Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

By the way.......I don't think anyone ever made this observation before........but........Princ e Lor makes me think of a verrrrrrrrry young and verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sexy Al Pacino. Yum!

His mind change about some of the girls not the chosen one. We will have to wait and see.

FORT Fan
    I agree with you , bugs. I think his mind change is about Lisa. But do I think she is the chosen one? NO

This is what I am thinking about the ending.
    Hometown.. Sadie, Jen, Lisa, Agnese...ok we know that already.
    Fantasy dates.. Sadie, Jen and Lisa
    Final 2.. Sadie and Jen
    Last one standing is Jen

That isn't my personal preference but tonight it looked like he was really into Jen.

Not from the edit she is getting Lisa could not been the chosen one.

Good night all.

Go Jen and Lor!

Night

Someone said a few posts ago that Agnese and Sadie are 50/50 right now. I feel that way too. I wouldn't rule her out just because the third fantasy date is in Sicily
    that was me, i truly think she still has a chance, that pic of the yellow wall looked too much like that place where plo/her were at tonight, or it could be from next week, we will see, or it could be from something we havent seen and wont see

now onto lisa, i think cafegirl is right on the money!

is it not disturbing to anyone else this chick makes it to the final 3? either he really does like her, or she is a producer's pick, i think, HE REALLY DOES LIKE HER

and if he does, than plo's got some poor taste and is not a good judge of character, but then again, he's probably only seeing the good side of lisa

from the previews i thought maybe deisree would say something about lisa to him, its probably in her best interests she didnt, but, i think its telling every girl on the private hidden camera thing said lisa was fake

and what does lisa have against jen??? and what does jen have against agnese? seriously what was up with jen's face at that final rose ceremony when agnese was called

bottom line, i dont have a good feeling about any of these broads, they ALL got issues, not that sadie and jen arent nice people, they seem like they are, but i dont get what girls like that are doing on this show

agnese is the only one i can stomach to see with plo haha

As to the only one you can see him with is Agnese........Yup.......me too. I am re-watching it on my Tivo for the second time. I just froze the screen on the name of the spa. I can't quite make out the name, but it is something like Armioria or something like that. After that name, it says "centro benessere." I would LOVE to find pics of that place online and see if we can find that darn wall with the PLATE!!!!

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114127;
    .... why Lor would keep Lisa after what we are being shown happens next week.
    I think the main reason Lorenzo keeps Lisa for a fantasy date is because they can have a decent conversation and he is attracted to her on some level. He obviously has communication issues with Agnese. I can't see him spending a whole day and night alone on a fantasy date with Agnese with not a lot to talk about.