Page 222 of 224 FirstFirst ... 122172212213214215216217218219220221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2235

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

I did not see nervousness with Sadie but a bit of a stand offish vibe, but the hand cross at dinner was bad for he and she demanding a kiss did not like that at all.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2114342;
    I did not see nervousness with Sadie but a bit of a stand offish vibe, but the hand cross at dinner was bad for he and she demanding a kiss did not like that at all.
    I wanted to comment that I appreciated you spending the time to watch the show without sound! That speaks volumes!

Seriously, your observations make a lot of sense. On another board, somebody had the opposite reaction to Sadie's and Jen's dates, but I doubt they watched without sound, and they were probably fooled by editing.

To me a potential date does not cross his or her arm out on a date. That is poor etiquette. His body language say Jen and so does his face. Jen was nervous and shy. PDA I do believe is not her thing either.

REGIS AND KELLY IS ON.

I noticed how Lorenzo was caressing Jen's hand at dinner, and vice versa. Showed a lot of intimacy, IMO.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Hand caressing, foot shaking, modelling excitement, compliment, warm hugs GAWD I hope it adds up to something.

Me, too! Not sure Kelly's going to discuss the show...
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 10-24-2006 at 09:14 AM.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I think so too. I'm up watching but nothing is coming up with her.

Kelly did not comment on the show today what a pity.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 10-24-2006 at 09:21 AM.

FORT Fan
    Ok, I rewatched the Sadie date.The whole crossing arms thing I don't find to be an issue.He was totally leaning in towards her and so was she to him. I found him nervous,but very interested.There were screen caps with a lot more kissing, I think they edited a lot of that out.
    Also, they played the winners music at their dinner.She also gets the sweet
    beach moment next week that is mentioned in the previews,that is a beach where he meets her next week.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2114357;
    I think so too. I'm up watching but nothing is coming up with her.

Kelly did not comment on the show today what a pity.
    Nothing? I'm going back to bed. I was so looking forward to her "Bachelor Theater."

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2114319;
    LOL! Totally different!

It's just that you can't trust the editing. The Byron visiting Mary's parents segment was edited to make it seem as if he and they were uncomfortable--they probably weren't.

I'm just predicting that Jen's dad is really a great guy and that moment was out of context. Maybe even staged by the producers. Brandishing a gun at one's daughter's date is not a normal thing for anybody to do, unless they are truely certifiably crazy.
    Oh, you just KNOW that the producers set this one up. What are we on, the 12th show of the bach and bach/ette? A father decides, while the cameras are rolling, to get out his gun and tell his daughter's suitor his thoughts on what he will do to men that hurt his daughter. We are smarter than that Fleiss.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas