Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2114166;
    I think the main reason Lorenzo keeps Lisa for a fantasy date is because they can have a decent conversation and he is attracted to her on some level. He obviously has communication issues with Agnese. I can't see him spending a whole day and night alone on a fantasy date with Agnese with not a lot to talk about.

The right kind of chemistry can overcome alot of odds........

i think agnese can understand english better than speak it

she seems to have no trouble understaind chris or even the other girls for that matter

i still say though, if he truly gets frightened by lisa next week, she should have gone home, she doesnt, so that makes me think there's something about her he must like

i really dont think he would waste his time like that unless he didnt have some remote interest

but that said, i dont think he has any TRUE interest in anyone

FORT Fogey
    From the previews it looked like PLo didnít meet any of Lisaís family? Only her friend. That looked like an apartment he was visiting. Thatís kind of sad, if true. Also, Lisa gets outted about her timeline and models her wedding dress for PLo. So, I donít know what would change his mind about any of the girls after watching the show. What have we seen other than Lisaís obsession that would put him off? And he already knew about that. Maybe he meant he saw good things that if he had it to do over again, he might change his picks? I donít know, I just donít really get it.

I do think Desiree was on the money about Lisaís competitiveness and Agneseís curiosity. I thought it was funny watching Agneseís get all excited about the Toga party gift box. Kind of like a crazy American girl!

It looks like Sadie is wearing a black dress next week. Very different from the plate picture; which says to me she is definitely the Sicily fantasy date.

Jenn is cute; sheís just such a ditz. I was surprised to hear she was going to get her PhD (or was it masters?) Either way, Iíll admit I didnít think she had the brains for it. Nice girl, but who doesnít know what you do with coins in Rome?

Itís funny to me that they edited out the heavy make out session with Sadie but went out of their way to show numerous close-ups of PLo and Jenn holding hands. I was feeling very manipulated. It also seemed very heavy handed in the way they continued with the ďSadieís a virginĒ storyline (what, you didnít know?) and yet showed us the sappy (but sweet) parental twu lurve stories with Jenn. Are they blatantly telling us Jenn is the one or are they just trying to make us think she is? Those crafty editors.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Is there any firm evidence that Sadie DOESN'T make it to the final two? Other than speculation and such?

Because I just listened to PLo's radio inteview in the media thread and his comments sounded to me like not only did he not have sex with any of the women during the show, but it sounded like he said he hasn't had sex with any of them, period. As in, ever.

So, to me, this still leaves the door open for Sadie being his final choice. Because, even if they're not together now, in at least one post-show interview PLo described himself as being "in love" and we know that the bachelor and his chosen do get secret private meeting time after the show. Now, wouldn't there be an opportunity, and especially if you're saying you're "in love," to get intimate during the secret meetings? And, not saying that the other three final women don't also have their virtues and might want to hold off, BUT we *know* that Sadie wouldn't give it up. Even after the show. Even if they were saying "I love you."

Plus, that would go with PLo's earlier cryptic comment from another interview when he said that whether or not he had sex with any of the girls would be obvious from who he chose.
    Last edited by finalefan; 10-24-2006 at 02:20 AM. Reason: word choice, I meant "interview", not "episode"

Jenn is cute; she’s just such a ditz. I was surprised to hear she was going to get her PhD (or was it masters?) Either way, I’ll admit I didn’t think she had the brains for it. Nice girl, but who doesn’t know what you do with coins in Rome?
    masters i believe, and as someone who has a masters in guidance and counseling, let me tell you, you dont need to be smart, i'm proof of that hahaha

seriously, as long as you work hard and can read and write, getting a master's is no harder than getting a bachelor's degree or teaching for that matter

teaching would be way harder imo

Okay......I'm watching tonight's episode again. This Lisa is a NUT CASE. She's sitting talking to Jeanette, telling her how the whole hometown date would go, play by play. Is she for real??? Would someone have a wedding gown "waiting in the wings?" Gheesh!!!!

Everyone is talking about SADIE been a virgin are we sure that maybe one of the other girls is not?

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    No, we're not sure. There was speculation that Jennifer is also a virgin. *If* that were to be revealed, say, at the very last minute of the show, it would throw some theories about Sadie off.

Just jumping in to get a couple of things off of my chest.

1. Who is this guy? He has as much personality as the old toadfrog that lives under my doghouse. (none)
    2. He is as desirable as a moldy bread to me. (thanks ABC but I don't need any pennicilin right now although I may be sick if this show doesn't get better real soon)
    3. His nose gets in the way every time he attempts to kiss these little school girls. (with the exception of the exotic Italian who he appears to have the hots for.......fyi... I don't like my own nose BUT I don't have to look at it on my televison screen either)

Concerning the lack of passion/lust/connection/perfect romance on tonights show.....I think we stand a better chance of getting a blizzard in south texas than getting a true love connection on this show.

Now, Super Slueths...from all the new caps to come....will you be able to figure out which princess wanna be will get the frog. It appears that Princess Erica will be back next week to spill the truth about her wicked stepsister Lisa. (ABC knew they had to keep Erica around for entertainment. She is the one of the few things that keeps me watching)

Whew...i feel better.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I think I am getting carpal tunnel from Tivoing over and over and all this sleuthing.