Page 4 of 224 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    I see iron balcony railing and green shutters on brown terracota in the photos on page 1 of this thread. Is this the palazzo in Rome (which is more commercial)? I hope it is an inner courtyard of the white castle on the Tiber. Wouldn't that be romantic?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Cafegirl, thanks for the great photos. I noticed the hedge-maze in the front right portion of the second photo, and immediately thought it would be great fun to see a Survivor-like challenge where they get the girls blitzed with the Prince in the middle of the maze. First one to find him gets the first rose.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    Cafegirl, thanks for the great photos. I noticed the hedge-maze in the front right portion of the second photo, and immediately thought it would be great fun to see a Survivor-like challenge where they get the girls blitzed with the Prince in the middle of the maze. First one to find him gets the first rose.

Down on all four ladies now SNIFF for the Doggy Prince...

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    rosekid, I love that idea!! They should hire you and our brilliant Bachelor fans at the FORT to write these scripts instead of these myspace-lingo-ed, sleazy novel dialogue, drivel writers, we've had for the last several (well ok, all) the seasons.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fan
    Is that a dog house on top of the castle?

Quote Originally Posted by SophieMae View Post
    Is that a dog house on top of the castle?

Anyone KNOW WHEN we gonna get more info....pictures and bio's

they usually have them to us before now....not given us anything to slueth

or SNARK about...lol

Has anyone posted the photo from TV Guide of Prince and the blonde on the motorcycle (or vespa, or whatever it is)? I'll scan and post unless it's around somewhere. This might be a clue to an individual date! (Whooooo.....)

ABCmedianet.com has a new blurb about the show. You have to click on today's press release in Word or PDF - your choice.
    The two Italian women crash the party on the first night's meet and greet. The first elimination will go from 27 women to 12. Interestingly the gathering goes all night long and the first rose ceremony is not until morning. I think that is a great idea. All of the past bachelors and bachelorettes complained that it was difficult to make the decision after spending so little time , and sometimes no time at all, with various potential rose recipients. Of course, it does reduce some of the drunken desperation that the producers love so much.
    I read in one interview that the women are older this time ( more 26-27 year olds ) and more educated. Giving Lorenzo enough time to make better choices can only help him. Perhaps they are hoping that the drama will come from a bachelor dating and actually liking several compatible and normal women. How novel. Maybe they are going back to what worked for Trista.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 09-18-2006 at 02:34 PM.

Okay guys thought you would get a GOOD LAUGH out of this one...

I am reading a book I picked up the other day published in 2004 about Divorces.....its a novel...but here is a paragraph in the book and it had me cracking up

"It was all too depressing, alone in L.A. with nothing to do and no one to call. She sent out for pizza, turned on the tv, and fell asleep watching a mindless reality show about 10 pathetic women vying for the love of some stupid, preening jerk."

Aaron???????...lmao

If the mods give the okay I will give the title and author of the book...lol

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    ABCmedianet.com has a new blurb about the show. You have to click on today's press release in Word or PDF - your choice.
    The two Italian women crash the party on the first night's meet and greet. The first elimination will go from 27 women to 12. Interestingly the gathering goes all night long and the first rose ceremony is not until morning. I think that is a great idea. All of the past bachelors and bachelorettes complained that it was difficult to make the decision after spending so little time , and sometimes no time at all, with various potential rose recipients. Of course, it does reduce some of the drunken desperation that the producers love so much.
    I read in one interview that the women are older this time ( more 26-27 year olds ) and more educated. Giving Lorenzo enough time to make better choices can only help him. Perhaps they are hoping that the drama will come from a bachelor dating and actually liking several compatible and normal women. How novel. Maybe they are going back to what worked for Trista.
    Thanks, Pajamasam, I started a thread with the entire press release. I'm curious as which article you read the bit about the girls being older? Can you post it?

Greeneye, that's funny... reality vs fiction which equals reality romance fiction! Sounds like our Bachelor!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"