Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2111807;
    Everyone is speculating at this point, but I did not get the feeling that something was wrong when he was on JK. He host just talked about his title and his products, and time run out before he could get to the other stuff. It sure will keep interest in the show. IMHO and speculation of course.
    Well, if we want to get more of the lowdown of how PLo really feels, we need him to go face those women on the View. With Queen Rosie at the helm now (yes, Barbara, she's taken over!! ), and Joy with her no-holes-barred questions and Elizabeth's love for details about this show, we might get some good "under the radar" answers. They usually grill the Bachelors pretty well and don't hold back any punches about how they feel about their chosen one.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Cafe yu would send Lorenzo in the vipers nest? Oh Gawd

Ariel I know he talk about the girls but he did not directly ask him question about how it is going, he just made it light and airy and time run out for futher questions.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 10-22-2006 at 10:59 AM.

Does this prove once and for all that it's Capri? You be the judge. (click on second pic to enlarge)

"Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2111809;
    Nails and beds: it is harder to see the width of the nail bed from the side - it creates an illusion; that and, as I believe, Zinnia posted much earlier in this thread, a nail salon can change the length and shape of the tips.
    I agree on the tips, but not really on the nail bed, at least when it comes to shape. The ring picture shows us a female hand with rather square nail beds. Some of these women have more oval shaped beds, and that would not be easy for a good manicurist to change. That's why we need really good close ups of the F4 hands.

I continue to think Capri is not the right fantasy date location. I do think Susan went to the Swiss Alps, and I can't see them picking an Italy location, along with Sweden and Hungary.

Finally, the church in Venice has double windows in the steeple on the one side we see, whereas the church in the 'mystery' picture has single windows on at least two contiguous sides (probably all four sides is my conclusion).
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2111820;
    I agree on the tips, but not really on the nail bed, at least when it comes to shape. The ring picture shows us a female hand with rather square nail beds. Some of these women have more oval shaped beds, and that would not be easy for a good manicurist to change. That's why we need really good close ups of the F4 hands.

I continue to think Capri is not the right fantasy date location. I do think Susan went to the Swiss Alps, and I can't see them picking an Italy location, along with Sweden and Hungary.

Finally, the church in Venice has double windows in the steeple on the one side we see, whereas the church in the 'mystery' picture has single windows on at least two contiguous sides (probably all four sides is my conclusion).
    Miss Thing, sorry to dredge up more memories of last season, but there was a direct quote from Susan, saying "kissing Travis in the South of France"... blah blah... and that was during the fantasy date while they were doing the rock climbing.
    As for it being Capri, I still don't have a prob about it being in Italy because it's very different and beautiful for a fantasy date, but there are similar pictures of other locales with mountains in the background. I don't know if the picture Cynicgal posted last night of the seawall and village scene is from the 3rd fantasy date and if it's the same location as the boat picture, but I've been stuck on trying to figure out where the heck it is.
    BTW, MsFroggy, the mountain in the background was my ding ding ding moment when I posted a similar picture, but the buildings seem different (even taking into account that it is from a slightly different angle) I guess I'm probably overanalyzing it, but what the hay, I"m bored!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2111604;
    so i missed the kimmel interview, but it sounds like i didnt miss much

i cant believe people still think plo and his final pick are still together, this is the bachelor we are talking about, the happy couple fizzles out and dies by the time the finale airs

i thought it was a good comment whoever said it before that jen seems to be the people's choice.....i really dont get where all the jen love comes from....because we havent seen anything with her! i think if it wasnt for all those pics she wouldnt be as popular, and the fact they have released all those pics again makes me thinks she is getting the runner up edit...it reminds of me how everyone knew JP from jen's season was gonna be in final 2 because all those pics of him were released, but there were a lot of different opinions on whether the other guy would be jerry or ryan....i see the exact same pattern with jen as a lock for final 2 with agnese or lisa as the other finalist

and if there's anyone's fingers i'm ruling out for those pics, its jenn's because her hands are quite boney looking, very different from the ring pic

but, everyone here seems to be chewing on the same bone with their opinions including me lol
    I thought that they might not be Jennifer's fingers in the ring picture for the same reason. Her fingers are bony and very distinctive. But....if you go to the latest video on ABC and watch very closely, there is a video of him slipping the ring on and the fingers in the video are slim and bony, just like hers. Sorry I have switched once again back to thinking those are Jennifer's fingers. The thumb is very distinctive.

Sorry, didn't see my reply go through. But in regards to my previous post. The video is not on ABC but elsewhere. Sorry for the mislead.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2111841;
    BTW, MsFroggy, the mountain in the background was my ding ding ding moment when I posted a similar picture, but the buildings seem different (even taking into account that it is from a slightly different angle) I guess I'm probably overanalyzing it, but what the hay, I"m bored!
    Hee! Your pic was very convincing and probably better than mine but I think it's still not a complete match. Yes, the buildings seem different. Maybe since my pic was taken, they sold the land to an American developer and he, of course, put up townhomes in the "Capri style" that's why they don't look the same.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by pojo;2111556;
    My comment about the JK show seeming to confirm the romance has cooled down is a response to all of the speculation on this board and others about the lack of the 'love' word after the Ellen show. I really hope he has fallen in love - at least for the time being - but in the event that he has not - I put out another possible scenario based on the issues raised in various posts, including speculation that he has cooled down towards the chosen girl after seeing the show. It's not necessarily my opinion. I still think that the reason Jennifer is the front runner in the viewers' minds is because nothing has been shown about her so there is nothing to criticize. The more you know about a person, the more there is to critique. She has an unfare advantage at this point - from the viewers' point of view. She is in the F3 for sure - but after that?......

I dunno about the average viewer's, but in my family, I am the only one who comes on these great boards to see who the final pick is, while my parents, and sisters only watch from the television. Now on last weeks show, I told them all that my favorite bachelorette is Jennifer and I think she will go far. My mother tells me, how can you think that, (Her favorite is Lisa- because she thinks Lorenzo connects with Lisa the best), so she tells me that she doesn't think Jennifer will make it past the next round, probably because she hasn't seen any connection between the two, but we (the sleuthers) think so, and then my sisters favorite bachelorette is Sadie, she thinks Lorenzo and Sadie has a great connection because they show them together alot and they seem to click (which they do), and she tells me Jennifer will not make it too far either, they say Sadie and Lisa are the final two because those are the only two (in their mind, and from their viewing) that Lorenzo likes. So from the viewers point of view from my family, they don't think Jennifer is the frontrunner at all, they think Lisa and Sadie is, which they may be the final two, but usually whoever the viewers think will win doesn't, and one of the hidden bachelorettes do. Like last year, they would have never guessed that Sarah would win, because she wasn't shown much until the 4th episode.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2111907;
    Hee! Your pic was very convincing and probably better than mine but I think it's still not a complete match. Yes, the buildings seem different. Maybe since my pic was taken, they sold the land to an American developer and he, of course, put up townhomes in the "Capri style" that's why they don't look the same.
    Are you sure? I thought I saw Lorz - Larry - on the beach with his dog
    NO?
    Well, someone's dog
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"