Page 221 of 224 FirstFirst ... 121171211212213214215216217218219220221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2235

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Well I guess Agnese will go home next week because the language barrier will be too much. Shame 2 can't go home and lets get this over with already. Shame he will pick Lisa to stay. Especially since she scares the heck out of him with that wedding dress.
    Last edited by mel1962; 10-24-2006 at 08:07 AM. Reason: My bad! Spelled wedding wrong!
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2114313;
    But uncomfortable is different than gun toting crazy!
    LOL! Totally different!

It's just that you can't trust the editing. The Byron visiting Mary's parents segment was edited to make it seem as if he and they were uncomfortable--they probably weren't.

I'm just predicting that Jen's dad is really a great guy and that moment was out of context. Maybe even staged by the producers. Brandishing a gun at one's daughter's date is not a normal thing for anybody to do, unless they are truely certifiably crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;2114089;
    Okay, going back to the 1st night of the bachelor when PLo and Jen were sitting on the couch. She told him that he looked so handsome and he looked at her (up and down) and said she was beautiful. Then they said something else I couldn't make out and they started giggling and saying "uh oh" and PLo was shaking his legs. I saw excitement in both of them that night.

I will be the first to admit that I never pick the right person that wins, except with Mary and Byron (heck....everyone that could see knew she was the one). Well, I almost see that with Jen and PLo.

Go ahead....call me crazy, but I do see it!
    I have several pages ahead of me to read, but I wanted to comment, Snowglow, that I saw it too. I saw Sadie and Jen as frontrunners from the beginning, but soon narrowed it down to Jen. Lorenzo appeared very relaxed around Jen, and quite charmed with her.

Oh ~ what a post for my 2000th post!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

He complimented her last night on her dress too. Funny they did not let us see his face when he came to pick her up just like they did not let us see her modelling at the pool party.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114103;
    I think Sadie moves on because the black dress she is wearing next week on her hometown date is not the same dress as the yellow plate picture.
    I agree ~ final three are Jen, Sadie and Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2114325;
    He complimented her last night on her dress too. Funny they did not let us see his face when he came to pick her up just like they did not let us see her modelling at the pool party.
    Very true Bugs ~ has a Meredith/Ian flavor to it.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2114319;

It's just that you can't trust the editing.

That's my point. As it stands now, the good edit is going to Jen and Sadie as F2. However, we will have to watch the edit next episode because if Jen gets the crazy parents edit, then she may not be F1. The reason Mary's family got a slightly uncomfortable edit is because she was so clearly Byron's F1 that TPTB had to throw in a little doubt. Same with Ian's creepy brother edit. If Jen gets a slightly uncomfortable parental edit but not a crazy parental edit, then she may be F1. Next week's edit will be key.

FORT Fan
    It seems like Jen is so nervous on camera and giggly..He amy be trying to relax her a little by holding her hand, etc. Sadie on the other hand seems very confident and he seems really nervous around her.Kind of like the Ian and Mer thing,Mer being the one leading him.Anyway, Agnese goes next week
    and I think then Lisa. I still think Jen is 2nd, Sadie is the winner.I think they edited Sadie badly last night to shed some doubt. I think he is very nervous around her.

Exactly. I dont see any passion with Lo and ANY of these women. This is why Im not as into this show this season. Im just sitting back watching, and not going to really get that upset if my choice doesn't win this. If Lo showed more character and emotion, it would be so much more interesting. I think what happened is..he did not fall passionately in love with any of them, but now has to choose one..thus, this is why we've heard the rumor it doesn't work out.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Regarding Agnese - one thing not in her favor is the distance. Across the ocean in another country is a lot more difficult to deal with than across the same country. At least you could meet in the middle if you're both in the US. Agnese and P-Lo can't meet in the middle without the risk of drowning.

Of course, if he really does care for one of the women, distance will have no importance. And regarding the Budapest photo, I think the hair looks too sleek for Agnese's.

Where are the good spoiler photos?