Thread: Bachelor Rome, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

And I was on the Agnese Swing with some of you, until I seen her roll her eyes because Sadie said she was a virgin, then I suddenly didn't like her anymore. I know that isn't a mature reason to not like her, but to ME she seems kind of pushy, i dunno, it's just the vibe I got from her from the Kelly&Regis show, they showed a clip of the two italians, and they showed her saying bye-bye and taking Lorenzos face to face her, so he couldn't really say bye to the other girl and well, I just don't get a good vibe from her, but that is my OPINION. She is not a bad person, and if she happens to win his heart, then so be it! Good for her!!!!
    haha good points, but, what lisa did was just as bad if not worse, to purposefully pull him away from the other ladies when she already had a rose is just wrong

so i guess i'm on the swing then? hahaha, i love these little names you guys come up with, ferris wheel, ryan's truck, ian's hammock lol

like i said, i never go on editing or what they say, i look more at the interaction, i dont pay attention to the voiceovers, cause its all scripted anyway

but if jennifer does win, that be a good choice, much better than gina/desiree/lisa and erica!

Ok, I went out exploring today...though I know I'm one of the few thinking there's any possibility that some of those pics are here in the Carlsbad area. But I'm working on somethings so I won't post my findings quite yet! Waiting for one person to get back to me.

But I do have a question (not related to anything with Sadie and Lo or airplanes either! LOL) are there any profile pics of Jennifer (besides the ice house?) I had a thought about something and wanted to compare, and you guys seem to have this incredible ability to 'catalog' what there are caps of or not! LOL!

Thanks in advance! And after I get an answer from one person with hopefully helpful details, or once I can put into writing my findings before that, I'll update on my scouting here on the ground :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp View Post
    I believe that on some HSN gigs that PLo's mom mentioned having a daughter. I may be wrong, but I really think that there's a sister. This might be interesting since obviously nothing has been said about her and perhaps she was one of the bachelorettes. I wish I could say for sure, but I'm 75 percent sure. I can't remember who was speculating about Ellen possibly being his sister. Not a big deal though.

Oh, and Jennifer seems to be getting the winning edit, so in addition to pictorial proof of her continued presence I vote for her to be the chosen one.
    MW if you go back to see the pic of the first show they show PLo family pic it looks likes there are 3 children in his family and one is a girl. Also if you look at the one where the family is sitting around the table talking (first show) they never show the girl there face. just her from behind! I like Jen as my pick or sadie. Having said that I think he is really into Agnese... I think she maybe the one.. Anyway she can always talk to his dad!

Yep, PLo has the baby of the family

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post
    Lorenzo's sister is older. He's the baby, like Andrew is.
    written all over him, doesn't he? Thanks for confirming that I'm not losing all my marbles.

FORT Newbie
    Originally Posted by mwcamp
    I believe that on some HSN gigs that PLo's mom mentioned having a daughter. I may be wrong, but I really think that there's a sister. This might be interesting since obviously nothing has been said about her and perhaps she was one of the bachelorettes. I wish I could say for sure, but I'm 75 percent sure. I can't remember who was speculating about Ellen possibly being his sister. Not a big deal though.
    Look what I found! I can finally really contribute something!

From Wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Borghese

Prince Borghese was born in Milan into the Borghese Family, which includes a papal background of Camillo Borghese as Pope Paul V (1605-1621). Paul V and Cardinal Scipione Borghese both contributed greatly to finishing the artwork in St. Peterís Basilica. His grandmother was Princess Marcella Borghese who founded a cosmetics line under the family name. Prince Lorenzo also has a brother, Scipione, and a sister, Elariia.

Elariia/"Ellen" anyone? Couldn't have Elariia/"Brittany" or suchlike because he's bound to mess up somewhere and call her by her real name.

interesting find, but i dont think ellen is plo's sister, i mean abc would be hyping that up to no end

plus if she was, they wouldnt need erica to hype their ratings

FORT Newbie
    Snickers said:
    interesting find, but i dont think ellen is plo's sister, i mean abc would be hyping that up to no end

plus if she was, they wouldnt need erica to hype their ratings
    Oh, I respectfully disagree! They have Erica now, and after she leaves, they bring on some or all of the bacheloretts, including "Ellen" who turns out to be Lorenzo's sister. Ellen then reveals that she has told Lorenzo about how they act when he's not around. It would make for fabulous hype!

Quote Originally Posted by ellesbelles View Post
    Oh, I respectfully disagree! They have Erica now, and after she leaves, they bring on some or all of the bacheloretts, including "Ellen" who turns out to be Lorenzo's sister. Ellen then reveals that she has told Lorenzo about how they act when he's not around. It would make for fabulous hype!
    Or maybe its Gina thats why we haven't seen any one on one time! and thats why they keep showing her making faces!!! Just something to think about!
    Last edited by HotMomma; 10-11-2006 at 08:51 PM.

has anyone checked out the abc website and looked at the sneak peak video?

its talking about erica/agnese date and who wil he choose and you see plo going "the pressure was on all night"

yeah right, no matter who erica was up against it would have been an easy choice for plo, that's why i said i dont take any stalk in what they say to the camera

what erica says in front of the mirror was priceless, and totally scripted

even if ellen was plo's sister and she was brought on to "dig up dirt" too little too late!

he's already eliminated over half of the sane ones

who's left 4 people lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora View Post
    Ok, I went out exploring today...though I know I'm one of the few thinking there's any possibility that some of those pics are here in the Carlsbad area. But I'm working on somethings so I won't post my findings quite yet! Waiting for one person to get back to me.

But I do have a question (not related to anything with Sadie and Lo or airplanes either! LOL) are there any profile pics of Jennifer (besides the ice house?) I had a thought about something and wanted to compare, and you guys seem to have this incredible ability to 'catalog' what there are caps of or not! LOL!

Thanks in advance! And after I get an answer from one person with hopefully helpful details, or once I can put into writing my findings before that, I'll update on my scouting here on the ground :-)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me it is good news. DON'T BREAK MY HEART. It is set on Jennifer winning.