Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;2114060;
    MSNeetie, we have pics of Lisa in Budapest, Jen in Sweden and Sadie in Sicily. I think Agnese is out after hometown dates.
    So you guys are pretty certain about the Sadie/Sicily date? That's good news!!

I don't remember what interview I saw with PLo, but he said something about having a strange connection with the one he chose. When I read that, it immediately made me think of Jen for some reason.

strange connection is not how i would describe his relationship with jen

its sadie or lisa i'm sure of it! hell mabe even agnese, that comment works with all of them except jen

UGH is all i can say to that

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;2114060;
    MSNeetie, we have pics of Lisa in Budapest, Jen in Sweden and Sadie in Sicily. I think Agnese is out after hometown dates.
    Are we sure that is Sadie in Sicily and not in a clip from her hometown date. I personally am rooting for Sadie but I think that will be where PLO's tears come from - when he sends Sadie home.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2114058;
    We have no pictures of Agnese on a fantasy date, and we still have the mystery picture of Sadie with the plate & yellow wall. I think F3 are Lisa, Sadie & Jenn.

You know, they made everything with Jenn seem perfect tonight, right down to the hand holding. Another Matt edit maybe??
    Okay but didn't Sarah and Travis' first date seem perfect too? and she won. I forgot if it did or not.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    After watching the previews again, what I'm shaking my head and wondering is, why in the heck does Lor still pick Lisa after seeing her in the wedding dress and wedding mags and hearing about the timeline? Is the guy blindly in love... or thinking she might actually be the only one to 'put' out on the fantasy date, since she admitted she did in in a lake!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Jen seems very sweet, but VERY young. I thought Sadie was very cute and funny when she did the whole "I can tell you want to kiss me, so we should just kiss" thing. I agree that the editing seems to not really favor one girl and I don't see much in the way of chemistry with any of the girls. Agnese is not very pleasant to listen to. Lisa is really a piece of work and it looks like the bridal dress and magazines at the home town dates should be a pretty big warning bell. I doubt hell hear it. My guess is the language barrier is too tough and Aggie goes home next week. (not that he wouldn't want to doink her first, he thinks she is hot) I hope we see some spark next week because I am starting to lose hope that there is any love connection this season.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2114083;
    Okay but didn't Sarah and Travis' first date seem perfect too? and she won. I forgot if it did or not.
    Well that was a matter of opinion! I personally never saw chemistry between those 2 and obviously from all the reports.. neither did Travis.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Okay, going back to the 1st night of the bachelor when PLo and Jen were sitting on the couch. She told him that he looked so handsome and he looked at her (up and down) and said she was beautiful. Then they said something else I couldn't make out and they started giggling and saying "uh oh" and PLo was shaking his legs. I saw excitement in both of them that night.

I will be the first to admit that I never pick the right person that wins, except with Mary and Byron (heck....everyone that could see knew she was the one). Well, I almost see that with Jen and PLo.

Go ahead....call me crazy, but I do see it!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2114088;
    Well that was a matter of opinion! I personally never saw chemistry between those 2 and obviously from all the reports.. neither did Travis.

Yeah. I never saw any chemistry with them either, but IMO, they made the date look perfect. I don't know, I'm so confused right now, it is sad, I don't even care to sleuth anymore if this is how it ends.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."