Page 2 of 224 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Actually, I kind of liked Prince Dogg's voice and since I also talk fast, that didn't bother me.
    I'm not really sure it was the tempo, at the time I was surprised that I thought it was fast, because I live in a place where everyone speaks too quickly. It could have been inflection, or even how the sound was set up for that particular confessional session, but something made it a bit difficult for me to follow.

I wonder how many times we will hear "Three Coins in a Fountain" and the theme from "The Posidon Adventure", .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I'm not really sure it was the tempo, at the time I was surprised that I thought it was fast, because I live in a place where everyone speaks too quickly. It could have been inflection, or even how the sound was set up for that particular confessional session, but something made it a bit difficult for me to follow.

I wonder how many times we will hear "Three Coins in a Fountain" and the theme from "The Posidon Adventure", .
    Those could be good for the first show but by the second episode I'd cue up anything from "Titanic" or, if we have a deranged rotten-eggs woman this time around, maybe the theme from "Jaws" .

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Those could be good for the first show but by the second episode I'd cue up anything from "Titanic" or, if we have a deranged rotten-eggs woman this time around, maybe the theme from "Jaws" .
    We may have to cue up some old Johnny Cash for this potential train wreck.. :"I hear the train a-comin'"
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Cafegirl thanks so much for posting the pictures!
    May the fun begin! I'm ready for some "action"........

Did ABC post the pictures/names of the "girls" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl View Post
    Cafegirl thanks so much for posting the pictures!
    May the fun begin! I'm ready for some "action"........

Did ABC post the pictures/names of the "girls" yet?
    Pansy!! No, not yet.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    The 3rd picture in Post #5..... the shorter girl with her hair up in the strapless white dress with her left hand curled up near her shoulder..... for some reason I think this girl is going to be the villian this year. I was looking at the pics trying to see what my first impression of each girl was and that one just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
    Wake up and be awesome

Okay, who's going to start trolling the myspace pages for hints of who these women are? Can't wait to start sifting through the screencaps for clues to who will be the winner/loser this season
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Hotmomma, do you mean these? I think they're of the first night... we'll have to compare dresses..

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/sneakpreview/bachrome053.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/sneakpreview/bachrome054.jpg
    cafe yes that was the one I was talking about. but at a closer look it does look like it could be the first night!

I don't think the Prince is all that bad looking i will hold out judgement of him until i see him in action. The thing i don't like about him is his hair ,for one thing isn't it parted on the opposite side that men wear their hair parted on or am i mistaken on that one?? I just think they needed to give him a different hair style .It just makes me want to get in there and give him a manly sexy hair cut and i cannot cut hair. When i first saw the Bachelor commercial i thought i was watching a One Live To Live commercial because the Prince looked somewhat like Todd Manning on life to live with a geeky hair cut then realized i was watching the Bachelor commercial.
    I am getting all geared up for all you good gals sleuthing can't wait for the new season altho Grey's is on the top of my can't wait list and the Bachelor runs a second.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    The 3rd picture in Post #5..... the shorter girl with her hair up in the strapless white dress with her left hand curled up near her shoulder..... for some reason I think this girl is going to be the villian this year. I was looking at the pics trying to see what my first impression of each girl was and that one just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
    She'll probably make it to the final four then .