to meet my mother after that. I'm sooooooo sorry!"
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

These look like they could both be the Italian girl that he kept. Look at the hair.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amym1434 View Post
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/seasonpre1/Dreamerss04217.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/seasonpre2/Dreamerss05611.jpg

These look like they could both be the Italian girl that he kept. Look at the hair.
    I strongly think it's either the Ilalian girl or Ellen.. but leaning toward the Italian
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Ok.. who's our blonde beach girl?? Sadie, Kim or my guess... Jennifer (she's rather a chameleon in her pictures)
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"