Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2114015;
    boy i'm glad i'm not the only one who sees this!

you know, i fear, lisa is the winner! but she's looking really really bad

i only think that because, if it is true that his opinion of the chosen one has gone downhill since seeing the show, it HAS to be her! sadie and jen are looking too good right now, though sadie is looking kinda....controlling

i still say jen is being set up with the matthew/ryan edit from the bachelorette seasons, but, she is looking pretty good right now, i just think the editors are up to something

is it wrong for me wish plo pulls a jen scheft haha

The report said his mind change about some of the girls not the chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;2114089;
    Okay, going back to the 1st night of the bachelor when PLo and Jen were sitting on the couch. She told him that he looked so handsome and he looked at her (up and down) and said she was beautiful. Then they said something else I couldn't make out and they started giggling and saying "uh oh" and PLo was shaking his legs. I saw excitement in both of them that night.

I will be the first to admit that I never pick the right person that wins, except with Mary and Byron (heck....everyone that could see knew she was the one). Well, I almost see that with Jen and PLo.

Go ahead....call me crazy, but I do see it!

I see it too!! Thank God I am not the only one!
    They are just comfortable together, whatever they are doing. The hand holding just seemed so normal, and right. Let's secretly hope something good comes out of this.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2114083;
    Okay but didn't Sarah and Travis' first date seem perfect too? and she won. I forgot if it did or not.
    LOL, don't you remember? EVERYTHING was "perfect" for Sarah and Travis! Especially when you heard Sarah tell it.

That just made me laugh because last season I got so irritated with Sarah I started to count her "perfect!"s.

Sorry to disrupt the sleuthing. Please carry on!

FORT Fan
    I rewatched alittle, seemed alittle better the second time. Jen seems very young even with a good edit.I think they are setting her up for the fall, how could he not pick her edit. Sadie is spunking in a funny way I think.Maybe she tries to relax a tense situation with the cameras in their face and all, do not think it is at it seems tonight, I think it went much better than it looked.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2114095;
    I see it too!! Thank God I am not the only one!
    They are just comfortable together, whatever they are doing. The hand holding just seemed so normal, and right. Let's secretly hope something good comes out of this.
    Plus, we have the First Coast News interview where he slipped up and said that both Borghese brothers love Florida girls.

I hope I'm not in for another let down as last season with Moana. I cried when she left without her man.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MSNEETIE;2114082;
    Are we sure that is Sadie in Sicily and not in a clip from her hometown date. I personally am rooting for Sadie but I think that will be where PLO's tears come from - when he sends Sadie home.
    I think Sadie moves on because the black dress she is wearing next week on her hometown date is not the same dress as the yellow plate picture.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;2114100;
    Plus, we have the First Coast News interview where he slipped up and said that both Borghese brothers love Florida girls.

I hope I'm not in for another let down as last season with Moana. I cried when she left without her man.

Oh my God! I rooted for Moana too! I saw the chemistry they had, and was let down too. I hope it doesn't happen again!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2114098;
    I rewatched alittle, seemed alittle better the second time. Jen seems very young even with a good edit.I think they are setting her up for the fall, how could he not pick her edit. Sadie is spunking in a funny way I think.Maybe she tries to relax a tense situation with the cameras in their face and all, do not think it is at it seems tonight, I think it went much better than it looked.
    See now you could argue the same thing about Sadie, though. I personally think Sadie's getting the best edit (who really gives a damn if she's a virgin? Besides, they've shown her getting physical now to prove she's not a prude). I don't know about physical chemistry, but I think her edit shows the best conversations between PLO and any of the girls. So I might think the producers are setting Sadie up for the Great Fall. (Which would make me sad because I like her more and more.)

Quote Originally Posted by MSNEETIE;2114056;
    I totally agree with you snickers - I see absolutely no chemistry with any of the ladies especially during tonight's show. I didn't see where Sadie was all over him as shown in the clips, which makes me think they are intentionally trying to throw us off the real recipient of the final rose. I still have to stick with Agnese, only because of the hands and the way he devoured her during the fireworks display. That seems about as HOT as PLO has gotten with anyone. It does however seem as though Jen's hands are always cut out of a shot. I now think the F3 will be Agnese, Jen and Lisa (only because of the screen shots showing them on fantasy dates). Unfortunately, the Italian beauty ends up with the not-so-Italian (speaking) prince. Where are you mystic_one? Changed your mind? Don't let the language barrier fool you!
    Ms. Neetie!!! I had to work tonight, but Tivo'd The Bach and just watched it. After watching tonight, I am going back to my original thought that he picks Agnese. How could he NOT??? She is the only one with the poise and grace and beauty. And her voice is the only one that doesn't have that high-pitched whine that the others' have. Geeze.......as nice as Jenn is, her nose scrunching, high-pitched kind of giggly way of talking makes me wish for nails on a chalkboard. Sadie is just "too" cute. Like eating too much candy and kind of getting sick on it. I know I will not be liked for saying all of this, but it's my opinion and I guess this is one place we can say how we feel about things.

I am HOPING beyond all hope that he chooses Agnese. She is sharp, gorgeous and funny. She is pretty darn mature. And I think she is developing genuine feelings for him. I also think that alot of the way they feel about each other is being edited out. High DRAAAAAAMA.

Someone said a few posts ago that Agnese and Sadie are 50/50 right now. I feel that way too. I wouldn't rule her out just because the third fantasy date is in Sicily. I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to put her there, just to mess up our sleuthing. As far as the plate on the wall with the shelves.........we have no proof right now that it isn't in Sadie's hometown. Not her home, but someplace where they meet..........kinda like meeting in a bar, like some of the bachelors have done, prior to meeting the family.

Okay..........enough.......... ..I am going out on a HUGE limb.........and reiterating once more................

LOR PICKS AGNESE IN THE END!!!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    The one I'm trying to figure out is Lisa and Plo's feeling toward her. Let me preface this by saying this girl is not my favorite and she's totally dillusional about love and marriage.
    That being said, I'm getting this feeling that she could definitely go to the F2 and shock of all shocks what if she is his final choice.
    Ok, don't freak out yet! :nono Follow my thoughts and then blast them!!
    I keep wondering as I posted earlier, why Lor would keep Lisa after what we are being shown happens next week. Most guys would not only run but break Olympic records in getting away from a timeline, wedding dress on hold, controlling girl like Lisa, so why oh why does he give her a rose and the fantasy date and not Agnese (I'm just deducting here about Agnese) who he's got the hottest make out sessions with??
    My thoughts are, he really likes her. Watch him with her at their 1/1 talk at the cocktail party, he looks at her very intently with affection??. In the quick clips of group dates, he's seen around her a lot. AND Lorenzo is not hearing all these crazy PIs of hers detailing the progress of her plan. None of the other girls are shown warning him off her, so basicly he sees her positive side and he's been attracted to her since she got out of the Limo. In the unedited version of the girls meeting Lorenzo the first night, He says "Rome just got better" when she walks up and their interaction was more personable than the edited version we saw on the show.
    He's concerned with her feelings about the others and wanted to kiss her first, so is Lorenzo crazy (and I'm thinkng that literally ) in love with Lisa and she does in fact make it to the end? That would explain to me why he's cooled his feeling about his chosen one. Didn't he say in an interview that his feelings have changed after watching some of the girls on the show? Or something like that?
    Now, before you throw rotten apples at me, REMEMBER I can't stand this girl (sorry, Arielflies! ) because she is not into Lorenzo, but rather this show and fulfilling her timeline dream through this show and a real life prince.

Ok.. I'll shut up now!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"