Page 54 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Tuscany/Toga Date

Oops, I meant week three is Tuscany Toga date.

I am SURE that this is one and the same date. Otherwise we have Gina on 4 dates (Wine press, toga, and hottub/pottery, and moped) date. That would be four weeks worth of dates, and she leaves after week 4, so she can't go on more than 3 dates (Week 2, week 3, and week 4) because after that is the home dates. Does this make sense?

Thank you for the tip on inserting photos.

I right click on the photo, then go down to properties, and highlight the url, and then copy it into the post using the little yellow postcard icon.

Thanks for letting me know how to find Dreamers caps!! You guys are the best.

Pics to see which girl it is, I thought this could maybe help us analyze who it is....not that its important or anything...just because

Who is it? Ellen or Jennifer....
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef View Post
    Oops, I meant week three is Tuscany Toga date.

I am SURE that this is one and the same date. Otherwise we have Gina on 4 dates (Wine press, toga, and hottub/pottery, and moped) date. That would be four weeks worth of dates, and she leaves after week 4, so she can't go on more than 3 dates (Week 2, week 3, and week 4) because after that is the home dates. Does this make sense?
    Gina only has 2 dates: Week 2 Beach date and Week 3 Tuscany date.

On the Tuscany date Gina gets to stomp grapes. Later, she is wearing the pink top (in the room with the striped sofas where Desiree does the "grape kiss" with PL). The girls also strut their stuff around the pool on the Tuscany date. Sadie and Desiree are in the front, but if you look very carefully, you can see a tiny bit of pink (Gina) behind them. Gina goes home after the Tuscany overnight date.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodles View Post
    Gina only has 2 dates: Week 2 Beach date and Week 3 Tuscany date.

On the Tuscany date Gina gets to stomp grapes. Later, she is wearing the pink top (in the room with the striped sofas where Desiree does the "grape kiss" with PL). The girls also strut their stuff around the pool on the Tuscany date. Sadie and Desiree are in the front, but if you look very carefully, you can see a tiny bit of pink (Gina) behind them. Gina goes home after the Tuscany overnight date.
    ITA with you Poodles!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

What date is this?

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...merss05515.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...merss05483.jpg

I would guess this is the same date where we see Desiree dancing on the side of the pool with a blond (second link). But if that's Jennifer, then isn't Jennifer on a one/one date week 4? If not Jennifer, who is that blond and what was the date? Who are each of the women in the picture (Desiree and Lisa are easy to spot - on each side of P-Lo) but who are the rest?

I think the girl with her back to us is Ellen and she's wearing the green dress. That's my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef View Post
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...merss05515.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...merss05483.jpg

I would guess this is the same date where we see Desiree dancing on the side of the pool with a blond (second link). But if that's Jennifer, then isn't Jennifer on a one/one date week 4? If not Jennifer, who is that blond and what was the date? Who are each of the women in the picture (Desiree and Lisa are easy to spot - on each side of P-Lo) but who are the rest?
    That is the Tuscany overnight Pool party, that is Desiree and Sadie dancing next to the pool, and the girls and Lorenzo jumping in are Sadie, Jeannette(or Lisa, but im thinking its Jeanette because she is really tanned), Lorenzo, Desiree, and then Jennifer and this date is week 3, Jennifer gets the one on one the next week, week 4.