Page 11 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

I hate to say it because it's been so long but that hand shot looks like the same hand/ring shot from Meredith's season. I've searched and searched but can't find one to compare. It was on my computer but I recently dumped all of the past seasons. Anyway, I could be WAY wrong. Maybe I stared at Ian and Matthew's hands so much that it's imbedded in my brain. Those hands sure look familiar.

Here is another picture from that date that shows you that Jeanette is the one in the purple dress. You can see that Lisa is also in the same clothes.

Maybe those are pictures from next week, and one just happens to have 6 of the girls in it.

FORT Newbie

Sadie~

I am sooo proud of Sadie. I think she will be one of the last two. She was herself, and was not afraid to state the truth!

I asked Sadie what she thought about Gina's faces and she told me that she mimicks her...might see that next Monday night!

Fort Fan

Episode Detail for Monday, 10/16/06 from tvguide.com

http://tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.as...sodeid=5952740

Nine bachelorettes remain, and Lorenzo takes six of them to a Tuscan castle for a sleepover pool party. And he spends a night at the opera on a one-on-one date. It's a Cinderella evening that begins in a Maserati, but it could end (figuratively speaking) in a pumpkin. Meanwhile, one of the ladies tells Lorenzo she's saving herself for marriage, and fireworks literally cap another bachelorette's date with him. At the rose ceremony, Lorenzo has six to bestow.

9??? six on sleepover and 2 1on1 dates = 8...where is the 9th?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Sadie . . Ellen . . Jeanette . . Gina . . Princepoo . . Lisa . . . Desiree

Jennifer - Maserti to Pumpkin?

Agnese (Italian Girl) - Fireworks

getting my epi's mixed up!
    Last edited by Triskele; 10-03-2006 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BecauseIKnow View Post
    I am sooo proud of Sadie. I think she will be one of the last two. She was herself, and was not afraid to state the truth!

I asked Sadie what she thought about Gina's faces and she told me that she mimicks her...might see that next Monday night!
    BecauseIknow, are you a friend of Sadie's?
    Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

FORT Newbie
    Aunt

Quote Originally Posted by BecauseIKnow View Post
    Aunt
    Welcome to the boards. Your niece is a cutie. Do you have any insider info you can spill?
    Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe