Page 218 of 224 FirstFirst ... 118168208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2235

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_one;2114172;
    The right kind of chemistry can overcome alot of odds. (the language barrier).......
    I am not so sure he and Agnese had all that much chemistry. When he was talking to her at the rose ceremony he said something like no matter what happens tonight I enjoyed our time together. At that time I really didn't think she would get a rose. I was really surprised she stayed.

I totally agree with you Snapit. I don't see much of him being this amazing person more than I visualize my neighbor to be so.

He has zilch personality and honestly.. i get the skeevy jeevies when he makes out with someone. It's like a schoolboy needing direction to the candy store around the corner. Not to say he isn't an upstanding guy. He seems OK. I certainly think he is one of the more genuine bachelors we have had - but with that said - he still does nothing for the TV screen.

He is average looking (IMHO) which is fine. He seems nice which is fine, he works which is a plus lol., but other than that - he makes me sleepy. Now that my fav is gone., I really have no issues with any of them making the F2 - OK I take that back - Not Lisa.

But now the more I think about it..the more I am going to go back on my feelings earlier in the week when I said Agnese's hands/fingers match the ring pic to a "T" (IMO) .. I watched last weeks video over and over and paused it ten times when she hugs him after receiving the rose on the bed in his room.

I really don't see Sadie and him making this a long term deal. And Jenn, although seemingly sweet - she really seems too immature and giggly (which is cute - but just doesn't cut it for me) and Lisa - Oh My - no need to dive into that girl. So to me. Agnese in my mind should be the winner - however, I doubt it would last other than a few so-called passionate nights out on the town. (how would they make that work with the language barrier and umm most of all the distance?)

Mr. Prince Lorenzo seems to not be so enthralled with any of them. And for the love of God - I really, truly do not understand the Jenn attraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2114192;
    Just jumping in to get a couple of things off of my chest.

1. Who is this guy? He has as much personality as the old toadfrog that lives under my doghouse. (none)
    2. He is as desirable as a moldy bread to me. (thanks ABC but I don't need any pennicilin right now although I may be sick if this show doesn't get better real soon)
    3. His nose gets in the way every time he attempts to kiss these little school girls. (with the exception of the exotic Italian who he appears to have the hots for.......fyi... I don't like my own nose BUT I don't have to look at it on my televison screen either)

Concerning the lack of passion/lust/connection/perfect romance on tonights show.....I think we stand a better chance of getting a blizzard in south texas than getting a true love connection on this show.

Now, Super Slueths...from all the new caps to come....will you be able to figure out which princess wanna be will get the frog. It appears that Princess Erica will be back next week to spill the truth about her wicked stepsister Lisa. (ABC knew they had to keep Erica around for entertainment. She is the one of the few things that keeps me watching)

Whew...i feel better.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    that's funny Snapit!!
    First let me preface my last post of the evening by saying that scenerio I posted earlier of why Lisa could be F2 was just trying to rectify outloud how Lor cannot see through this girl? I do think he really likes her though, but I'll be very curious to see how he reacts next week. I definitely can't see them together period, in real life. BTW, I think in the TVguide synopsis, something was mentioned about her mother teaching him Pilates. (at least the way it was worded led me to believe that the one who showed the wedding dress (which the previews said was her friend's, so who knows??) editing is very deceiving! )
    But as for Sadie and the plate picture, the biggest clue that it's not next week is that usually on the hometown dates they don't change clothes (other than Moana and T surfing last season). the dress Sadie is wearing although black, doesn't have the embroidered looking band that the picture dress does. Plus, there's no way, on the spa date, they would have changed clothes that many times. So, although a lot want Agnese to win this, (and I don't have a problem with her at all), I am going on clues and they are showing that Sadie is sticking around another week at least.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

so Cafe - do I have this right?

The bottom line is Who gets the 3rd Fantasy date correct? That is the next sleuthing to be done am I wrong?

We have Lisa in Budapist., and Jenn in Sweeden.

So that leaves the 3rd open to either Sadie or Agnese correct?

And all we have to go on is the Yellow wall/plate pic and the Gondola Ride with Agnese (which we will accept being her hometown)

Am I up to date?

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;2114023;
    Ok....just rewatching Jen's date. At the end, she talking in a black sequine halter type dress.....the background is really very different than I've seen.....
    I noticed that too. I think it is her final rose ceremony dress. During the voice over she says, "Tonight could truly be the beginning of my perfect fairytale ..and gosh it would be a dream come true....who wouldn't want to fall in love with an amazing guy that is a prince. I am really excited about what is to come."

