Page 223 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123173213214215216217218219220221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2235

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2114365;
    Ok, I rewatched the Sadie date.The whole crossing arms thing I don't find to be an issue.He was totally leaning in towards her and so was she to him. I found him nervous,but very interested.There were screen caps with a lot more kissing, I think they edited a lot of that out.
    Also, they played the winners music at their dinner.She also gets the sweet
    beach moment next week that is mentioned in the previews,that is a beach where he meets her next week.
    I don't think it was the winner. Wait until next week then decide.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2114331;
    It seems like Jen is so nervous on camera and giggly..He amy be trying to relax her a little by holding her hand, etc. Sadie on the other hand seems very confident and he seems really nervous around her.Kind of like the Ian and Mer thing,Mer being the one leading him.Anyway, Agnese goes next week
    and I think then Lisa. I still think Jen is 2nd, Sadie is the winner.I think they edited Sadie badly last night to shed some doubt. I think he is very nervous around her.
    good point goldie4: Jen is getting too good of an edit. She's totally coming off as Cinderella. Last night they were casting doubt on Sadie. I'd like to see the slo-mo of when Lorenzo gave Sadie the rose. A guy that is really falling for a girl should be a tad nervous around her, not just really comfortable, shouldn't he?

I think he could enjoy Jen, but be fascinated by Sadie and put a tad off balance. She's a different type of girl, an adventurous little dynamo. How about her comment that she wanted to learn to fly? That's attractive to a guy like Lorenzo. I don't believe that he'd end up with any woman who wasn't confident and a tad sassy. That's his mom. Sadie isn't intimidated by him, but really seems to be his match, a tad young, but the closest match.
    The hand analysis seems to go to Jen.

Also, interesting that Sadie got the plane ride. This is the essence of who PLo IS. He's not looking to be anybody's PRINCE. I wonder if he gets to choose the dates. I would NOT be the least surprised that PLo had unprecedented input into what he did and with whom. He's a dream come true for Fleiss. Well Erica too.
    Last edited by mwcamp; 10-24-2006 at 09:50 AM.

Sadie looks like she's meeting Lorenzo around Seaport Village in San Diego. The grassy area, the sidewalk, the unusual trees, the city behind it, it just reminds me of it. I'll have to pull out some pictures I took earlier this year.

I thought that preview of the gun in dad's hand was absolutely the corniest thing I've ever seen! That was shown to throw us off here.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fan
    mwcamp,
    I totally agree with you. You are nervous around someone who you like, a little off balance at first.I think it is important that she got the plane date,also,considering his love of flying.I think Jen is very sweet for sure,I think Sadie seems more of a match, though.
    Bugsme3, If you watch their dinner part,it is when she talks about his reaction
    to her saving herself that they play the music.

Islandcat,It doesn't seem like Seaport Village to me.I used to live there,it reminds me of one of the public beaches like Coronado or in Del Mar or something.It doesn't seem to be the Carlsbad beach ,though
    Last edited by goldie4; 10-24-2006 at 09:57 AM.

Goldie sorry to inform you but I took out Meredith and Trista tapes and that is not the song.

I missed the promos last night, but I just saw the screen caps. The edit is very definitely skewered to favor Jen as the winner. Lots of caps on an exciting outing, with cuddling, Lisa continues to get the loser edit. He is kissing Agnesse and talking to her parents. Then they only showed the initial greeting and talking with Sadie and family. Hmmm, what are they hiding w/ Sadie? What did they do together? Interesting edit.
    Last edited by mwcamp; 10-24-2006 at 10:14 AM.

FORT Fan
    mwcamp,
    I think they have a special moment at the beach or something from the write-up.I think you are thinking of Agnese who he is kissing in the previews.Lisa is the bridezilla dress and Jen is the gun daddy.
    bugsme3, Thanks for checking the music
    Sadie meets him at a beach somewhere,I just can't place it yet.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    About the final 2, I can't imagine him keeping Lisa, although, at this point (before the hometown dates, I believe she is still in his top 2), so how to read Sadie and Jenn's edits?? I've enjoyed reading everyone's takes on their dates last night, taking into account who the poster is rooting for or if they're neutral, it's interesting how we interpret things.
    I don't have a preference between Sadie or Jenn, I like them both. I must say, Sadie's perfect personna is being tarnished or cast with doubt more than Jenn's at this point. I do look at body chemistry and try to take into account that we only see five minutes of what is a several hour date, so we have to wade through all Fleiss's tricks and false dramas, to see who is shown with the best nonverbal communication. So far, I'd have to say the evidence is in Jenn's favor. I've kind of given up on that "winner" music edit because it really didn't pan out the last 2 seasons (since Jen's fiasco, actually). There was lots of splicing and dicing during Sadie's and Jenn's dates, but Lor was more open in his body language to Jenn. The arms crossed thing with Sadie, no matter how we spin it, is a nonverbal clue to being closed or apprehensive. Now, my question is, did they only want us to see that crossed arm stance toward Sadie and was there more open hand holding going on that we were not shown? Not sure, although I do know that we saw a lot more chemistry in the previews of their kissing than the show's rendition last night.
    As a comparsion, does anyone besides me, see a similarity in personalites between Sadie and Charlie O's Sarah Bice? They both seem a bit controlling and have a confindent personality.
    Anyway, back to Jenn, I think the Dad thing edit as Bamabrain has said, will let us in on whether Jenn gets the #2 or #1 edit. They had to create some controversy for Jenn or they don't have a show, but I'd say the positive body language between Jenn and Lor suggest that there's more to their feelings than is shown but she is a bit shy and insecure with moments of confidence!
    Next 2 dates will definitely spell it out, I believe.
    Last edited by cafegirl; 10-24-2006 at 10:39 AM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Cafe you said it right about Jen she is insecure, and I think she trying not to read too much into anything and just be herself and go along with what is plan, because in the end only one will win. She is shy and a bit nervous around him because I think she does care and might just be afraid of getting hurt. I for one am glad she warn him about her dad so that he would not be put off I hope.