Page 53 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Triskele View Post
    Green . . thoughts and prayers with you, your friend and her family.

Okay . . here's an idea about all the extra dresses were seeing. What if after scooting about town, PL and the girls get cleaned up and have a cocktail party out near the Coliseum or thereabouts ~ Ericka's is hair wavey in scooter caps & Princely kiss brush off (this could explain Ericka pensive mood at the RC). Would also explain Ellen's picture with PL looking at the Coliseum at night and Jami all dressed up . . . All three were on the Scooter Date

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/seasonpre1/th_Dreamerss05275.jpg http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/seasonpre2/th_Dreamerss05643.jpg http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/seasonpre2/th_Dreamerss05830.jpg http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/seasonpre2/th_Dreamerss05987.jpg

Edited to add: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/seasonpre1/th_Dreamerss05269.jpg http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/preview2/th_Dreamerss03639.jpg PL looks like he's wearing the same jacket!
    Isnt this when Sadie gets the rose on the scooter date??

It sure looks like to me that Sadie has a rose in her hand going into the rose ceremony. Possibly Jennifer too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    if the hands are splayed out, spread out, then from side the pinkie would look much shorter than if the fingers were close together.

He's on Ellen right now. He said he found someone and fell in love. I don't know if this has been posted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef View Post
    Okay dokay... I am looking at post #527 and I would say the photos are: (center top) Jami at rose ceremony for week 3. She went on one/one date for ballroom and this is her dress for rose ceremony. Perhaps they aren't sending home right from dates this time, because we've seen no "bags packed" footage, which we saw a both previous efforts to send home directly from dates. (left top row) Obviously tiara-erica and I say this is week 3 rose ceremony and week 2 rose ceremony she's wearing black dress. Remember there's 9 after this next week, not 8, so I think Erica does stay this week. Next photo is Jennifer on fantasy date for dinner time. her hair is different (and so are P-Lo's clothes), so I think it's when they are on fantasy date, which makes me think it is NOT her in the Ice house. Okay the final picture of Erica going in for a kiss, I think she gets rejected on the kiss and that's why she's throwing a fit about not getting a rose.

Edited to add: PL looks like he's wearing the same jacket!

Okay dokay... I am looking at post #527 and I would say the photos are: (center top) Jami at rose ceremony for week 3. She went on one/one date for ballroom and this is her dress for rose ceremony. Perhaps they aren't sending home right from dates this time, because we've seen no "bags packed" footage, which we saw a both previous efforts to send home directly from dates. (left top row) Obviously tiara-erica and I say this is week 3 rose ceremony and week 2 rose ceremony she's wearing black dress. Remember there's 9 after this next week, not 8, so I think Erica does stay this week. Next photo is Jennifer on fantasy date for dinner time. her hair is different (and so are P-Lo's clothes), so I think it's when they are on fantasy date, which makes me think it is NOT her in the Ice house. Okay the final picture of Erica going in for a kiss, I think she gets rejected on the kiss and that's why she's throwing a fit about not getting a rose.

Edited to add: PL looks like he's wearing the same jacket!
    I'm pretty sure the screencap you said is Jennifer on a fantasy date is Ellen and Lorenzo from next week. Her hair is reddish.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

So I am confident the Toga date is the same as the vineyard date. And that is week 3. I think the week 4 group date is the one with P-Lo in a dark shirt with some white vertical stripes. Look for the girls all standing around him and it really looks like he's doing a pottery wheel. I think THIS is where we see Gina and the blond dancing by the pool and the photos of P-Lo jumping in the pool with bikini clad women in the dard (verses the toga clad women jumping in the pool to him, which I think is week 3). What do you all think?
    Last edited by simplechef; 10-05-2006 at 05:06 PM.

if the hands are splayed out, spread out, then from side the pinkie would look much shorter than if the fingers were close together.
    Great point - thanks.

Quote: I'm pretty sure the screencap you said is Jennifer on a fantasy date is Ellen and Lorenzo from next week. Her hair is reddish.

I think I'll disagree. I think that really looks like Jennifer. Hair is long, wavy and pulled back (Ella Enchanted style) and it's very similar to what she wore in Episode one (except pulled back). I don't think Ellen's hair is long enough for this style and her hair is much darker. I think the only real shots we have of Ellen are throwing a fit in the green dress.

PS how do I attach the photos I am talking about to my post? Help I need a lesson!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    So I am confident the Toga date is the same as the vineyard date. And that is week 4. I think the week 4 group date is the one with P-Lo in a dark shirt with some white vertical stripes. Look for the girls all standing around him and it really looks like he's doing a pottery wheel. I think THIS is where we see Gina and the blond dancing by the pool and the photos of P-Lo jumping in the pool with bikini clad women in the dard (verses the toga clad women jumping in the pool to him, which I think is week 3). What do you all think?
    TV guide says that the Tuscany (which would be the yineyard date) is Oct.19th which is the 3rd week.Thetoga party I'm betting is week 4 because there aren't as many girls in the group date which would match the number being reduced to 6.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

So I am confident the Toga date is the same as the vineyard date. And that is week 3. I think the week 4 group date is the one with P-Lo in a dark shirt with some white vertical stripes. Look for the girls all standing around him and it really looks like he's doing a pottery wheel. I think THIS is where we see Gina and the blond dancing by the pool and the photos of P-Lo jumping in the pool with bikini clad women in the dard (verses the toga clad women jumping in the pool to him, which I think is week 3). What do you all think?
    Simplechef, I think it's the other way around: Week 3 is the trip to the Tuscan vineyard. Week 4 is the toga/chariot race/swimming pool.

P.S. Can someone PM me on how to find Dreamer's caps? Thanks.

Quote: I'm pretty sure the screencap you said is Jennifer on a fantasy date is Ellen and Lorenzo from next week. Her hair is reddish.

I think I'll disagree. I think that really looks like Jennifer. Hair is long, wavy and pulled back (Ella Enchanted style) and it's very similar to what she wore in Episode one (except pulled back). I don't think Ellen's hair is long enough for this style and her hair is much darker. I think the only real shots we have of Ellen are throwing a fit in the green dress.

PS how do I attach the photos I am talking about to my post? Help I need a lesson!

All you have to do is get the URL for the picture and click on insert image above and copy it in there and it should work.

Well I guess we will see who she is next week!!!