Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2121447;
    I made my selections for the show airing Monday,10/30/06

Staying

Lisa
    Sadie
    Jen

Going

Agnese
    That was my choice as well. It will be interesting to see how the home visits go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2122077;
    That was my choice as well. It will be interesting to see how the home visits go.
    My choice also.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

I didn't enter the rose game, but if I did I'd put down:
    Staying:
    lisa
    jennifer
    sadie

Going
    Agnesse

Now who goes? I am thinking Jen may go since Lisa is the producers pick. But, Lisa could go and this would make a lot of people happy. If she goes next time it sure would make for an angry girl. Especially since she has her plans all mapped out and PL has now questioned her about it since her so called friend let the cat out of the bag. If I remember correctly, he was a little upset about that plan. Either way, when Lisa goes (because I don't feel she is the chosen one), she will be one angry girl and it will be kind of funny I think to watch. I think she will be more like Erica in the end and really show out.
    Last edited by mel1962; 10-31-2006 at 08:04 AM. Reason: misspelled word
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2124029;
    Now who goes?
    Here are my selections for Monday, 11/13/06

Stay

Sadie
    Jen

Go

Lisa

IMO Lorenzo will become suspicious of Lisa's true intentions for being on the show. Is she really attracted to Lorenzo? Or is she there to find any acceptable man that will help her move forward with her timeline?

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2124129;
    IMO Lorenzo will become suspicious of Lisa's true intentions for being on the show. Is she really attracted to Lorenzo? Or is she there to find any acceptable man that will help her move forward with her timeline?
    As I have thought about Lorenzo and Lisa's relationship, IMO they have the least physical/romantic chemistry of the remaining three. Another reason to let her go at the next rose ceremony.

The RC game is not up yet? I can't seem to make my picks for next week. Anyone else having this problem? Or do we have to wait another since the CMA are on next week? I must be missing something.

The selection page on the RCG is still "frozen". Maybe their web editor is out sick.

Next ceremony will predict the winner....

In my opinion, whomever gets sent home next will will make the "winner" clear.....

For instance, if the producers want their typical "good vs evil" showdown, then Jen will be sent home, as Sadie has clearly been viewed as the "good" girl and Lisa as the "bad".....Between those 2, Lo sill choose Sadie hands down!

If the producers want us to really wonder who Lo chooses, then Lisa will be sent home next ceremony and the "similar" girls of Sadie and Jen will be kept.....of these 2, I believe the choice would be Jen as Sadie has been given the choice amount of airtime, and would therefore be too obvious. Besides I think if Lo's choice was Sadie, then Lisa would be kept in order to keep with the show's traditional good/evel theme....so, to me, the only reason to keep Jen around would be if she were the actual winner.

I like Sadie the best, but I think it'll be Jen........time will tell.

Game is working this morning. Lisa will be going home I think. If he lets Lisa go on then it would be a clear winner and I don't think ABC wants us to know the clear winner.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678