Page 220 of 224 FirstFirst ... 120170210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2235

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2114261;
    Yes I think so. After watching not listening with out sound, then watching with sound, he is so into Jen it is not funny. He watches her, his face is a bit red, the way he touches her. The way they sneak a look at each other. There conversation was edited very badly tonight, but the one part where he said I don't want six woman in my life I only want one tells me something is up. They also did not us see his face when he came to pick her up just like they did not let us see Jen modelling while in tuscany. If Jen truly wins this I am going to be so upset that I did not see his face when he came to pick her up.

Isn't it bad form when at a dinner table to fold your arms in front of you? because that is what he did at dinner with Sadie and while at dinner with Jen his whole body was open to her.

I don't speak body language but I know enough that folding your arms is not positive. As for hand sleuthing, shouldn't the clips of Jen's and Lorenzo's hands entwined help settle that question? Do all the girls have hand photos on record that we can compare?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

That picture of the hand entertwine is not clear.

No one seems to be getting the music that usually go with the winner.

In this with the gun there is a difference Jen warn Lorenzo ahead of time about he father but if he does choose her I am sure Jen will be just fine.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 10-24-2006 at 08:18 AM.

Truthfully, Jenn OR Sadie could be getting the winner's edit. But to the untrained eye, Jenn's date went perfect, so maybe TPTB are setting it up that way (as I said before, think Matt).
    But if Lisa ever won, I'd be SHOCKED!!! If this girl watched every season, she had to know the kiss of death was donning that gown!

For some reason I did not thingk that Jen was perfect I thought it was a bit croppy, something might have been left out.

I just listen to the end part of the preview again it is the beginning of a my real life fairy tail with my real life prince seem to be Sadie saying that. Shucks.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 10-24-2006 at 08:42 AM.

Are we 100% sure that the Budapest picture is Lisa & not Agnese??

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2114303;
    For some reason I did not thingk that Jen was perfect I thought it was a bit croppy, something might have been left out.
    What I meant was the perfect date....the views, the fountain, people around (like one of those diamond commercials!), the hand holding.
    Last edited by nutty1; 10-24-2006 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2114202;
    Mr. Prince Lorenzo seems to not be so enthralled with any of them. And for the love of God - I really, truly do not understand the Jenn attraction.
    I so agree! Did she actually say, "Oh my God!" when he took her to dinner and pointed out where the Pope lives? No dear, not quite God.

I did enjoy seeing the gelato place in the background (neon sign) at the Trevi Fountain where I bought a yummy treat last year.

So we haven't see that darn plate yet? Argh, back to searching.

That looks more like lisa but it could turn out to be Agnese.

I don't need to sleuth anymore it is Sadie that wins. The MUSIC with her flying the plane sounds like the music of the winners in the past.

I think JEN comes in third.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2114289;

Anyway, Jennifer is potentially getting the 2nd (or 3rd) place edit--that's the crazy parents edit.
    Yeah, but don't forget----The uncomfortable parent edit was shown in Mary's case and she won. (remember Byron felt awkward, huge language barrier, her parents looked uncomfortable)

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2114310;
    Yeah, but don't forget----The uncomfortable parent edit was shown in Mary's case and she won. (remember Byron felt awkward, huge language barrier, her parents looked uncomfortable)
    But uncomfortable is different than gun toting crazy!