If Lorenzo wants people to down play the prince thing I wonder how he feels when he watches the show and sees Jen get so "star struck" about the title?

I really like Jen and I do think she will get the final rose. The only concern I have for her is she seems a little young and inexperienced for him. She is so giggly and I wonder if a down to earth girl like Jen could really feel comfortable in a fast paced lifestyle like Lorenzo seems to have.

Jennie. I agree with you for the most part. The only thing I would like to add to your comments is regarding Jenn giggly over the Prince part of it and how would PLO feel about that..

Well. He knows the whole point of the show is about him being a PRINCE., and they are pushing that for the background of the show. PRINCE=PRINCESS=FAIRYTALE.. so altho Jenn is not my fav - I can understand and accept her continued comments regarding the Prince and Fairytale. Altho she is in for quite a shock when she heads to Jersey (my home too Btw) and it "ain't" Prince&Princess Land - LOL - Just a lot of Joisey people commuting to NYC to work! Haha and a lot of wealthy people sitting in their fab cars in traffic on one of NJ's 6222+ Highways

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2114204;
    I noticed that too. I think it is her final rose ceremony dress. During the voice over she says,"Tonight could truly be the beginning of my perfect farytale ..and gosh it would be a dream come true....who wouldn't want to fall in love with an amazing guy that is a prince. I am really excited abour what is to come."

If Lorenzo wants people to down play the prince thing I wonder how he feels when he sees Jen get so "star struck" about the title as he watches the show?

I really like Jen and I do think she will get the final rose. The only concern I have for her is she seems a little young and in experienced for him. She is so giggly and I wonder if a down to earth girl like Jen could really feel comfortable in his fast paced world.

Well, as they say.......differences make the world go 'round! I love seeing how differently everyone sees things.

For me, Lorenzo is quiet and reserved in some ways. I like that. I also like that he likes to have fun and has a sense of humor. And...I said this in a former post, he reminds me of Al Pacino (young) in Godfather I. Definitely handsome, in my book.

Fort Fan
    Remember during Lorenzo's date with Jen he said he truly believes there is just "one person" out there for him? If he met that "one person" do you think he would have known it in just a few encounters with the girls on the show? And if the thinks there is just "one person" out there why did he have such a hard time (as he has said in interviews) in choosing the final girl? Are they two "wonderful, beautiful, fun and really really sweet girls" as he described in an interview, but just not the "one person" he plans to "grow old and die with" as he said on Jimmy Kimmel?

Jennie - I really don't belive he found the "ONE" on this show. I agree - it's so far fetched to have fallen in love so fast - unless they have other DEEP converstaions about each other's lives that we don't see - I just find it uncanny.

I really truly belive the ONLY couple I think that had the most passion and DID fall in love asap was Ryan and Trista..the chemistry between the two was melting my ice cream as I would watch it play out

OK.. I am really going to bed now all. LOL

xoxos
    armywife

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2114219;
    Remember during Lorenzo's date with Jen he said he truly believes there is just "one person" out there for him? If he met that "one person" do you think he would have known it in just a few encounters with the girls on the show? And if the thinks there is just "one person" out there why did he have such a hard time (as he has said in interviews) in choosing the final girl? Are they two "wonderful, beautiful, fun and really really sweet girls" as he described in an interview, but just not the "one person" he plans to "grow old and die with" as he said on Jimmy Kimmel?

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Well I personally am a Sadie fan. I thought their date looked like a lot of fun, plane ride, good conversation - of course we only saw what they wanted us to see - and even a good old make out session like to school kids. As for Jenn, seems to be a nice girl but, just didn't get much out of their date. It was so staged with the lights and all the people. She look extemely uncomfortable kissing and even holding his hand. And how many drinks did they have bottles, wine glasses, etc.

As for fantasy #3 date - after looking at many of the hotels in the Province of Trapani area - many have the strange indirect lighting - must be an Italian thing - so I am sticking with Sadie for date #3. And unless Agnese doesn't have a passport, why go to an Italian location with the Italian girl?

Sadie & Jen are both 24, but watching what they show us - with the poise, dress style (what was with the dress on Jenn tonight? I wasn't in to the fur thing around Sadie either) and maturity (I guess you can call it that) - I like Sadie for PLo.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.