Page 3 of 224 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    The 3rd picture in Post #5..... the shorter girl with her hair up in the strapless white dress with her left hand curled up near her shoulder..... for some reason I think this girl is going to be the villian this year. I was looking at the pics trying to see what my first impression of each girl was and that one just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

I know that black ruffle at the top part of her dress is AWFUL...uck

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Me no likey this guy (like that's a surprise to anyone ). He looks hunched, his tie is crooked, his hair is all wrong and he looks, well I'm just going to say it, he looks gay. Sorry DoggyBoy.
    Oh, No!!! Not a crooked tie!!! A crooked tie did me in last season

Okay - I found Kristina the Kook from Charlie's season. She's the one with the long black hair and red dress walking up the driveway for the meet and greet. Wouldn't it be fun if we had another poetry spouting psycho?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Okay - I found Kristina the Kook from Charlie's season. She's the one with the long black hair and red dress walking up the driveway for the meet and greet. Wouldn't it be fun if we had another poetry spouting psycho?
    Ah yes Kristina! The Bikini Model/Private Investigator for the Government, who gave Charlie her bikini top upon meeting him, who fell to pieces upon being rejected and ripped one in her exit interview! One of the best "stuntcasting" bachelorettes ever!
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Whoee...I found the girl I hope makes it past first fodder night. She has brown long hair (perfectly cut when you see her back in another pic), wearing a muted gray-blue dress and is in the photo right below Kristina the Kook. Lorenzo is gesturing with his hand(s) and she is laughing - forced, sure, but...I like her looks. How's that for sizing up the paddock without seeing how they run this horse race?

P.S. See MsFroggy - I've already strayed into other parts of the animal kingdom.

ETA: This girl is also in another picture at Jokers (Dreamer's Caps). She is sitting on a sofa with a blond girl in a red dress. I counted four pictures where she is shown - possibly six if the far away shot behind the cameras with Lorenzo perched on an arm of the sofa has her still there - difficult to see but the blond in red dress is sitting on the sofa. I didn't see her in the toast picture but I couldn't count the full twelve as the boom and camera blocked the shot somewhat...so - I'm hopeful. Wonder who she is?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-15-2006 at 01:24 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I saw a scan of an interview blurb with Mike Fleiss (thanks Dreamer!) who said they are filming at Lorenzo's family's castle outside of Rome right now. I imagine this is a good description of it. Wow. http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/19680225/COMMENTARY/802250301

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I saw a scan of an interview blurb with Mike Fleiss (thanks Dreamer!) who said they are filming at Lorenzo's family's castle outside of Rome right now. I imagine this is a good description of it. Wow. http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/19680225/COMMENTARY/802250301

I saw that picture too...any ideas on who the girl is? Or was this picture taken before the Bachelor?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I googled Borghese Paoace and found these pictures.. not too shabby!
    I can just hear some of more "culturally-deprived" chicks going "Dang, that's one BIG place you have there, Prince!" (thinking it's his!! )

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I wonder if the bachelorettes feared this being a "Joe Millionaire" episode!

Great pics Cafegirl!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

okkkkk I'm getting sucked in again and i swore I wasn't gonna watch again.ever. I'm weak.

cafegal thanks again for the pictures. sure wished we could get abc to give up the Bio's so we could start sleuthing again!