Page 219 of 224 FirstFirst ... 119169209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2235

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_one;2114221;
    I just watched the previews of next weeks show. Wow..........fireworks again when he kisses her (Agnese) in the gondola!!!
    I think the fireworks are because he is a male and Agnese is really coming on to him. The fireworks are just because of the situation he is in at the moment, not fireworks that will get Agnese another date.

Sadie is cute. But she also has a distinct childlike quality about her. I am not talking about her petiteness (is that a word?), but the way she talks......a naivete.......that doesn't quite make it to womanhood. I don't dislike her. She is sweet and nice. But ........could pass for a 16 year old. Just my opinion.......don't throw eggs!!!

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2114222;
    I really truly belive the ONLY couple I think that had the most passion and DID fall in love asap was Ryan and Trista..the chemistry between the two was melting my ice cream as I would watch it play out
    I totally agree!

I keep hoping we will get another "Ryan and Trista" but it just never seems to happen. Although Mary and Byron are supposedly getting married sometime this fall. The big problem I have with the remaining girls is they just don't seem to have the life experience needed to truly connect with someone like Lorenzo (9-10 years is a big gap in age).

Trista and Ryan are two years apart and Byron and Mary are 4 or 5 years apart in age.

However you do hear about couples of all ages getting together like Demi and Ashton, Donald Trump and his wife (can't remember her name). If Lorenzo is right about only wanting someone who is "kind hearted and fun" then I guess Sadie and Jen both seem to meet that requirement.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    My poor, poor Lisa. I, the lone defender of the faith, salute you as our boat sinks. Or does it?

All the girls questioned your sincerity tonight; even PLo is unhappy that you are not fighting for him. Would you fight for him? Do you care?

"What's it all about, Lisa? Is romance just a game to be won... What's it all about, Lisa; love's fleeting, he's fleeing..." (sung to the tune of "What's It All About, Alfie?" Roberta Flack version.)

Can't wait to see you bravely throw yourself out there in the gorgeous wedding dress. Do you read an article to him from Brides Magazine? Does the term Bridezilla have meaning for you?

Okay - PLo and Lisa did connect at the very beginning. And now, besides Lisa, he is left with two very young women who probably are really not ready for marriage, as well as a sensual Italian girl with a language barrier. What to do? What to do? Choose Bridezilla and then turn her out to pasture? Read the magazine article on the new wedding colors for spring? Purse your lips and look sad?

My poor, poor Lorenzo.

(It's late - I'm taking my wicky-wacky thoughts to dreamland - 'nite all.)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey
    So who is going to grab the screencap of PLo comparing hand size with Sadie? I haven't posted any opinions about the identity of the hands but I was always struck by the size of the man's hand in comparision to the girl's. And, for that reason alone thought it was Sadie's. But, I had no idea how much larger his hands actually were.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2114234;
    .... I was always struck by the size of the man's hand in comparision to the girl's. And, for that reason alone thought it was Sadie's. But, I had no idea how much larger his hands actually were.
    IMO the fingers in the final rose ceremony hand picture are too long and thin to be Sadie's. The hands are looking more and more like Jen's after each episode.

Should be an interesting show next week. I am glad that Jen warn Prince about her dad. I am thinking the ring figer looks like Jen's too.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2114247;
    Should be an interesting show next week. I am glad that Jen warn Prince about her dad. I am thinking the ring figer looks like Jen's too.
    I wonder if Lorenzo is looking for a family more like his own when it comes to getting married. Do you think he would feel comfortable with teachers (and an over protective crazy "but in a good way" dad) as in laws?

Yes I think so. After watching not listening with out sound, then watching with sound, he is so into Jen it is not funny. He watches her, his face is a bit red, the way he touches her. The way they sneak a look at each other. There conversation was edited very badly tonight, but the one part where he said I don't want six woman in my life I only want one tells me something is up. They also did not us see his face when he came to pick her up just like they did not let us see Jen modelling while in tuscany. If Jen truly wins this I am going to be so upset that I did not see his face when he came to pick her up.

Isn't it bad form when at a dinner table to fold your arms in front of you? because that is what he did at dinner with Sadie and while at dinner with Jen his whole body was open to her.

As Snapit so eloquently put it, the "chemistry"/"connection" this season is tepid at best. And they haven't given the sleuthers a lot either. I remember last season we were speculating right down to the wire about the location of the Duke University park where Susan and Travis met.

Anyway, Jennifer is potentially getting the 2nd (or 3rd) place edit--that's the crazy parents edit. "Crazy" is depicted as a place (Brooke's p's "Bama Room"--my personal fav; Ryan S's p's "wall of fame" bathroom and Thailand). Sometimes this place is even set up: Mandy's mom's "pageant shrine" was at TPTB's behest. Then, of course, there are the 'rents themselves: usually ultra-conservative: Moana's dad, Lanny's mom, Tara's gun-toting dad. If TPTB like a role, they reprise it, so the gun-toting dad is back. Jen even said, "My dad's kinda crazy." Can you say "foreshadowing"?

As much as I was rooting for Ryan S, I knew he was toast the minute they started showing his parents' vacation stories from Thailand. Of course TPTB didn't have to show Jen rolling her eyes, but they were also creating a second narrative that season: let's deconstruct our "perfect" bachelorette and her inability to choose or fall in love. I think some of the editing was real-time, in that as Jen S's fabricated image became more and more tarnished (sightings with her boss, reported in the tabloids), the editing moved more to the meta-narrative of Jen as Fleiss's nightmare.

Who knows? Certainly TPTB are responsible for outing Lisa with the wedding dress. If PLo went ahead, against their best efforts to stage a romance with Sadie and Jen, and instead chose Lisa, the narrative will reflect that. Right now, though, it looks like the narrative leads to a Sadie F1. She was the only one shown anguishing over "saying bad things" (about bad people). They've shown her as a virgin who may do 'all but.' Given what Fleiss has to work with this season, she may be Fleiss's dream.